What's new

Is LCA Programme finally dead?

you shouldn't probably field those in battle....for now at least....

We already did and shot down 3 su-30s , showed stand-off bombing done right using the jf-17s on feb 27th. The only thing India has achieved is destroying the falasy of a competent Air Force

k

We already did and shot down 3 su-30s , showed stand-off bombing done right using the jf-17s on feb 27th. The only thing India has achieved is destroying the falasy of a competent Air Force

k
What we are claiming 3 MKI, i don't think so, we are only claiming only 1 MKI brother

Tejas will be inducted at a snails pace ie 120 by 2030
more foreign jets will be ordered from overseas to make up shortfall and earn kick backs

ie 40 more Rafale for air Force
and 40 to 57 hornets for navy

both will happen

sit back enjoy and work on your block 4 and 5 and 6 thunders as your only viable option for next 20 years

You mean this as a joke?? Don't you? 😲

Otherwise this sentence cannot be read: 120 Tejas until 2030!! ... and the IAF want to be a competitor on par with the PLAAF? Pardon, but that's ridiculous with this production rate and even more why you think "more foreign jets will be ordered from overseas" is beyond my understanding. :omghaha:

Please name me one single country that in all earnest is interested in the Tejas? NONE ... and this fuss to offer the USN a Tejas trainer variant is an even bigger joke.

I really don't know what you were smoking, but you should step away from it.

You mean this as a joke?? Don't you? 😲

Otherwise this sentence cannot be read: 120 Tejas until 2030!! ... and the IAF want to be a competitor on par with the PLAAF? Pardon, but that's ridiculous with this production rate and even more why you think "more foreign jets will be ordered from overseas" is beyond my understanding. :omghaha:

Please name me one single country that in all earnest is interested in the Tejas? NONE ... and this fuss to offer the USN a Tejas trainer variant is an even bigger joke.

I really don't know what you were smoking, but you should step away from it.

I never said anything about exports or other country buy it.

my post was about likely induction numbers ie 120 max and this taking a full.decade judging by indian poor manufacturing rates..

i also am confident that in this next 3 to 5 years more Rafale for air Force and s new fighter wing for vikrant carrier will be made with hornets .

for this reason not overly worried about slow tejas induction..

also believe pakistan will.not get a new fighter it will be thunders only for obvious reasons already discussed to death

my post was about likely induction numbers ie 120 max and this taking a full.decade judging by indian poor manufacturing rates..

i also am confident that in this next 3 to 5 years more Rafale for air Force and s new fighter wing for vikrant carrier will be made with hornets .

also believe pakistan will.not get a new fighter it will be thunders only for obvious reasons already discussed to death

Then I'm sorry and apologise ... I misread as if you were suggesting more foreign countries would buy the Tejas to make up the shortfall in Indian purchases.

Sorry. :cray:

Even Indian CDS has said they may not order new carrier now, no funds, but you have mentally already made the jump to IN having Shornets. Same mentality that claimed Tejas would be in widespread service, and you wonder why we all laugh......

With half the frame, electronics and missiles coming over from China, integration is not really an hard job.
But yes, LCA programme this year have been an disappointment. Most of the modules are manufactured by private sub contractor across the breadth of the country. Without them , HAL can't integrate anything sadly.
It's imported hence the delay okay. Stop kidding yourselves and think its indigenous.
Even Indian CDS has said they may not order new carrier now, no funds, but you have mentally already made the jump to IN having Shornets. Same mentality that claimed Tejas would be in widespread service, and you wonder why we all laugh......
It's the typical yindoo mindset, there is excuse for everythin, HAL is slow and inefficient, it's okay we don't need themso fast anyway. They will never improve, it's always someone else's fault or the dog ate my homework

here, seriously, don't you guys have any shame?
[/QUOTE]

k

Actually it's 5 Su 30s bro. 5.

here, seriously, don't you guys have any shame?

[/QUOTE]

I agree, I also asked the IAF to stop using a 4 year old to draw their radar pictures.

till the. Russians, Chinese or Pakistani military and media is allowed at all Indian bases to verify the number of SU-30s we will have to assume that at a minum 3 SU-30s were shot down.

k
What we are claiming 3 MKI, i don't think so, we are only claiming only 1 MKI brother

till the. Russians, Chinese or Pakistani military and media is allowed at all Indian bases to verify the number of SU-30s we will have to assume that at a minum 3 SU-30s were shot down.

The Americans already verified to end all Indian claims

k

I agree, I also asked the IAF to stop using a 4 year old to draw their radar pictures.

k

k
[/QUOTE]

we paid 1 billion dollars a piece for that 'radar picure' equal to the enitre annual budget of the Pakistan Navy. And it's a system so advanced that simplifies tracking to a level that even a 4 year old can understand.

And we paid it to a country called ISrael which uses F16 as its frontline fighter specifically because it can pick up the F16 ...

So....we say we shot an F16, then the F16 was shot.....accept it or not....that is the fact.

Only 6 jets produced so far, contract for 83 MK1A still not signed (was supposed to be this year, now been waiting 3 years for contract signature). IAF waiting for it to die?

Wait i was told they already built 40 and were building 24 this year?
The plan is to build 120 by 2023.

Like is this true :what::what:
don't worry 3 more Rafale, arriving on January 7th
Rafale is no topic here
But it is a formidable 4.5gen jet just like f16b70, gripen NG, J10, typhoon t3 and jf17 BLOCK III
I said it 7 years ago
Get gripen NG license to produce and produce 300 of them as replacement

And work on NG fighter

Scrap the LCA and rafale

Tejas will be inducted at a snails pace ie 120 by 2030
more foreign jets will be ordered from overseas to make up shortfall and earn kick backs

ie 40 more Rafale for air Force
and 40 to 57 hornets for navy

both will happen

sit back enjoy and work on your block 4 and 5 and 6 thunders as your only viable option for next 20 years
You do know that rafale and hornets will cost a good 20+b $

Everyone knows pakistan can easily acquire j10/f16 just like it acquired type54, subs and milgem class

But point is PAF believe in operational capacity and net centeric warfare

Hence its first priroirty will be jf17s in numbers enough BVRS and more AWECS(saab+eagles)

Something that IAF did thought of when it was acquiring su30s

Hence we saw how su30 were blinded with jammers out gunned with BVRs and outvisioned by AWECs

Is IAF fixing those rather then self mast on rafales?

k

k

we paid 1 billion dollars a piece for that 'radar picture' equal to the enitre annual budget of the Pakistan Navy. And it's a system so advanced that simplifies tracking to a level that even a 4 year old can understand.

And we paid it to a country called ISrael which uses F16 as its frontline fighter specifically because it can pick up the F16 ...

So....we say we shot an F16, then the F16 was shot.....accept it or not....that is the fact.
[/QUOTE]

I know dude, I know. The thing is this argument, as with most arguments, always, and I mean always falls apart the moment we ask you for any credible evidence to back up your claims. Literally any single piece of evidence. Guess we are gonna just have to go with the word of an anonymous internet troll who happens to know about a secret deal between India and Israel for some amazing sat tech that they used to cordinate and track with India, share the info yet at the same time fail to give a single frickin image of the downed plan.

The s**t you guys come out with gets more desperate with every passing post.

Mods, is there not a humour section of the site we can place his posts on?

k

k

we paid 1 billion dollars a piece for that 'radar picure' equal to the enitre annual budget of the Pakistan Navy. And it's a system so advanced that simplifies tracking to a level that even a 4 year old can understand.

[/QUOTE]

lol us, the Americans, the rest of the world and sane Indians all agree IAF has been and will always be incompetent. This is true for most of Indian military.

India is only Pakistan centric and nothing more.

if the Indian military or the government of India had any honor they would have attacked Pakistan and stoped this slaughter of indian soldiers in Indian occupied Kashmir and beyond. India alleges that Paksitan attacker her parliament yet there was no response from these cowards.

K

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom