What's new

Is Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan better than Lata Mangeshkar?

Are u a villager if i can counter ur stupid logic??:lol:

villager are not stupid unlike some.

anyways if you want to talk about technicalities, how many this great singers can sing in 30 languages without twisting their tongues in knot ?

villager are not stupid unlike some.

anyways if you want to talk about technicalities, how many this great singers can sing in 30 languages without twisting their tongues in knot ?

Post her video that u think is best and start a poll.
I know for a fact she will loose the poll,,,even indians will vote more for nusrat.............

And yeah chances of a villager being stupid are more than one living in a city:coffee:

Post her video that u think is best and start a poll.
I know for a fact she will loose the poll,,,even indians will vote more for nusrat.............

And yeah chances of a villager being stupid are more than one living in a city:coffee:

she ruled for more than 50 years, it is more than enough to say about her greatness.. nobody can match her feet. this is the testimony of hard work and dedication. period.

she ruled for more than 50 years, it is more than enough to say about her greatness.. nobody can match her feet. this is the testimony of hard work and dedication. period.

Wtf did she rule??
She sang bollywood numbers,big deal!!

:P

two great legend in different league ...
the comparision can be Lata and Noor jahan .. and Nusrat with ? ? ?

P.S any famous qawwal in India ??
@he-man @Ravi Nair

I am a big fan of NFAK.Apart from being a great singer,he was also a great composer and lyricist.Lata Mangeshkar is good singer but is she as good as NFAK was?

I never felt the spiritual high while listening to Lata but I feel it when I hear NFAK.

Respected members,waiting for your opinion please.

Stop comparing apples with oranges and listen to whatever you want.

Noor jahan was average at best.

Let us pass some time man,,,please i beg u:D

well i heard some of Noor jehan songs . and i find some what similarities with lata ... or what you call Classic singing ..
just like you can say about mehdi hassan and J.S ... its not about better or worse .. its about put same kind of singers in same basket ..
peoples will die laughing if lady gaga will ever be compared with MJ

well i heard some of Noor jehan songs . and i find some what similarities with lata ... or what you call Classic singing ..
just like you can say about mehdi hassan and J.S ... its not about better or worse .. its about put same kind of singers in same basket ..
peoples will die laughing if lady gaga will ever be compared with MJ

No man,,,michael jackson was god of pop back in the day............gaga is just selling due to almost no clothes:lol:

Subject should be change..... Like two legend Singers.....:tup:

Back
Top Bottom