What's new

Is Pakistan concerned about Kashmir issue then its Economy & its Security?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Today’s before I were at Islamabad, I met them there, Even they advice me not to travel around Islamabad, I stayed at Islamabad for just 8 hours; they were with me until I leave Pakistan.

All our Pakistani friends concerned about Security & want to keep there Sri Lankan friends safe.

I am deeply saddened by the situation in Pakistan.

Can you plj tell me why they told u to not go around ?

Dont tell me bcoz of Security. Coz yeasterday i saw Chines and few people from South Africa in the Blue area of Islamabad .
And they were buying Channe ;)

Can you plj tell me why they told u to not go around ?

Dont tell me bcoz of Security. Coz yeasterday i saw Chines and few people from South Africa in the Blue area of Islamabad .
And they were buying Channe ;)

Even in Peshawar, you can see foreigners roaming around.

It seems Sri Lankan is in friendship with some mommy daddy types, who feel more secure inside of their homes then taking any chances, that is why they asked him to hide too. We do have some cowards of this nature in our society.

Anyway, since both issues are important, with strong economy, we can pursue our case more strongly, with weak economy, we would be weak in pursuing it.

Both issues are of primary and extreme importance, its just that for now economy is to be given more importance, while pursuing the Kashmir issue on the other hand.

Both issues can go side by side, as one is external and another internal issue and both have no direct linkage or effect on each other also.

Thus case closed and Sri Lankan, next time you come to Pakistan, do let me know, will take you around without any threat to your life, get out of the mommy daddy circle of friends and find real friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom