What's new

Is Pakistan’s ‘aman ki asha’ for real or merely a PR blitz?

Dream On?

But honestly speaking from a historical perspective, it was your mistake from the start. I heard Najam Sethi somewhere saying that if Pakistan had played their cards right and promised the Maharaja some special status , he would have willingly acceded to Pakistan. But instead you send lashkars and the rest is history. If 64 years ago you had asked the Kashmir question , no many Indians including South Indians like me would not have cared. But 64 years on and sacrificing blood and sweat from every single state of India on the Kashmir cause, it is too much of an emotional issue to simple let it go. So the best solution, you keep your part and we keep ours and relinquish claims on other's Kashmir.
i dont think so its gonna work then , but making Whole Kashmir (AJK & IOK ) a free state is much better and acceptable option .

i told you , you indians are sooo innocent . Bhaggal mein churri hai r raam raam b jari hai :tup:

WTH!!! seriously Bro, what are u ranting about? No Indian media or agency has spoken about any operations in Balochistan, neither has Pakistan given any proof, I remember Rehman Malik saying that we have the proof and will be revealing it soon, but I guess that was all hogwash cos nothing came forth. You are being fed that OH India is the enemy don't trust them, they are creating all these terror and insurgent groups in Pakistan.. when in stark reality these groups are factions of the groups trained and built by you, who have now turned against you to protest against Pakistan;s support to the WOT. Baloch freedom struggle is old history not new, they don't accept Pakistan's rule and have been protesting since decades..don't dump your problems on us.

WTH!!! seriously Bro, what are u ranting about? No Indian media or agency has spoken about any operations in Balochistan, neither has Pakistan given any proof, I remember Rehman Malik saying that we have the proof and will be revealing it soon, but I guess that was all hogwash cos nothing came forth. You are being fed that OH India is the enemy don't trust them, they are creating all these terror and insurgent groups in Pakistan.. when in stark reality these groups are factions of the groups trained and built by you, who have now turned against you to protest against Pakistan;s support to the WOT. Baloch freedom struggle is old history not new, they don't accept Pakistan's rule and have been protesting since decades..don't dump your problems on us.
same thing apply on you Indians , you are full of hate against Pakistan , anything anything happens in India you blame Pakistan but later on it proves otherwise (e.g. Samjhota express ) , but you Indian doing great i told you , you are angels .

i dont think so its gonna work then , but making Whole Kashmir (AJK & IOK ) a free state is much better and acceptable option .

So what about Northern Areas and the areas you ceded to China? Also what about the population. GoI had kept Indian Kashmir 'pure' by banning immigration to Kashmir while Pakistan actively encouraged people from other parts of Pakistan to P0K. So in an independent Kashmir, Pakistan will have greater influence which will be unacceptable to India.

We don't want peace; neither us nor you. That's a fact you need to get straight, the rest comes afterwards.

same thing apply on you Indians , you are full of hate against Pakistan , anything anything happens in India you blame Pakistan but later on it proves otherwise (e.g. Samjhota express ) , but you Indian doing great i told you , you are angels .

All you have is one Samjaoutha and one Malegaon, but that they are dwarfs in front of 26/11 alone. Not to mention the various bomb blasts and other terrorist activities linked to Pakistan including Punjab & Kashmir insurgency

So what about Northern Areas and the areas you ceded to China? Also what about the population. GoI had kept Indian Kashmir 'pure' by banning immigration to Kashmir while Pakistan actively encouraged people of other Pakistan to P0K. So in an independent Kashmir, Pakistan will have greater influence which will be unacceptable to India.
you are mistaken Pakistanis cant buy property or anything like that in AJK .BTW if your govt is serious then other things you mentioned can be discussed .

what abt the mumbai attacks?? ur govt agreed.
any solid proofs ? No .
case closed . no proofs no guilty

Back
Top Bottom