What's new

Is Muslim Blood so cheap?

Pakistan has a lot more to worry about than doing walks. The world can go f**k itself. We kill terrorists and they cry about ''human rights'' and imaginary ''civilian casualties'', we don't kill terrorists and they cry about us supposedly ''harboring'' said terrorists.

Muslims just can't win.

how the hell muslims come here ?? I am talking about Pakistan.
. now did you get your problem here ?? your obsession with religion. trust me you are not alone. take care.

:lol: You seriously want me to give you a rundown of the number of muslims getting killed by a fellow muslim before 9/11 ?

How old are you ?
If only you guys could stopped yourself from indulging in this Mess.. Saddam would have been taken care of by the Ayatollahs. and Saudis would have taken care of Ayatollahs. You greedy oil loving red necks. :pissed:

saying it was a CIA job is not as uncommon among the Pakistani intellectual elites of this forum. Especially those that show puppy eyed admiration of a famous analyst, celebrity, philanthropist and ideologue called Zaid hamid (you can identify him through a distinctive red cap he always wears). They say- 9/11 was CIA job, the Mumbai attacks were carred out by RAW, Osama killing in abottabad was a staged drama.

Actually the problem is that even the political elites in the country seem to make a similar argument. Just howling and no coherent content.

Tell me, if you were shot by a guy and in a court of law, will you argue that he was the one who discharged that weapon causing you grave injuries or you will argue in the court that the lax gun laws in US should be overhauled ?

They seem to always miss the point. I have seen senior pakistani members here in the forum making strucutured and better arguments than their political elites. No shitting !

If only you guys could stopped yourself from indulging in this Mess.. Saddam would have been taken care of by the Ayatollahs. and Saudis would have taken care of Ayatollahs. You greedy oil loving red necks. :pissed:
Thats your frustration that becomes higher & higher against your Indian`s reality!:lol:

After all, what else we can accept from our Pakistan`s enemy like you "Indians & India"

I am your friend buddy !! we expect Pakistan to be friends .. why are you so angry..chill :-)

Now, what have Zia-ul-Haq (Late) done with you or against your country that you cannot forget him?

Good joke!
he helped India in so many ways that I can't stop thanking him. He single handedly destroyed Pakistan. That it will take couple of generation more to understand the how far his impact has been on Pakistan.

Actually the problem is that even the political elites in the country seem to make a similar argument. Just howling and no coherent content.

Tell me, if you were shot by a guy and in a court of law, will you argue that he was the one who discharged that weapon causing you grave injuries or you will argue in the court that the lax gun laws in US should be overhauled ?

They seem to always miss the point. I have seen senior pakistani members here in the forum making strucutured and better arguments than their political elites. No shitting !

well- there are several Pakistani members who do come out with rational and extremely logical arguments that are commonsensical and boldly go against their own compatriots if needed. But there is a disturbingly high number of people who won't question status quo (somehow want religious question solved in a gradualist way) or go downright retarded because they want to defend 'muslims under attack' logic

Iraq adventure was something which I would say was the biggest mis calculation pentagon has ever done after 'nam. We should have let iranians kill saddam and then let saudis finish of the shias. Win Win for all of us here !

he helped India in so many ways that I can't stop thanking him. He single handedly destroyed Pakistan. That it will take couple of generation more to understand the how far his impact has been on Pakistan.
I see.
So that`s why you still remember him.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom