What's new

Is Non-Alchoholics Beer allowed

Would you put a teaspoon of alcohol in a plate of pasta and gove it to your mother? Answer is self evident.....i know my mum would whip me.

1. Guys pls give your opinion as I searched online and couldn't see proper info, is non-alcoholic beer which contains .5% Alcohol allowed, I have heard that it is impossible to get drunk on this much volume of alcohol,

2. When smoking has proven death causing substances then why do muslims smoke and the beer has health benefits and its not allowed

3. Why is buying national lottery not allowed when in Pak prize bonds are sold by government and millions of muslims buy it in hope of earning money? there are many other lucky draw schemes run by even gulf governments, Pak too

pls advise, me on the edge :wacko:
Even 5% or strong 8% beer is Halal as per fatwa during Bhutto's reign "Beer is 95% and receptively 92% Halal" :lol:

Nasha shrab mien hota tu nachti botal....period

According to Islam even a single drop of Alcohol is haram, and Pakistan's constitution follows Islam as we r the second largest Muslim country and a country born for the Muslims by the Muslims!

Drink lassi. Alcohol kills your liver.

lassi kills your arteries.

1. Guys pls give your opinion as I searched online and couldn't see proper info, is non-alcoholic beer which contains .5% Alcohol allowed, I have heard that it is impossible to get drunk on this much volume of alcohol,

2. When smoking has proven death causing substances then why do muslims smoke and the beer has health benefits and its not allowed

3. Why is buying national lottery not allowed when in Pak prize bonds are sold by government and millions of muslims buy it in hope of earning money? there are many other lucky draw schemes run by even gulf governments, Pak too

Do whatever you want.

According to Islam even a single drop of Alcohol is haram, and Pakistan's constitution follows Islam as we r the second largest Muslim country and a country born for the Muslims by the Muslims!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_by_volume

Fruit juice has 0.09% alcohol.

Have this in summer. Supermalt is the number one non-alcoholic malt beer in the UK that contains B-vitamins to support a healthy lifestyle.
supermalt-drink-malt-330ml-caribbean-shop-uk_2.jpg

In the beginning, non-alcoholic beer can still make you woozy. But it is more of a psychological effect, especially if you used to drink alcoholic beer before, which I don't think applies to Muslims.

Sure, but why waste your money

Your opinion....typical.
yeah whats a use of this when there is Hadith clearly says anything which intoxicate you is Haram.
so will you ask next question is orange juice is haram .. offcourse it will if it have substance which intoxicate you .

Back
Top Bottom