What's new

Is Pakistan’s ‘aman ki asha’ for real or merely a PR blitz?

he might be saying the truth thatn he has visited once or twice, but he has only seen india with pakistani eyes. so yeah he saw that 90% of indians struggling for freedom or lying on road begging for food.

Even if he visited India, as far as I know Pakistani citizens are only allowed to some selected cities and metros. How he visited rural areas then? How can he say that he visited all of India?

For that, Pakistani Nation and Army must get some other target rather than India. There is some "link" they find with partition and India to be obsessed with India. I believe, a total change of Civilization are the need of the movement. Pakistan can use Farsi as a language which must be promoted to steer off from India. Persian Civilization covered parts of Pakistan. slowly stop the spread of urdu and Indian Culture. Hindu(Indian) Culture is what is the thing to be uprooted from Pakistan.

This will make Pakistan see India as neither friend nor enemy in a couple of generations. The language Barrier is preventing a Middle Eastern-Pakistan Union happening. Farsi can bridge this.

Why Farsi? Arabic is more suitable. Also AFAIK, with understanding of Urdu one can easily learn Arabic.

Even if he visited India, as far as I know Pakistani citizens are only allowed to some selected cities and metros. How he visited rural areas then? How can he say that he visited all of India?

Because your officials are like putty in your hands, all you have to do is cross their palms with silver.

Because your officials are like putty in your hands, all you have to do is cross their palms with silver.

Yeah whatever..I am also the king of Antarctica, but don't ask for any proof.

Yeah whatever..I am also the king of Antarctica, but don't ask for any proof.

happy-feet-penguin.jpg

We have royalty on the forum.

Are you perhaps allergic to facts? All we seem to get from you is "I went to India and saw poor Indians". If you are going to compare Pakistan to India, or the economy of Delhi to Karachi (a big LOL to that), at least provide some facts from sources to back up your claim.

Peace does not necessarily mean both sides have to be friendly nor trusting of each other. In fact the status quo seems to be just fine for now. Eventually the pointlessness of maintaining mistrust and hurling abuses at and from both sides will be realized once they figure out "when was the last war? 80-90 years ago? What the hell is the point of this **** now?"

Are you perhaps allergic to facts? All we seem to get from you is "I went to India and saw poor Indians". If you are going to compare Pakistan to India, or the economy of Delhi to Karachi (a big LOL to that), at least provide some facts from sources to back up your claim.

fact

1) the vast majority of indians I met did not know when the next meal was coming from.
2) certain parts of the big cities have relative wealth.
3) they are surrounded by vast areas, of unbelievable deprivation.
4) there is a time bomb waiting to explode, with sewage and pollution.
5) communal and other tensions, just below the surface.

fact

1) the vast majority of indians I met did not know when the next meal was coming from.
2) certain parts of the big cities have relative wealth.
3) they are surrounded by vast areas, of unbelievable deprivation.
4) there is a time bomb waiting to explode, with sewage and pollution.
5) communal and other tensions, just below the surface.

when u come to india next time donate some money to the poor. loll

i cant believe that being from the same indian subcontinent and having the same indian identity u can fool ppl of ur own country abt india.

btw when did pakistan creat more wealth than india????

when u come to india next time donate some money to the poor. loll

i cant believe that being from the same indian subcontinent and having the same indian identity u can fool ppl of ur own country abt india.

btw when did pakistan creat more wealth than india????

LoL I am Pakistani, my ancestors were not indian, how can I be one.
I did spread some wealth for services provided in india. ;)

post reported. you should open a new thread to discuss ur views on "indian poverty".

now talking about India, nobody here gives a sh1t about what a pakistani thinks about India. ;)

Cry me a river, indian

it should be rafi's trips to india :rofl: and post it in stupid and funny.

personal insults, are the last refuge of the intellectually challenged.

LoL I am Pakistani, my ancestors were not indian, how can I be one.
I did spread some wealth for services provided in india. ;)

Cry me a river, indian

Where were ur ancestors from arabs??

Where were ur ancestors from arabs??

No, my ancestors were Jatt warriors, my ancestor Manga was a cavalry commander in Porus's Army that fought Alexander on the Jhelum river, may God have mercy on his soul. We are the original sons of the soil.

No, my ancestors were Jatt warriors, my ancestor Manga was a cavalry commander in Porus's Army that fought Alexander on the Jhelum river, may God have mercy on his soul. We are the original sons of the soil.

calm down bro jats are indian clan. ur recent ancestors were indian. accept it brah.

it's a useless slogan; and it sounds gay

how about this then "india pakistan nuclear war"....

Back
Top Bottom