What's new

Is Muslim Blood so cheap?

if Muslim blood is not cheap, they should stay away from going to other nation...

was jews blood so cheap when muslims eliminated the jews from whole of middle east... and central asia... forced them to migrate to European nations...

i know. I even know that they wouldnt be killed. But. Please understand the dynamics of it. Pakistan has to build to build an image free of shadow of terrorism first, and then expect any thing like this. Thw orld was sad when peshawar incident happened.. but everyone somewhere had one more thin to say that.. the innocent children suffered because of their own mistakes and policies' in the past. Now you know what these policies could be.
HAHAHA.
own mistake and policies, you says . . . .
As I said . . . No surprise if Indian making troll or are against this thread of @nline!

No surprise at all from Indians Troll here!
After all, their sympathies & support always were for Non-Muslims as usual!

Your perception about Indians amazes me.. not that its your fault but sometimes I cant hold myself and quote you.... the first thing that you do is shoot the messenger based on their country... for your kind information I am not a hindu , neither I have any hate against Muslims or Hindus... so your comment isnt even valid for me. But I can definitely tell you atleast what I see in India...the hatred isnt against Muslims but its againts Pakistanis.. where as I have seen Pakistanis hating Non Muslims more than Indians.... that hsould tell you how obsessed you are wth religion... and the day you realise that.. half of your problem should go away.

if Muslim blood is not cheap, they should stay away from going to other nation...

was jews blood so cheap when muslims eliminated the jews from whole of middle east... and central asia... forced them to migrate to European nations...
I wonder why you have forgotten Israeli terror on Palestinian people? Because India always supported Israel!!!

Your perception about Indians amazes me.. not that its your fault but sometimes I cant hold myself and quote you.... the first thing that you do is shoot the messenger based on their country... for your kind information I am not a hindu , neither I have any hate against Muslims or Hindus... so your comment isnt even valid for me. But I can definitely tell you atleast what I see in India...the hatred isnt against Muslims but its againts Pakistanis.. where as I have seen Pakistanis hating Non Muslims more than Indians.... that hsould tell you how obsessed you are wth religion... and the day you realise that.. half of your problem should go away.
Because we Pakistani are well known about your Indians-Nature against Pakistan!

Muslims forced them to migrate to Europe? :o:

I'm no fan of the current day Salafi extremists, but you might want to read up a little bit on Middle Eastern history before coming up with those outrageous claims! If nothing else, reading history itself might raise your IQ by 1!

I wonder why you have forgotten Israeli terror on Palestinian people? Because India always supported Israel!!!

against pakistan.. to a large extent, yes. I agree.. but now ask yourslf why you hate non-muslims.

You do know that Palestinians were more Pro Indian than Pakistani during arafat time?

It sounds like a jealousy emanating from narcissistic tendencies. Why do pakistanis feel the need for sympathy ?

As for what is happening in Paris, it is no less than mere symbolism and has been reduced to a circus.
Deferentially you cannot say something else than what your brain says about this topic.
After all, 9/11 was a good plan to destroy, propaganda and killing against Muslim-World.

@ranjeet, Its not about blame or jeloussi etc . .
Its about the reality of your Indians pure god fathers (USA & EU) reality against Islam & Pakistan!
Zia ul haq killed thousands of Palestinians during black september and now you are crying about them? quite fcukin rich

3.2 million people gathered in France in walk of unity against terrorism.

In pakistan unity against terrorism is not a rallying cry, rather Imran Khan's jalsas on rigged elections, or Hafiz Saeed speeches on Jihad against India are.

article-urn:publicid:ap.org:bf551102830847ffb8913d1ebdebdc10-6VVot3So3-HSK1-363_634x422.jpg

297883-ImranKhanPHOTOGHAFFARBAIGEXPRESS-1322249736-116-640x48.jpg

1101404106-1.jpg

Supporters+of+Pakistan's+banned+religious+party+Jamat-ud-Dawa+take+part+in+an+anti+Israeli+and+its+allies+rally+in+Lahore,+Pakistan+on+Sunday,+June+13,+2010..jpg

Pakistan should have done a "walk of Unity" against Islamic terrorism... am sure you would have gathered a lot of support. The world cant trust Pakistan when it comes to terrorism.

Moreover the environment isn't safe for world leaders to come and walk on the streets of Pakistan.

You have no one else to blame for this.

The price of blood for each nation and its children is determined by the nation's own hard work that creates value.

Haaaaa Pakistan against Islamic terrorism?? Lots of suicide bombers in Walk of Unity in Pakistan

It is shameful for humanity to weigh innocent blood in poltical correctness in which those poor souls had no say! I really don't know what to say to the guy who says "you (those kids, in fact) have no one to blame. I wish no harm comes to your dear ones no matter how imperfect you are!

Muslim blood is indeed cheap. No global attention for Peshawar attacks and constant coverage of the Paris episode. We are living in a cruel world where Pakistani blood means nothing.
what does Pakistani blood means for Pakistan? where terrorists burial ceremony command more followers than the victims? You guys yourself have reduced Pakistani blood to nothing. Don't blame the world.

But what they got against that from Government of India?
Of Course, Indian Government always support Israel!
what did they get from Pakistan? Heck what did Pakistan got from supporting Palestinians?

It is shameful for humanity to weigh innocent blood in poltical correctness in which those poor souls had no say! I really don't know what to say to the guy who says "you (those kids, in fact) have no one to blame. I wish no harm comes to your dear ones no matter how imperfect you are!
Do you know how many Palestinians Zia ul haq killed?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom