What's new

Is PTI handling coronavirus correctly or not. Let's analyze the numbers and see what have they done.

So people are all out? means no decrease in population as compared to usual days

No. People on roads are of course less than the normal working day. But in my opinion it is not substantial reduction, as it should be.

Sir the issue is not stopping cars on road but making sure there are only 2 persons per car. If you look at south Korea their success rate to handle virus was not lock down but social distancing. They kept restaurants open but removed 60% of the seating capacity. They only did take aways and drive thru. Lock down in 100% will increase cases.

Of course, I am not at all for complete lockdown. That is impossible. I am for a properly implemented partial lockdown.

In Rahim Yar Khan it is.

OK. May be, it is varying from district to district.

So you will take a failure (India in this case) to compare to get a false sense of achievement?

People can die with this virus and not accounted for as "death due to this coronavirus". People can have this virus undetected and go about with their lives spreading it to the more vulnerable because lack of testing. Symptoms can take about 2 weeks to show, and death maybe even longer. Using current numbers (low number of test and hence cases confirmed) to show it an achievement is stupidity. US had less than 100 cases on March 1st and now they have 100 thousand cases (its not even end of March yet).

This is a global watched figure by who not my chachas news outlet sharing so stop your conspiracies. If the death rate is low then why are you angry at it my friend? Lol

You cannot prove me wrong here my friend. The death rate is low of Pakistan and that is because of how govt is handling the situation.

This is a global watched figure by who not my chachas news outlet sharing so stop your conspiracies. If the death rate is low then why are you angry at it my friend? Lol
I gave you stats of US and the reality of limitations with testing and confirmed cases. If such logic = conspiracies for you, then I leave you to your own misery.

You cannot prove me wrong here my friend. The death rate is low of Pakistan and that is because of how govt is handling the situation.
Ok, lets all celebrate because we beat garbage countries like India (I mean, who cares about potential rise in cases in our country and limitations in our healthcare).

Immune status of people in Pakistan and India and similar countries is stronger as people are exposed to countless germs on a daily basis.
Just the water itself : Any western bottled spring water user drinking tap water from most areas in Pakistan or India will not recover from that folly.
However death rate is expected to be much higher in India due to one factor. Their malnourished masses ! That will weaken the immune system immensely.

Pakistan has done a good job compared to even developed countries. Only thing that needs to evaluated and lessened developed from mistakes is the quarantining process of the Shia pilgrims.

Cause this is pandemic and I don't have any example in recent history to compare with and decide on performance. Only country which is close to Pakistan in form of population density and infrastructure and poverty is India so that makes India best candidate for camparison.
still Pakistan is not that worst to compare with poor and pathetic countries like India, nor we have lying and deceiving others as our national duty unlike indians.

i cannot even believe if indian establishment and media says that its 10:31 PM right now although its same but i will confirm first:lol:

so as usual i feel indian govt and pathetic low quality media is making indians fool with that low numbers.....i mean you lock down the whole country that too in 4 hours when you have below 500 cases is beyond me.

Immune status of people in Pakistan and India and similar countries is stronger as people are exposed to countless germs on a daily basis.
Just the water itself : Any western bottled spring water user drinking tap water from most areas in Pakistan or India will not recover from that folly.
However death rate is expected to be much higher in India due to one factor. Their malnourished masses ! That will weaken the immune system immensely.
You do realise it’s a aerosol dispersed virus not a GIT infection. As there is a higher level of smokers in both countries which causes metaplasia in lungs we in sub-continent are more venerable as quality of air here is less then other countries precautions are non existent so all that argument you gave is without any research or realisation of out environmental And social dynamics. Please leave such speculations to the professionals thank you

I gave you stats of US and the reality of limitations with testing and confirmed cases. If such logic = conspiracies for you, then I leave you to your own misery.

Ok, lets all celebrate because we beat garbage countries like India (I mean, who cares about potential rise in cases in our country and limitations in our healthcare).
I gave you example of India cause it had low death rate. If I give example of USA or Italy or Spain or UK Pakistan will look like least effected country. Your bias cannot beat the good performance of PTI. I means first you blamed low testing for low mortality rate but when I told you low testing mathematically increasing mortality rate. Then you went straight forward bashing the figures. Seriously what is wrong with you. Some problem in top of your head.

still Pakistan is not that worst to compare with poor and pathetic countries like India, nor we have lying and deceiving others as our national duty unlike indians.

i cannot even believe if indian establishment and media says that its 10:31 PM right now although its same but i will confirm first:lol:

so as usual i feel indian govt and pathetic low quality media is making indians fool with that low numbers.....i mean you lock down the whole country that too in 4 hours when you have below 500 cases is beyond me.

If you think that this is a sudden unplanned lockdown by Modi government then please check the steps taken by the government before and after the lockdown.

Whether this is a right decision only time will tell.

I hope you trust your media and your government cause that is what really matters.

stay safe

Yes completely locking down as pmln was advising would result in more cases and more death that is one point. Agreed. Try looking for more.
There's no such thing as a true total lockdown. It's Modi defrauding his own people and his international audience simultaneously.

If you think that this is a sudden unplanned lockdown by Modi government then please check the steps taken by the government before and after the lockdown.

Whether this is a right decision only time will tell.

I hope you trust your media and your government cause that is what really matters.

stay safe
I understand from most major media sources (BBC included) that people had 4 hours notice of the supposed total lockdown or failed attempt at a total lockdown or however you define it. That 4 hour period for panicked stocking of supplies was also at night, after shops had shut.

Is that your idea of a planned and appropriately staged lockdown? Or is BBC lying? Maybe the Indian editors at BBC are at home in isolation while some "hinduphobic" elements stayed at the office to malign Hindustan?

You do realise it’s a aerosol dispersed virus not a GIT infection. As there is a higher level of smokers in both countries which causes metaplasia in lungs we in sub-continent are more venerable as quality of air here is less then other countries precautions are non existent so all that argument you gave is without any research or realisation of out environmental And social dynamics. Please leave such speculations to the professionals thank you
What has immune status of the body got to do with infections acquired through any route ? Maybe you did not understand my post. "Metaplasia in lungs" ? Where does a pre-neoplastic process jump in a complete different discussion and example ?
When I talked about water, it was just to give an example as to numerous ways that people in underdeveloped nations are exposed to countless germs on a daily basis and making your immune system work at a much higher level.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom