What's new

Is Pakistan army best trained in Muslim world? (all else equal) - PLS NO INDIANS, not Indian topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gandi died was assassinated in 1948...lol...Indira Gandhi was not the picture then as well.
Talking about skills and not equipment, Indonesian has won shooting championship since 2008 until last championship that include USA, Australia, British, etc by only using SS2 rifles and other Indonesian made guns. In the last championship we also won.

Indonesian Champion Earn AASAM 2014

AASAM-2012.jpg

Indonesian contingent Return Becomes Champion shooter AASAM 2014Puckapunyal □ contingent Indonesia managed to become the overall champion in the Australian Army Competition Shooting Skills at Arms Meeting ( AASAM ) in 2014 with the acquisition of 32 gold medals , 15 silver medals and 20 bronze medals . In the arms race that year , the Army contingent overall winner by using several weapons production Pindad ( Persero ) .

In the shooting competition held on May 5 to 16 May 2014 in the Puckapunyal Military Area Victoria , Australia , the Indonesian contingent wearing several products produced by PT Pindad weapons ( Persero ) as an assault rifle SS2 - HB ( Heavy Barrel ) , Machine Gun SM - 2 , and SM - 3 , and G2 pistol Elite version . As with previous years , the Indonesian contingent to follow some material such as the material race individuals and teams , the number of rifles , pistols , automatic rifles ( SO ) and the combined material rifle and SO .In organizing AASAM 2014 , Indonesia had to face a team shot from 16 countries including Australia , Canada , France , Timor Leste , Brunei Darussalam , the United Kingdom, the U.S. Army , U.S. Navy , New Zealand , Singapore , Thailand , Japan , Philippines , Papua New Guinea , and Tonga . Good team performance and reliability of the shooters , supported by accurate weapons , making Indonesia outpacing rivals and become the overall champion , followed by Australia and Brunei in the second and third place .

Respect for you and mean no offense. But war is fought by thousands, not tens or hundreds. War involves air, land and navy. Can't shoot down jets with snipers.

But do post if indonasia had success in wars or skirmish.

Again, baring equipment.

3 people have misread my thread.

I'm trying to find which one is 'better trained' essentially. So if Pak and Turkey have exact equipment, who's likely to be powerful? Because I often read Pak army helping middle east.
--
thy did not misread . you cant check driving skill without car and diffrent scenario WITH car .
schumakar cant beat your toyota with mehran even in circuit.
you may beat him karachi trafic road with mehran even schumakr have his F1 car ..
does it mean you better than him?
trained on what ? equipment right ?
soldires amy highy trained up to samurai level with sword but can he stand front of medicore trainred guy with ak47 without protection (again equipment ).. or with sniper whom samurai cant see but sniper can ..
--
PAF was highly trained force in Middle east in 80 -90s as they had best of equipment and g8 relation with USA ..
after WOT things changed politically, economically so the militarily..
frind can share training serect with best budy but not with frined who may be competitor in other front like pak .
now a days PAF still have good equipment f16 but may lack the previous EDGE which USA can provide ..as they know what you need to win marathon and secret for that last 20 second whihc make a diffrence .
--
PA have good trained force .. and its use of COIN exp it will be in better position than PAF
--
PN need to cath up with above

ignore equipment?
you just want to know about the power in their shoulders?
--
which power?
what parametes?

IMO, Saudis or Indonesia might be strongest... You can't call armies that were defeated so badly in war as strongest...
Indians are most cowards people on this planet. They never dared to attack Pakistan even when they blamed Pakistan for all terrorism in India. We went in your country to start war all the times in land and people foreign to our troops

1948 War? Pakistan freed one- third (1/3) Kashmir in 1948 war known as AZAD KASHMIR which clearly shows that Pakistan won against India.

1965 War?I personally believe that Pakistan won the 1965 wa and Pakistan army successfully defend their country. For instant if I accept the Indian claim that 1965 war was a level war, no one win no one lose than I am afraid Pakistan won the war as they fight with 10 time bigger country/army.

Kargil War? I cant stop my laugh when Indians say that they won the Kargil War. Whole world knows that how Pakistan army slaughtered Indian army. Just consider some of the following facts;

Pakistan army was much less in numbers in Kargil war we can explain it in ratio as 1:30 (one man of Pakistan army and 30 men of Indian army) Pakistan didnt put enough army because they tried to show them as kashmiri mujahidin . Pakistan army only used guns against India (they were not able to use air force, tanks and missile etc as they showed their army as kashmiri mujahidin) and as we all know in response Indian army used air force, tanks, chemical weapon etc and still they cant beat Pakistan army. Pakistan shot down two of their fighter aircraft and destroyed two weapon stores, number of tanks and countless army members. Might be Indian remember when government decided to celebrate Kargil war anniversary and opposition criticized them by saying you want to celebrate your defeate?? Indian should be thankful to their DAD Bil Clinton who saved them otherwise???? You know better?

