What's new

Is Pakistan concerned about Kashmir issue then its Economy & its Security?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Is Pakistan concerned about Kashmir issue then its Economy & its Security?

Recently met with some Pakistani friends, Majority of them concerned about Pakistani Economy & Security then Kashmir issue.

Pakistani friends told first Pakistan should concerned about Pakistani Economy & Security then Kashmir issue. They told talking about Kashmir issue now most foolish things of some Leaders.

They told if Pakistan cannot provide necessary support to flood affected people, how we can provide any help to others.

Pakistani friends frankly told “Our Economy not performing well for several years, Electricity Problems, Lack of TAX Reforms, Investors pulling out from Infrastructure projects, unstable Inflation, Corruption, no long term economic plans, depend on Aid, Tourism Industry already crashed, Lost making State companies, Lost making Private sector.

They told “If Pakistan Cannot Guarantee Economic Prosperity in Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore & other Pakistani Cities, Why wasting time for an unnecessary issue like Kashmir”

They also deeply concerned about the Security Situation in Pakistan, there are unstable Security Situation across the country.

They told “If Pakistan Cannot Guarantee Security in Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore & other Pakistani Cities, Why wasting time for an unnecessary issue like Kashmir.

Finally My Pakistani friends told “We need to focus on our Economy & Security, then an issue like Kashmir.

Pakistan friends in PDF, Please share your views

My Closest Pakistani Friend told me “We are heading in the reverse gear”

Last edited:
Excellent and a very pertinent thread.Thats all I can say
:tup:

A very good thread, apart from the fact that all the colors may give some members seizures.

A very relevant and nice thread.

Maybe your "friends" are indians pretending to be Pakistani like so many indians do on the internet.

My Closest Pakistani Friend told me “We are heading in the reverse gear”

Tell your friend to talk to us directly we dont need a non-pakistani to tell us what Pakistanis feel about our disputes with india.

MODERATORS DELETE THIS THREAD

Pakistan wants to unify its diverse population by some kind of identity. Apart from Islam , hatred for India and Israel, the concern for Kashmir is created to unify the people. Nothing but politics.

Tell your friend to talk to us directly we dont need a non-pakistani to tell us what Pakistanis feel about our disputes with india.

Though a non-Pakistani has raised , it is a relevant issue never the less. Even if you guys think Kashmir is a big deal and you want to fight for your muslim brothers there, Pakistan should cool it down when it in turmoil. One cannot help but think "let them save their own people before caring about others".

Maybe your "friends" are indians pretending to be Pakistani like so many indians do on the internet.

2 Today’s before I were at Islamabad, I met them there, Even they advice me not to travel around Islamabad, I stayed at Islamabad for just 8 hours; they were with me until I leave Pakistan.

All our Pakistani friends concerned about Security & want to keep there Sri Lankan friends safe.

I am deeply saddened by the situation in Pakistan.

A very good thread, apart from the fact that all the colors may give some members seizures.

More than the colors, its the content of the thread that will give seizures to many. :lol:

@Sri Lankan... maybe you should invite your "Pakistani Friends" to this forum. It will be fun in this forum :-)

I know some Pakistani friends here will comment against me, I am sorry if said anything wrong.

:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Why does this guy keep asking for threads to be deleted? It is a perfectly pertinent and valid thread. The thread starter is just saying what he heard from his friends and asking for opinions. Pakistanis who want can give their opinions, those who do not want to, can stay away. What forum rule has the thread starter violated? On what basis can anyone ask for this thread to be deleted?

And somehow, this poster Omar1984 is paranoid about false flags and flase identities. Just today morning, he was accusing an American of being an Indian in disguise because the American expressed views that he did not agree with, and two posts later, he ended up thanking the American because the American happened to say something which was pleasing to him.

No, this thread should stay. I agree with the assertion of the Sri Lankan's Pakistani friends. Others may please agree or disagree with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom