What's new

Is Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan better than Lata Mangeshkar?

No one needs to,,,,she was just a playback singer,what matters is live performance.
If u can sing on stage,then fine otherwise u are not good enough

What do you mean that she never perfomed live? Are you nuts? There are enough music concerts and all our playback singers tour the world performing live all the time. Lata's shows were always sold out.

listen to this and share ur opinion

BTW how old was Lataji when she sang this song. I bet she was 60+...and Nusratji must have been around 40. Now the question will be does age play any role in singing.

Yeah...Bollywood songs! That's it.

She sang for Bollywood and all other film industries in India in almost all major languages. Live performances were always there. Plus a whole lot of other songs you know nothing about because they are in regional languages. The whole damn family was so exceptionally gifted. Just listen to her songs which were composed by her brother, Hridaynath Mangeshkar.

BTW how old was Lataji when she sang this song. I bet she was 60+...and Nusratji must have been around 40. Now the question will be does age play any role in singing.

Find the best lata song and post it here

she ruled for more than 50 years, it is more than enough to say about her greatness.. nobody can match her feet. this is the testimony of hard work and dedication. period.

He does not know what he is talking about. God knows, this new generation is raised on crap and they think the world of that crap.

Find the best lata song and post it here

There is no best song because bloody each of them were gems.

What do you mean that she never perfomed live? Are you nuts? There are enough music concerts and all our playback singers tour the world performing live all the time. Lata's shows were always sold out.

Post then,,,what are u waiting for?

She sang for Bollywood and all other film industries in India in almost all major languages. Live performances were always there. Plus a whole lot of other songs you know nothing about because they are in regional languages. The whole damn family was so exceptionally gifted. Just listen to her songs which were composed by her brother, Hridaynath Mangeshkar.

This is her live performance

Post then,,,what are u waiting for?

You know she was in her prime before video recordings became regular right. Still let me scout around. I attended her concert. She was mind blowing.

This is her live performance

Do you see the tremble in her voice? That is age onset. Listen to the same song when she first sang it, you will notice the difference immediately.

You know she was in her prime before video recordings became regular right. Still let me scout around. I attended her concert. She was mind blowing.

No she was not,,,just posted her video.

She can't even come closer to jagjit singh,,,forget nusrat:coffee:

Do you see the tremble in her voice? That is age onset. Listen to the same song when she first sang it, you will notice the difference immediately.

Keep on making stupid excuses,,video looks fron 80's or early 90's

No she was not,,,just posted her video.

She can't even come closer to jagjit singh,,,forget nusrat:coffee:

jagjit singh was so boring. such a monotonous voice without any voice modulation. don't insult lata by comparing him to her.

Nusrat sahab came from a Music family with a long history, where as Lata Mangeshkar didn't had such pedigree. So to compare two is wrong.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom