What's new

Is Muslim Blood so cheap?

how the hell muslims come here ?? I am talking about Pakistan
Pakistan should have done a "walk of Unity" against Islamic terrorism... am sure you would have gathered a lot of support. The world cant trust Pakistan when it comes to terrorism.
''Islamic terrorism'' - ring a bell? Muslims are people who follow the religion of Islam. That's how they come here. Same thing, replace 'Muslims' with 'Pakistan' - Pakistan just can't win, damned if we do and damned if we don't. Hypocrisy at its best.

main ta hasda renda par tussi pata ni satho kehri dushmani nibauni aa. :)
Assa ki dusmani nibhani we.
Jad tussi har wele sade bare negative hi sochde rehnde ho. "Mar Gya Pakistan" "Mar Gya Pakistan" all time on Indian News Channels.

Well, @ranjeet I msut salut you for your this kind information to Pakistanies. Well Done. :lol::hitwall::lol:
you don't have to salute to me ... salute to the people who promised to make you feel safe in your own cities and public places.

Why are we even talking about this

You get sad if your brother dies

You are sorry if a stranger dies

If you didn't like the stranger then you say **** him

You dont mourn an enemy, if a bunch of hindus die my first reaction is,,, Good!!!

Why would you expect them to mourn when we die? ??

where terrorists burial ceremony command more followers than the victims?
Whose arse did you pull that out of? It was a couple of dozen people burying that terrorist. It was millions for the victims. Pakistan bashers' logic: where a few dozen is more than millions, all Pakistanis are terrorists and the math doesn't matter.

I have run out of words!
Even I ran out of RIPs

Whose arse did you pull that out of? It was a couple of dozen people burying that terrorist. It was millions for the victims. Pakistan bashers' logic: where a few dozen is more than millions, all Pakistanis are terrorists and the math doesn't matter.
It was some dead Pakistani terrorist's arse, there was even a picture of it on this forum.

Your adults, stop requiring people to hold your hand, stand up for yourself. So many muslim countries just blame and never take responsibility for the shitholes they inhabit, your all adults, your all capable of taking action and responsibility yet its always, OH BUT THE WEST. **** off, you have had thousands of years to get somewhere yet nothings changed in a seriously long long time.

And no muslim blood isnt cheap, its just pakistans killing each other isnt going to bring world leaders around united, mainly because they would probably get hit by a suicide bomber whilst doing so and the attacks in France are civilian vs civilian as oposed to military etc and it has religious undertones which are the worst.

Assa ki dusmani nibhani we.
Jad tussi har wele sade bare negative hi sochde rehnde ho. "Mar Gya Pakistan" "Mar Gya Pakistan" all time on Indian News Channels.

ha ha ha ... o yar apa dowe ik duje bare negative sochde rehnde ne... o tuhada zaid hamid vi ta pakistani tv te India vare putthe sidhe galla karda renda aa, chalo koi ni mitti pao .. hun main chalda aa.. kal nu milde aa. Gud night bro

Because Pakistan didn't do a march like France and didn't invite world leaders to it !! stupid.
they didn't invite the leaders from the party governing the province where the attack happeneed.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom