What's new

Is Muslim Blood so cheap?

Iraq adventure was something which I would say was the biggest mis calculation pentagon has ever done after 'nam. We should have let iranians kill saddam and then let saudis finish of the shias. Win Win for all of us here !
HAHAHAHA.
You too know it better than me. That Iraq war was for "OIL"

From the amount of sense in the posts I can say with surety one thing. A lot of people here are elder to you :lol:

I thought that you are youngster with lollipop in your mouth when you started to speak about 9/11 attacks.

what is innocent? are you justifying Palestinians killed by Zia ul haq ?

No killing can be justified including that of Zia.

We owe it to our basic humanity to feel the pain of killing of innocent people equally be it Palestinians, French, Indian Civillians or Pakistanis on either side of LOC, Peshawar kids, Mumbai, Nigeria or whosoever... How can you not feel equal pain for each innocent life lost? How can we do that being human, Ranjeet?

No killing can be justified including that of Zia.

We owe it to our basic humanity to feel the pain of killing of innocent people equally be it Palestinians, French, Indian Civillians or Pakistanis on either side of LOC, Peshawar kids, Mumbai, Nigeria or whosoever... How can you not feel equal pain for each innocent life lost? How can we do that being human, Ranjeet?
We cannot feel sad equally for every life lost due to someone's own stupidity. we warned you guys but still you preferred to tread that path.

African blood seems to be cheaper than Muslim blood, thousands have died there in the last two years - and it gets a spot in the 3rd or the 4th page of newspapers.

No gathering ther
African blood seems to be cheaper than Muslim blood, thousands have died there in the last two years - and it gets a spot in the 3rd or the 4th page of newspapers.
No gathering of world leader there at all.

Don't you know?
Humanity = Muslims
innocent = dead Muslims
Victims = silent majority of Muslims

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom