What's new

Is Pakistan’s ‘aman ki asha’ for real or merely a PR blitz?

Indians have lot of hate against Pakistan and this is enough to prove that this Aman ki Asha is never gonna work , By the way after reading Indian members comments i reached to conclusion that Indians are only Angels on the face of earth but only this sentence can explain your typical mentality baghal mein churi r munh mein raam raam

Now that you bring it up, have a look at this:

They even can't take our God's name in our phrases :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't think we will fall for this, as I said yesterday be careful, and it's pretty naive to think that India will fall for this change of heart or mind easily, give it a decade or so before responding, we are fine with the status quo, it seems they are in a hurry. Lets wait a long while. The pansy Indian PM wants to be a candidate for the Nobel peace prize before he leaves office ...i guess, let better sense prevail.

we already experienced your bagal mein churri in 1999.
we still did not forget your baggal mein churi in 71 . you Indians full of hate cant be trusted

Did we talk of peace and friendship and then stabbed you in the back in 71, as was the case in 99?
you are looking in single dimension which is wrong , if you want to understand this thing then you have to look in multi dimension .
BTW there is no alternative of peace in this world if Pakistan and India solve Kashmir issue then there will be no wars and no back stabbings by any side , and kindly get out of this delusion that India is doing nothing anti Pak, we know very well what you doing in Afg and in Baluchistan ,

you are looking in single dimension which is wrong , if you want to understand this thing then you have to look in multi dimension .
BTW there is no alternative of peace in this world if Pakistan and India solve Kashmir issue then there will be no wars and no back stabbings by any side , and kindly get out of this delusion that India is doing nothing anti Pak, we know very well what you doing in Afg and in Baluchistan ,

Accept LOC as IB..Problem Solved.

We have no idea what India is doing in Baluchistan? i think if India was serious enough about Baluchistan then I doubt Baluchistan would have been a part of the Pakistan federation till now. I know peace is the only solution between us, I personally like Pakistani's a lot. But a word of caution is needed and blind faith - after facing the consequences earlier is not advisable for India. We will eventually end up talking as both sides realise there is no option of war between us. And we can't just ignore each other being immediate neighbors.

Accept LOC as IB..Problem Solved.

no-art-050425e.jpg

We have no idea what India is doing in Baluchistan? i think if India was serious enough about Baluchistan then I doubt Baluchistan would have been a part of the Pakistan federation till now. I know peace is the only solution between us, I personally like Pakistani's a lot. But a word of caution is needed and blind faith - after facing the consequences earlier is not advisable for India. We will eventually end up talking as both sides realise there is no option of war between us. And we can't just ignore each other being immediate neighbors.
i told you , you indians are sooo innocent . Bhaggal mein churri hai r raam raam b jari hai :tup:

no its not solved , i told you aman ki asha never gonna work .
why dont you give us kashmir problem solved

Dream On?

But honestly speaking from a historical perspective, it was your mistake from the start. I heard Najam Sethi somewhere saying that if Pakistan had played their cards right and promised the Maharaja some special status , he would have willingly acceded to Pakistan. But instead you send lashkars and the rest is history. If 64 years ago you had asked the Kashmir question , no many Indians including South Indians like me would not have cared. But 64 years on and sacrificing blood and sweat from every single state of India on the Kashmir cause, it is too much of an emotional issue to simple let it go. So the best solution, you keep your part and we keep ours and relinquish claims on other's Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom