What's new

Is Pakistan army best trained in Muslim world? (all else equal) - PLS NO INDIANS, not Indian topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is two Indonesian hacker who can hack a satellite movement as well
Talking about military , Iran have revolution guards which have fight with Iraq a chemical war and still stand strong despite full US support to Iraq.

PAK lost war and territory .

I seriously can't believe they still go on and on about 71. They had a 5:1 numerical advantage, an entire population with them, real time intelligence supplied by defecting Bengali servicemen and so on. If that's what they need for victory then that will never happen again. That also shows looking at the other conflicts fought which were all stalemates.

in another conflict india removed PAK soldiers from kargil peaks while PAK soldiers not able take india out of Siachin glacier.

I seriously can't believe they still go on and on about 71. They had a 5:1 numerical advantage, an entire population with them, real time intelligence supplied by defecting Bengali servicemen and so on. If that's what they need for victory then that will never happen again. That also shows looking at the other conflicts fought which were all stalemates.
Err. It was the Pakistani Mod who brought in 1971

Pakistani army must be among the strongest losers in the muslim world.Right there with with present Iraqi army,just a tad bit better.

India also faced defeat in the past. That doesn't make it a loser does it?

Err. It was the Pakistani Mod who brought in 1971

Sorry dude, it was an "Indian American" who did. See the quoted post.

IMO, Saudis or Indonesia might be strongest... You can't call armies that were defeated so badly in war as strongest...

Last edited:
1386011306966.jpg

Didn't I say....

I'm changing thread title. There should be a way to block to block all Indian flag bearers from posting in this thread.

Ok pak army sucks, pak worst army, india best army, india can win any war, india can kill china and usa together, india da best

Now can you stay off my thread? 8 fkng pages on Indian nonsense. This thread isn't about India!

Now back to topic please.

Is pak army, air and naval better trained than saudi and turkey?
For example, saudi often seeks naval and air help, so perhaps saudi is stronger than pak due to better equipment?

Last edited:
India also faced defeat in the past. That doesn't make it a loser does it?

Sorry dude, it was an "Indian American" who did. See the quoted post.

Yes , india defeated in 62, but here we talking about ' Is PAK army strongest in muslims world" ? so you consider an army who defeated and surrender a strongest ? or the one who prevail in front of chemical war aka IRAN ?

Yes , india defeated in 62, but here we talking about ' Is PAK army strongest in muslims world" ? so you consider an army who defeated and surrender a strongest ? or the one who prevail in front of chemical war aka IRAN ?
GET OFF MY THREAD

Didn't I say....

I'm changing thread title. There should be a way to block to block all Indian flag bearers from posting in this thread.

Ok pak army sucks, pak worst army, india best army, india can win any war, india can kill china and usa together, india da best

Now can you stay off my thread? 8 fkng pages on Indian nonsense. This thread isn't about India!

Now back to topic please.

Is pak army, air and naval better trained than saudi and turkey?
For example, saudi often seeks naval and air help, so perhaps saudi is stronger than pak due to better equipment?

Well Iran has best NAVY , Army ... at present among muslim country.......

GET OFF MY THREAD
why , IRAN is not muslim ... just Discussing which Muslims country has best Army. aka Iran ...

I admire your patriotism, but Iran is under embargo. So it has old planes and maybe navy too. Don't worry, it becomes near Pakistan, but just below.

why , IRAN is not muslim ... just Discussing which Muslims country has best Army. aka Iran ...
Because you keep discussing Indian wars and Pakistan getting beaten up

a5cm1g.jpg

Last edited:

The Indian army was defeated and Indian forces surrendered to the Chinese. I'm not sure what you are trying to get at here. So does this event make your army weak and rubbish? Of course not. This isn't about history here.

As for who is the "strongest' these threads are just plain counterproductive.

The Indian army was defeated and Indian forces surrendered to the Chinese. I'm not sure what you are trying to get at here. So does this event make your army weak and rubbish? Of course not. This isn't about history here.

As for who is the "strongest' these threads are just plain counterproductive.
You come and derail this thread further, then you speak of productivity?
"Pot calling the kettle black"
potcallingkettleblack.png

Last edited:
You come and derail this thread further, then you speak of productivity?
Pot meet kettle.

Right, I told you from the very get go that this thread has been done before, you haven't listened. Now with numerous trolls, mainly Indian derailing this thread, making fun out of the Pakistani armed forces you blame me for saying something brief back. I even edited many of my posts to take stuff out.

I reported the thread to the moderators. Meanwhile you can deal with all the trolls your thread has attracted.

Right, I told you from the very get go that this thread has been done before, you haven't listened. Now with numerous trolls, mainly Indian derailing this thread, making fun out of the Pakistani armed forces you blame me for saying something brief back. I even edited many of my posts to take stuff out.

I reported the thread to the moderators. Meanwhile you can deal with all the trolls your thread has attracted.
Link me the thread then. You come and say this thread been discussed, yet it has not when I searched. I even read a few threads, but they say Turkey is best because it has better equipment. Then you discuss India and someone quotes you. you edit post, come back and discuss India again. Maybe if you stopped responding, they'd go away! No, but the holy duty called,
iw5g8y.jpg

It has been discussed before, yes. But people say Turkey has better jets, better navy etc. I want to know, if Turkey and Pakistan have exact same everything (all else equal), which army is strongest, or best trained! Because in near future when Pakistan economy gets better, Pakistan will acquire jets and so forth.

Right now Saudi has many advanced weapons but it will be defeated by Pak army, as it is netter trained. But I'm not sure about Turkey. Turkey was discussion. India, bangladesh, Iran , hell even indinasia got mention!

P.s. I told mod to lock this thread and I'll create fresh one. They locked some members from posting here, but it's sad they didn't lock some pakis too, who are baiting Indians.

Stop discussing India and they'll go away. No one talks to themselves, so they'll stop.

Taliban does'y have navy or air force. But perhaps airforce gets to practice live targets :cheesy::crazy_pilot:
Navy is uselss as afghan doesn't border the sea, so it only practice vs india, but no live targets
land, pak army is basically practicing against sucide bombing, which major armiws don't do and somewhat guerilla warfare.
samj nae aee:undecided:

Reactions: waz
samj nae aee:undecided:
Ok babloo.

Someone said Pak army is better trained (which it is, i think) because it's fighting taliban.

I said Taliban has no navy or air force. Taliban basically does sucide bombing and little bit of gureilla warfare.

Major armies in today world rely heavily on air force and navy. They also send mass soldiers in, instead of guerilla warfare. They also are not suicide bombers.

BUT, PAF gets to practice hitting ground targets with the jets. So that's PAF only experience in light of talibans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom