What's new

Is Pakistan army best trained in Muslim world? (all else equal) - PLS NO INDIANS, not Indian topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give it a few decades. The greatest Muslim army would be Russia :sarcastic:
haha how would that be possible?

if that's the case,i would like to see China as greatest Muslim army:tongue: cuz they are more competent and hardworking! and above all they are our good frends too

Just lock thread, it's ruined. I'll create new one explicitly stating no India discussion.

These uninformed Indians come here and take the thread off topic. Like @Thirdfront says, US hasn't lost a war, it has lost a war, then it hasn't lost a war. See post #22.

haha how would that be possible?

if that's the case,i would like to see China as greatest Muslim army:tongue: cuz they are more competent and hardworking! and above all they are our good frends too

As per some conspiracy theories :D

Russian Army to become a Muslim-Majority Army by 2015-2020.

Just lock thread, it's ruined. I'll create new one explicitly stating no India discussion.

These uninformed Indians come here and take the thread off topic. Like @Thirdfront says, US hasn't lost a war, it has lost a war, then it hasn't lost a war. See post #22.

Third Front has been locked out.

Third Front has been locked out.
Oh that's clever. Didn't know forums allow that. Thanks, no need to lock thread then :D

Back to topic, I think if our jets were pitted against any turkish plane, same numerical however, I've feeling we would win aerial combat. During mumbai attack, the PAF were very quick with their jets and it gave India a second thought about invading Pakistan. Maybe some other reasons too, but it was bolded out.

I'm not sure about land and naval, as Turkey lives near a sea that often see big naval equipment and is member of Nato, which might grant them some cool excercises with the ACs and so forth. So maybe Turk has more experience in naval combat than Pakistan. Afterall, pak navy did lose a major submarine during an indo war.

Turkey has better trained Navy and Army. They train with NATO.

Pakistan may have better pilot training, though. I remember PAF scoring very highly on air exercise.
one plus point i guess for Pak Army is they have best experience fighting upfront for a long time with the biggest threat to the world,Taliban/AlQaida etc in the most dangerous region...Pakistan/Afghanistan....

one plus point i guess for Pak Army is they have best experience fighting upfront for a long time with the biggest threat to the world,Taliban/AlQaida etc in the most dangerous region...Pakistan/Afghanistan....
Taliban does'y have navy or air force. But perhaps airforce gets to practice live targets :cheesy::crazy_pilot:
Navy is uselss as afghan doesn't border the sea, so it only practice vs india, but no live targets
land, pak army is basically practicing against sucide bombing, which major armiws don't do and somewhat guerilla warfare.

I didnt get you.

Mukthi Bahini was pounding your posts in east Pakistan using Sea Hawks launched from Aircraft carrier -Is that the stuff you guys teach in schools ?
‘India, Pak were on brink of war after Mumbai 26/11 attack’ - Hindustan Times
Hoax phone call brought India and Pakistan to the brink of nuclear war | Mail Online

I need to find the link that says it lead India not to attackPakistan. Their intention was to hit some targets, supposedly taliban like.

I would say Turkish Army & Pakistan Army are head to head on this, but the Arabs believe Pak Army is the best.

Nope. It wasn't me who got 1971 or India into this thread.
there was guy before you, page 2. He started India. Then aeronaut came in with 71 and down went the thread. That's why I said not all.

I would say Turkish Army & Pakistan Army are head to head on this, but the Arabs believe Pak Army is the best.
maybe arabs have better cooperation with Pakistan, so they believe us more. We sent some pilots during arab confkicts and some stories saw pak will help saudi with new german subs as we're more experienced. Turkey would've been better choice since german is nato member like turkey.

We admit that India defeated Pak. If US attacks Afghanistan in 71, is it going to be happy that it defeated a much smaller army?
The point is, Bangladesh was far off. You used Bangladeshis feeling. Essentially we were fighting 2 enemies. You would've truly won Pakistan if you captured Bangaldesh, or even Pakistan.

Wrong again. We could have made a play for Bangladesh but did not. The objective was to liberate an oppressed part of Pakistan and save it from the genocide of Pakistani army (the same army we are discussing here).

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/27/opinion/anam-pakistans-overdue-apology.html?_r=0

And for the record, the war was started by Pakistan via operation Chengiz Khan, trying to imitate what Israel did in the six day war, but which it failed to do. So the parallel with Afghanistan is incorrect. Afghanistan never tried to attack USA

@moderators

Plz delete / close this useless thread.

Talking about skills and not equipment, Indonesian has won shooting championship since 2008 until last championship that include USA, Australia, British, etc by only using SS2 rifles and other Indonesian made guns. In the last championship we also won.

Indonesian Champion Earn AASAM 2014

AASAM-2012.jpg

Indonesian contingent Return Becomes Champion shooter AASAM 2014Puckapunyal □ contingent Indonesia managed to become the overall champion in the Australian Army Competition Shooting Skills at Arms Meeting ( AASAM ) in 2014 with the acquisition of 32 gold medals , 15 silver medals and 20 bronze medals . In the arms race that year , the Army contingent overall winner by using several weapons production Pindad ( Persero ) .

In the shooting competition held on May 5 to 16 May 2014 in the Puckapunyal Military Area Victoria , Australia , the Indonesian contingent wearing several products produced by PT Pindad weapons ( Persero ) as an assault rifle SS2 - HB ( Heavy Barrel ) , Machine Gun SM - 2 , and SM - 3 , and G2 pistol Elite version . As with previous years , the Indonesian contingent to follow some material such as the material race individuals and teams , the number of rifles , pistols , automatic rifles ( SO ) and the combined material rifle and SO.

In organizing AASAM 2014 , Indonesia had to face a team shot from 16 countries including Australia , Canada , France , Timor Leste , Brunei Darussalam , the United Kingdom, the U.S. Army , U.S. Navy , New Zealand , Singapore , Thailand , Japan , Philippines , Papua New Guinea , and Tonga . Good team performance and reliability of the shooters , supported by accurate weapons , making Indonesia outpacing rivals and become the overall champion , followed by Australia and Brunei in the second and third place .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom