What's new

Is Pakistan’s ‘aman ki asha’ for real or merely a PR blitz?

bhai aapne indian pe phd to nahi kiii loll
rafi is sacha hindustani. knows india more than i do even though i lived here for 18 yrs.

Many indians are willing to support Pakistan, for various reasons.

bhai aapne indian pe phd to nahi kiii loll
rafi is sacha hindustani. knows india more than i do even though i lived here for 18 yrs.

how was delhi compared to ur karachi???

Karachi is a prettier city being on the coast, found many people in Delhi that you think are well off, but would be considered dirt poor in Karachi.

so says zaid ji. :rofl:

Don't get mad <don't blame the messenger.

Karachi is a prettier city being on the coast, found many people in Delhi that you think are well off, but would be considered dirt poor in Karachi.

Don't get mad <don't blame the messenger.

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :rofl:

ahahhahhhahahhahahahahahhhahah
clown clown lollll

well off in delhi are dirt poor of karachi. i guess karachi is singapore or tokyo.

delhi economy is bigger than entire pakistan combined with just 10 mill population. and growing at the ratre of 11% a year.loll have u travelled on metro of delhi??? how worse it is than booming pakistan railways???

do u even know the per capita of delhi? Mr traveller.

^^^^^
If what you say is the truth, why are you getting so worked up about what I am saying, deep down indians know it is the truth, that is why they respond with such typical "keyboard ferocity"

Because of Kargil, its hard and dangerous for India to play the peace game with Pakistan anymore. Ideally, I am in favour of neither friendship nor wars, just have nothing to do with Pakistan.

Ideally, we should just stay put in our respective countries, no need for their cricketers to play in IPL or our cricketers to go there, no need for their singers/actors to come here, our Bollywood people should also stop going there. Just stop all contact.

^^^^^
If what you say is the truth, why are you getting so worked up about what I am saying, deep down indians know it is the truth, that is why they respond with such typical "keyboard ferocity"

kk yeah i guess with one visit to india you understood india deep under. great u dont want peace, its fine. but plz dont ever compare delhi with karachi.

The Pakistanis that are deluded enough to think that the fascist indian state is for peace, are too be pitied more than condemned, having been to india, there are certain demographics that we can certainly befriend, they are the same people, that have often risked their lives to help our country.

The rest are a wretched poor rabble - that have hate for our country, like the many injuns on this forum.

How does every other Pakistani on this forum travel to India, on an other thread I was reading a poster was calming the same. Has PDF started isueing Indian visas to their members?

^^^^^

No one is getting worked up. Just correcting your nonsense with facts. Delhi city has a nominal GDP of 170 billion, the whole of Pakistan compared is at the 190 to 200 billion range if I am not mistaken. Comparing Delhi to Karachi is nothing, since Delhi' seconomy is close to all of Pakistan. In my SmartPhone now, but will dig up exact numbers later to clear your confusion on Delhi's economy.

No one is getting worked up. Just correcting your nonsense with facts. Delhi city has a nominal GDP of 170 billion, the whole of Pakistan compared is at the 190 to 200 billion range if I am not mistaken. Comparing Delhi to Karachi is nothing, since Delhi' seconomy is close to all of Pakistan. In my SmartPhone now, but will dig up exact numbers later to clear your confusion on Delhi's economy.

corectiion its 204 billion in 2011. this year its prolly 220 and over. its just one city. i am from delhi, i know my city. 170 was in 2007-2008.

Hallelujah!!! breaking all links with india, would be perfect.
plz dont visit india again.

To protect those that have expressed their collaborative efforts this being an open forum, but have visited all the major cities, including some second tier cities, also some rural area.

You are lying.

How does every other Pakistani on this forum travel to India, on an other thread I was reading a poster was calming the same. Has PDF started isueing Indian visas to their members?

Its the same 'having been to India' rafi.

You are lying.

he might be saying the truth thatn he has visited once or twice, but he has only seen india with pakistani eyes. so yeah he saw that 90% of indians struggling for freedom or lying on road begging for food.

Because of Kargil, its hard and dangerous for India to play the peace game with Pakistan anymore. Ideally, I am in favour of neither friendship nor wars, just have nothing to do with Pakistan.

Ideally, we should just stay put in our respective countries, no need for their cricketers to play in IPL or our cricketers to go there, no need for their singers/actors to come here, our Bollywood people should also stop going there. Just stop all contact.
For that, Pakistani Nation and Army must get some other target rather than India. There is some "link" they find with partition and India to be obsessed with India. I believe, a total change of Civilization are the need of the movement. Pakistan can use Farsi as a language which must be promoted to steer off from India. Persian Civilization covered parts of Pakistan. slowly stop the spread of urdu and Indian Culture. Hindu(Indian) Culture is what is the thing to be uprooted from Pakistan.

This will make Pakistan see India as neither friend nor enemy in a couple of generations. The language Barrier is preventing a Middle Eastern-Pakistan Union happening. Farsi can bridge this.

Back
Top Bottom