What's new

Is Muslim Blood so cheap?

yes you have a point , even I think that , otherwise there is no way a guy this extreme can be tolerated, more shocking is this chap is from UK !

There are many members here, not just this one, who have a run of the place, but who are we to complain. It is the right of the management to do as they see fit.

There are many members here, not just this one, who have a run of the place, but who are we to complain. It is the right of the management to do as they see fit.
I think the in the interest of debate and discussion, we should allow people of all type of views, as long as they do not break specific forum rules.

More then 3.5 Million French People Participated in the Rally Against Terrorism (France population is only 66 Million).
French people did not depend on OUTSIDE SYMPATHY to organize the march.

Question 1) Pakistan has a population of 180 Million. How many Millions participated in ANY KIND OF RALLY despite the fact that the attack in Peshawar was 100 times more brutal then in France?????????

Question 2) Who stopped Pakistanis from coming on streets or to organize a march of 10 Million Pakistanis??

Question 3) Did you see even a single FRENCH supporting the terrorists? But in Pakistan you had several Mullahs supporting Taliban and their thousands of supporters supporting their Mullahs (e.g Lal Masjid Mullah and several others like him).

Question 4) It is still not late. So can we see a march of 10 Million Pakistanis against the horrendous Peshawar attack. I give Pakistan 1 year time to organise the march??

Question 5) Isreal PM came is support of French people. They are friends. Will KSA and Qatar PM Come to Pakistani to participate in a rally against Terrorism (assuming one was organised in the first place)??

Last edited:
Britishers killed more in India and rest of the world, than Nazis did in germany.Germans apologized, paid compensation and prosecuted those responsible. While British haven't even apologized.

Every year there is a holocaust book or a movie on released. Even though jews are the richest and least discriminated community in the west.

2000 nigerian were butchered but they didn't even give a ****.

White Power!!!!!

Pakistan should have done a "walk of Unity" against Islamic terrorism... am sure you would have gathered a lot of support. The world cant trust Pakistan when it comes to terrorism.

Moreover the environment isn't safe for world leaders to come and walk on the streets of Pakistan.

Walk of Unity? I don't think Pakistan did that. They however declared a national day of protest when someone 10000 km away made a movie, and they killed about 25 pakistani muslims that day in rioting (other than burning down a church and desecrating a temple to show their demand for ''respect of religious symbols'').

So tell ,me, if the blood of muslims is cheap for pakistanis, why blame others???

There were more than 1 million NON NETHANYAHU'S in the crowd- funny how you guys missed that zoomed into this one man. So this one guy walks in the crowd and the entire movement and sentiment has to be attacked? Is Non- Muslim blood so cheap?
Just like there are 1.5 billion other Muslims and you seemed to be focused on the handful of terrs.

Is Muslim-Blood so cheap?
No PM or President from around the world came to Pakistan for children those were killed in Peshawar Attack. Over 130 children were killed. But in France against 17 killing gathering World`s leader.

10346439_833376393368417_280262167995743760_n.jpg
ask the question to yourself! why the children were killed.

Now you becoming more frustrated than talking on the topic?
lol reality hurts but u have to face it.

No PM or President from around the world came to Pakistan for children those were killed in Peshawar Attack. Over 130 children were killed. But in France against 17 killing gathering World`s leader.

Why do u need those hypocrites to be on a march for peshwar tragedy? And muslims can't do such marches since such norms have nothing to do with islam. Rather than following the trends set by bigots we should rather uphold the high moral and social character Islam teaches us to attain. Lets not go down to their level.

I am no troll either, but I feel the need to defend myself and my country from incorrect accusations. One of the hanged people did gather a good amount of people, not that huge though - mostly his 'co-villagers'. The way funeral prayers work in Pakistan (and probably many other Muslim countries) is that people tend to even join them without knowing who it is they're praying for. It doesn't mean all those were terrorist sympathizers.

Not running away from the problem - there are a lot of those sympathizers around. But to say that there are or were, more or even a similar amount of people supporting the terrorists than the victims is simply false.

what u really did after the Pesawar reaction apart from hanging a few who were already in jail.

I think you remember 1984 in India! That what happened in Khalistan (Indian Punjab) India.
why do not u remember 1971 and the genocide of East Pakistanis.

Now, what have Zia-ul-Haq (Late) done with you or against your country that you cannot forget him?

Good joke!
he gave us Siachin! what more we can ask for ;)

The massacre at the Army's public school in the Peshawar military cantonment was an outrage and a tragedy. But when Pakistan puts 1.5 million people marching on the streets of Islamabad to protest against terrorism, then you may get some world leaders joining the march.

No gathering ther

No gathering of world leader there at all.
Nigeria massacre was done by those who claim to represent a particular religion .. but no from that religion even bothered to protest the claim forgot the massacre !

Just like there are 1.5 billion other Muslims and you seemed to be focused on the handful of terrs.

This march was not against the 1.5 billion others, it was only against those that like to kill in relegion's name. If you identify yourselves with this minority, that is your fault.

that AWKWARD moment

when u see netenyahu leading march against terrorism

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom