What's new

Is Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan better than Lata Mangeshkar?

No she was not,,,just posted her video.

She can't even come closer to jagjit singh,,,forget nusrat:coffee:

Keep on making stupid excuses,,video looks fron 80's or early 90's

Okay early 90s. You know when she was born? In 1929. So how old must she be in early 90s? Who is the dumb nut here?

Nusrat sahab came from a Music family with a long history, where as Lata Mangeshkar didn't had such pedigree. So to compare two is wrong.

Bhai ranjeet,,,gol mol na kar
choose one

Nusrat sahab came from a Music family with a long history, where as Lata Mangeshkar didn't had such pedigree. So to compare two is wrong.

Please. Her entire family was musical. Her father was a composer himself. Her brother was singer and composer. Her sisters are singers.

Okay early 90s. You know when she was born? In 1929. So how old must she be in early 90s? Who is the dumb nut here?

Posted another of her video ,,,black and white.....................she is still not good enough

just quit defending her:lol:

Please. Her entire family was musical. Her father was a composer himself. Her brother was singer and composer. Her sisters are singers.
Nusrat's family had 100s of years of experience in qwali not just parents.. I respect Lata Mangeshkar but I don't think she is as good as Nusrat.

Bhai ranjeet,,,gol mol na kar
choose one
Nusrat sahab of course, especially after couple of drinks.

Most Pakistani posters dont wish to compare as both are legends.

But i feel the opening poster is looking for spiritual side of NFAK which he dint find in any other singer.

Nusrat's family had 100s of years of experience in qwali not just parents.. I respect Lata Mangeshkar but I don't think she is as good as Nusrat.

Nusrat sahab of course, especially after couple of drinks.

Our tastes in music vary then.

LOL............:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Its possibly the best live concert to come out from india:lol:

I posted the whole concert from 1974. Listen to that and say if that is any variation from her recorded songs.

Our tastes in music vary then.

I posted the whole concert from 1974. Listen to that and say if that is any variation from her recorded songs.

She just has no variation in her voice,,,,sorry.
Most of the indians agree too.................nusrat is better.

To be frank, it depends on individual taste and ability to enjoy respective generes.

I could spend two lifetimes over, just listning to nusret and jagjit.
Now, whenever I am home and switch on my speakers to nusret songs -- to get a blissfull sleep :rolleyes:-- my parents drop in and ask me shut it down -- for its unbearable , the "screaming"!!!

Again they would die over MS Subhalakshmi, Yesudas or SPB. They would not be able to imagine anyone singing better than them.

Back
Top Bottom