What's new

Is Muslim Blood so cheap?

Even I ran out of RIPs

It was some dead Pakistani terrorist's arse, there was even a picture of it on this forum.
Yes, this picture:
2419DFB900000578-2877148-image-a-54_1418819205686[1].jpg

A few dozen people.

Meanwhile, for the victims:
pakistan-funerals[1].jpg

peshawar-funeral4[1].jpg

pakistan_murp-2[1].jpg

Huge difference.

they didn't invite the leaders from the party governing the province where the attack happeneed.
Yeah, that's because the leaders reached there without an invitation.
810598-imrankhanpeshawar-1419246488-572-640x480[1].jpg

Your point?

bro I am no troll .. there were pics in some thread here, where the people who were hanged for terrorism gathered a huge crowed for funeral. I have nothing against Pakistani people.
I am no troll either, but I feel the need to defend myself and my country from incorrect accusations. One of the hanged people did gather a good amount of people, not that huge though - mostly his 'co-villagers'. The way funeral prayers work in Pakistan (and probably many other Muslim countries) is that people tend to even join them without knowing who it is they're praying for. It doesn't mean all those were terrorist sympathizers.

Not running away from the problem - there are a lot of those sympathizers around. But to say that there are or were, more or even a similar amount of people supporting the terrorists than the victims is simply false.

I am no troll either, but I feel the need to defend myself and my country from incorrect accusations. One of the hanged people did gather a good amount of people, not that huge though - mostly his 'co-villagers'. The way funeral prayers work in Pakistan (and probably many other Muslim countries) is that people tend to even join them without knowing who it is they're praying for. It doesn't mean all those were terrorist sympathizers.

Not running away from the problem - there are a lot of those sympathizers around. But to say that there are or were, more or even a similar amount of people supporting the terrorists than the victims is simply false.
I respect what you have said, my intention were not to accuse or blame either your country or you. You know better than any Indian out here how scum bags who target innocent kids and civilians are treated. I whole heartily support you.

I respect what you have said, my intention were not to accuse or blame either your country or you. You know better than any Indian out here how scum bags who target innocent kids and civilians are treated. I whole heartily support you.
Right, thank you. Sorry if my previous posts sounded too hostile, I hope you understand my perspective and their purpose though.
Peace.

When Jews were rightly guided they were prosecuted then Christian and now muslim so it's not new it's has happen in the past and it's happening now.
So relax and take a chill pill.

Itna bhi "Jungle Ka Qanoon" nahi hai Pakistan mein for your kind information!
But to be realistic, there are differences between handling of Paris and Peshawar. France invited world leaders to join the rally. Pakistan did not, for various reasons of course. I think even Pakistan is not confident enough to host such a group of leaders. If some leader refuses to come, it would be a diplomatic faceloss for Pakistan. There will also be questions on why Pakistan still supports some good Taliban. But just on the basis of the nature of attack, as in the Charlie Hebdo case, all countries would have(and actually did) supported Pakistan.

Palestine issue is different. It is a war, in which most countries even European, side with Palestine. The situation persists because of political reasons, some of which the Palestinians are to blame for. This BS muslim victimhood story is the most popular drug peddled by the Islamists.

Because Pakistan didn't do a march like France and didn't invite world leaders to it !! stupid.
Couldn't have put it better.

Last edited:
Its their choice how importance they give to death of their own people.. but is it not natural.. I will be more shocked and upset if a bomb goes off in my native place than another country..

It's Europe and they are immediate neighbours. Case on point, the Indian establishment expressed a great deal of sorrow for the massacre at the Peshawar school, because it is their neighbourhood and we are neighbours, regardless of rivarly. France, Germany and the UK are allies, you wouldn't expect anything less.

As for the Peshawar attack, the story was run day and night by UK news services e.g. the BBC, Sky News and so forth. David Cameron phoned Sharif as well. Sadly Pakistan is at war with brutal terrorists so such events are very hard to organise.

It's Europe and they are immediate neighbours. Case on point, the Indian establishment expressed a great deal of sorrow for the massacre at the Peshawar school, because it is their neighbourhood and we are neighbours, regardless of rivarly. France, Germany and the UK are allies, you wouldn't expect anything less.

As for the Peshawar attack, the story was run day and night by UK news services e.g. the BBC, Sky News and so forth. David Cameron phoned Sharif as well. Sadly Pakistan is at war with brutal terrorists so such events are very hard to organise.
its basic human nature.. not racism.. you identify yourself with certain people and feel their pain.. in case of europe its easy for a briton to identify with european than somebody in another continent.
second issue is, if you hear bad news from a place constantly you become numb.. how many of us are sensitive to plight of poor people in africa...
besides its not about religion, lot of victim of boko haram kidnapping are christian girls.. and nobody remembers them..

Hey!! Its freedom of speech! !!!
well what else to expect from an extremist like you
my complain is with the administration of this forum , knowing full well , how bad of an image you are putting on the majority Muslims who have nothing to do with extremism , the administration of PDF is still allowing you to tarnish freely , by your rabid posts !

my complain is with the administration of this forum , knowing full well , how bad of an image you are putting on the majority Muslims who have nothing to do with extremism , the administration of PDF is still allowing you to tarnish freely , by your rabid posts !

Tacit approval? Perhaps. Perhaps not.

Dont you step on my freedom to offend! !:disagree:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom