What's new

Exclusive: India losing more soldiers in Red Corridors than J-K

1. AjmalPathan beghairat abi b nai gya i think he wants another around........hmm he seem to have started liking this.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I have had a really good laugh tonight, thanks for the fun @AjmalPathan .....:partay:

PS: we were just joking Ajmal, dont take anything we said seriously or personally.....:D:enjoy:

me 2, that was a great fun.......but we will not finish it now bacha hamari nazro main a gya ha zaaallliiimmmaaa.

damn 22 members r viewing yr gang rape thread. @AjmalPathan
13 guests and rest members.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

yr now a declared gueen of peshawar.

use bhe maza a gaya ha, or abe to nahe chore ga ise....:D
bilkul nahi, dubara any do issy.:omghaha:

Aj iss Indian ki sahe gandi ki ha humne. Bechara reinforcements bula raha tha sympathy k lea magar usse kya pta humara irrada asal main kya tha.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Shikari khud shakar ho gya zalima.

Last edited:
damn 22 members r viewing yr gang rape thread. @AjmalPathan
13 guests and rest members.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

yr now a declared gueen of peshawar.

bilkul nahi, dubara any do issy.:omghaha:

Aj iss Indian ki sahe gandi ki ha humne. Bechara reinforcements bula raha tha sympathy k lea magar usse kya pta humara issada asal main kya that.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Shikari khud shakar ho gya zalima.

hahahah, phir kabe troll nahe kare ga hume, reinforcements wale bhe ane sa dar rahe the.....:lol::enjoy:

Countries are especially vulnerable to instability during their early phase of development.

China right now is going through one of the most dangerous periods in the development cycle, the beginning of the transition into an industrialized economy.

All the incidents of unrest in China are being highlighted in the world media, and this is being done especially gleefully by the Indians.

Wait till India gets to our stage of development, all the problems you think you have now, will multiply by a thousandfold. Then maybe you will understand, and not mock countries like China when we are doing our best to develop ourselves.

Countries are especially vulnerable to instability during their early phase of development.

China right now is going through one of the most dangerous periods in the development cycle, the beginning of the transition into an industrialized economy.

All the incidents of unrest in China are being highlighted in the world media, and this is being done especially gleefully by the Indians.

Wait till India gets to our stage of development, all the problems you think you have now, will multiply by a thousandfold. Then maybe you will understand, and not mock countries like China when we are doing our best to develop ourselves.

China's portrayal in Indian media continues to be defined by the backdrop of the 1962 war and the growing rise of China, it's economic and military might. I dare say that Nehru's and his daughter's regimes actively reinforced the belief that India was betrayed by the Chinese, when the reality was something else.

But regarding the kind of problems faced, I'm sorry, I'll have to disagree with your assessment. We have experienced every problem that Nations go through, and continue to face many which have caused other countries to collapse in the past. And to resolve a problem the democratic way is even more difficult when opinions and mindsets are fractured in a billion ways in a billion people, as is the case in India.

Good for you,but bringing Indians and hoping Indians to have thousandfold problem as you have,sums it up all,,,,,,your mind set.

Good for you,but bringing Indians and hoping Indians to have thousandfold problem as you have,sums it up all,,,,,,your mind set.

Learn to read.

I did not "hope" for any such thing. I said correctly that these problems will increase during the development stage of any country, or do you think India is some sort of magical exception?

China's portrayal in Indian media continues to be defined by the backdrop of the 1962 war and the growing rise of China, it's economic and military might. I dare say that Nehru's and his daughter's regimes actively reinforced the belief that India was betrayed by the Chinese, when the reality was something else.

But regarding the kind of problems faced, I'm sorry, I'll have to disagree with your assessment. We have experienced every problem that Nations go through, and continue to face many which have caused other countries to collapse in the past. And to resolve a problem the democratic way is even more difficult when opinions and mindsets are fractured in a billion ways in a billion people, as is the case in India.

Fair enough. :tup:

Though I do not consider democracy to be a downside. I consider it to be an advantage, it acts as a "pressure valve" that helps to maintain a nation's stability.

Authoritarian systems require a fairly homogenous society, and even in purely homogeneous societies they regularly fail, North Korea being the most obvious example.

China's "decent" performance is a function of luck, that we ended up with leaders like Deng Xiaoping who reformed the system to continue in his style of administration, and included some rudimentary type of pressure valves, which ensure constant changing of the leadership.

Still nowhere close to ideal though.

Back
Top Bottom