One more thing whenever Pakistan fight against India Pakistan fight on his own but Indian fight with the help of their DAD America and granddad Israel. Indian can only win in propaganda war by the help of their DAD and granddad.

Indians are most cowards people on this planet. They never dared to attack Pakistan even when they blamed Pakistan for all terrorism in India. We went in your country to start war all the times in land and people foreign to our troops

1948 War? Pakistan freed one- third (1/3) Kashmir in 1948 war known as AZAD KASHMIR which clearly shows that Pakistan won against India.

1965 War?I personally believe that Pakistan won the 1965 war as India invaded war against Pakistan and Pakistan army successfully defend their country. For instant if I accept the Indian claim that 1965 war was a level war, no one win no one lose than I am afraid Pakistan won the war as they fight with 10 time bigger country/army.

Kargil War? I cant stop my laugh when Indians say that they won the Kargil War. Whole world knows that how Pakistan army slaughtered Indian army. Just consider some of the following facts;

Pakistan army was much less in numbers in Kargil war we can explain it in ratio as 1:30 (one man of Pakistan army and 30 men of Indian army) Pakistan didnt put enough army because they tried to show them as kashmiri mujahidin . Pakistan army only used guns against India (they were not able to use air force, tanks and missile etc as they showed their army as kashmiri mujahidin) and as we all know in response Indian army used air force, tanks, chemical weapon etc and still they cant beat Pakistan army. Pakistan shot down two of their fighter aircraft and destroyed two weapon stores, number of tanks and countless army members. Might be Indian remember when government decided to celebrate Kargil war anniversary and opposition criticized them by saying you want to celebrate your defeate?? Indian should be thankful to their DAD Bil Clinton who saved them otherwise???? You know better?

One more thing whenever Pakistan fight against India Pakistan fight on his own but Indian fight with the help of their DAD America and granddad Israel. Indian can only win in propaganda war by the help of their DAD and granddad.
--
few question ?
1. 1948 - you got 1/3 ok ..how much india have ?
2.1965 - you won ok?how by defending lahore? please see Tashkand agreement details and world press covergae
3.1999-
1. was it PA soldires? if yes why PAF and navy did not came to help them ?
2. Why PAk govt alwasy said it was Mujahid not PA?
3. If it was PA why GOP did not accepted bodies of those ? we cremted it with all respct and islamic ritials.
4. any world press coverage by good source who says kargl won by pak
5. who ran to clinton on thier most imp holiday? atleast you know winers dont run .. losser yes
6. what was your goal and waht you achived in kargl - politicaly , militarly, stregicaly , diplomaticaly ?
4.Indians are most cowards people on this planet . ok accepted
can you explain this .. what you call this Cowards X2
Instrument of Surrender (1971) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
93,000 Pakistani troops and officials were taken as prisoners-of-war by the Indian Army, the largest number of POWs since World War II. They were later repatriated in 1973 under the terms of the Delhi Agreement.[1]

Cowards hindus.. right ...

- we dont fight becasue you have nothing too lose we have some ..
and we are not hinous animal ..we are homo sapines who grown now
but some still live in dark ages

1965 War?I personally believe that Pakistan won the 1965 wa and Pakistan army successfully defend their country. For instant if I accept the Indian claim that 1965 war was a level war, no one win no one lose than I am afraid Pakistan won the war as they fight with 10 time bigger country/army.

Delusions much..

we have a nuclear trump card.thats enough for our existance.

And...
1386011306966.jpg

Seriously, can't you people get a room? Why the HELL you come here and derail my thread? Last time I checked, there's no cost to creating your thread.. So go make your own thread and talk about how you captured unicorns in 71s war, how Aladin is Indian and gini is yellow. Whatever you want to talk about, do it in your own thread!

There was nothing Indian about it. I spoke of muslim army, in a section dedicated to Pak army.

What's next?

3715681-6869527488-nO3nx.jpg

I agree with you @WishLivePak , Indians do have this pathetic habit of dragging India into every discussion......

Not just a personal statement...give a reason based on fact to back your statement. This is a military forum.

Thy have captured Americian drones... do you think any other muslim nation can do it ?

I agree with you @WishLivePak , Indians do have this pathetic habit of dragging India into every discussion......
Not just Indians, some pakis too. They bait Indians, and then of course Indians will take any chance and defend the motherland.

Thy have captured Americian drones... do you think any other muslim nation can do it ?

There is two Indonesian hacker who can hack a satellite movement as well

What's up with the rate spam... People rate like 5 posts of me together, multiple times. Useless posts also getting rated. Funny, some guy has given more ratings than he has postings!

There is two Indonesian hacker who can hack a satellite movement as well
Must be american sate for it to be countable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom