What's new

Is Muslim Blood so cheap?

It is shameful for humanity to weigh innocent blood in poltical correctness in which those poor souls had no say! I really don't know what to say to the guy who says "you (those kids, in fact) desrved it. I wish no harm comes to your dear ones no matter how imperfect you are!

Thaks for your prayers for my dear ones mate. and trust me I would have happily sacrificed my own life If that could save those innocen kids in peshawar. and I equaly condemn them who say they deserved it. But the question to be asked is who did this and why... the search for that answers will tell you that many things in the past could have been done to avoid this sad day in history. I hope now you understand what I am trying to convey.

Deferentially you cannot say something else than what your brain says about this topic.
After all, 9/11 was a good plan to destroy, propaganda and killing against Muslim-World.

This post is a classical example.

There is a difference between a synergic/interest group making a case and a random crowd. The above rant/post is what diminishes the line between a random crowd and an interest group.

If I have to dissect the above post, what will I understand as a common person with limited brain ?

Is he saying that 9/11 was CIA job ? Or Pointing out the hypocrisy of western media towards peshawar vis-a-vi paris attacks ? Or is he implying that western people are in general bigots ?

End result : No point made. Just some Noise !

what does Pakistani blood means for Pakistan? where terrorists burial ceremony command more followers than the victims? You guys yourself have reduced Pakistani blood to nothing. Don't blame the world.

what did they get from Pakistan? Heck what did Pakistan got from supporting Palestinians?

Do you know how many Palestinians Zia ul haq killed?
I think you remember 1984 in India! That what happened in Khalistan (Indian Punjab) India.

Haaaaa Pakistan against Islamic terrorism?? Lots of suicide bombers in Walk of Unity in Pakistan
Pakistan should have done a "walk of Unity" against Islamic terrorism... am sure you would have gathered a lot of support. The world cant trust Pakistan when it comes to terrorism.

Moreover the environment isn't safe for world leaders to come and walk on the streets of Pakistan.

TTP would find it convenient to attack said walk, not only because walk goes against them, but also if there are one million people in the walk, chance of killing more people is higher than usual.

There is a difference between a synergic/interest group making a case and a random crowd. The above rant/post is what diminishes the line between a random crowd and an interest group.

If I have to dissect the above post, what will I understand as a common person with limited brain ?

Is he saying that 9/11 was CIA job ? Or Pointing out the hypocrisy of western media towards peshawar vis-a-vi paris attacks ? Or is he implying that western people are in general bigots ?

9/11 was a simple way to ènter into Muslim World. Destroyed Afghanistan and then whole Iraq against 3000 those were killed into 9/11.

TTP would find it convenient to attack said walk, not only because walk goes against them, but also if there are one million people in the walk, chance of killing more people is higher than usual.
Who supporting TTP against their terror into whole Pakistan?
Answer is as simple "India"

I dunno how much worth the Muslim blood has.

But the worth of christian blood drops day by day as well as their stock market value.

Pakistan should have done a "walk of Unity" against Islamic terrorism... am sure you would have gathered a lot of support. The world cant trust Pakistan when it comes to terrorism.
Pakistan has a lot more to worry about than doing walks. The world can go f**k itself. We kill terrorists and they cry about ''human rights'' and imaginary ''civilian casualties'', we don't kill terrorists and they cry about us supposedly ''harboring'' said terrorists.

Muslims just can't win.

I think you remember 1984 in India! That what happened in Khalistan (Indian Punjab) India.
you mention 84 as if it was something we are uncomfortable to discuss. we bleed together, had it not been that things wouldn't have never been comfortable. It might have been religious but people who felt culturally close always supported each other.

saying it was a CIA job is not as uncommon among the Pakistani intellectual elites of this forum. Especially those that show puppy eyed admiration of a famous analyst, celebrity, philanthropist and ideologue called Zaid hamid (you can identify him through a distinctive red cap he always wears). They say- 9/11 was CIA job, the Mumbai attacks were carred out by RAW, Osama killing in abottabad was a staged drama.

9/11 was a simple way to ènter into Muslim World. Destroyed Afghanistan and then whole Iraq against 3000 those were killed into 9/11.

:lol: You seriously want me to give you a rundown of the number of muslims getting killed by a fellow muslim before 9/11 ?

How old are you ?

Why is it so terrible that Westerners care more about other Westerners? Are we somehow unique in the world in this? I doubt it.
As a matter of fact there was probably more sympathy for Peshawar in Britain and France than there was in the Arab world.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom