What's new

Is Karachi not a part of Sindh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make a financial intelligence agency & start spying on corruption. let all the thieves out from jails and make it legal for them to rob the corrupt.

Fighting with corruption is not difficult there are ways to do we just need the will to do it.

Its that what NAB supposed to do?

NAB is investigative agency. Intelligence is different

Yarra we already have too many agencies and the outcome is still zero. Make another agency and the political parties will fill them up with their own people.............outcome will still be zero

P.S. sorry if i sound so pessimist, but i have lost faith in our system.

There is no solution for Karachi.they will not allow us to do anything in Karachi. Karachi is part of Sindh but we don't want everyone grabbing government jobs.today we have no government jobs.
They will never allow it. They have jobs,bungalows,cars with guards lol in this city. A luxurious life which we never think about and they can't even type a letter in English. This is reality. We must accept that Karachi is no longer ours. It's not our city anymore and we don't have any future in this country.i have seen many people leaving pakistan for other countries.there are reasons.nobody wants to leave it's country.we also love pakistan.we hate India equally and we can even give suggestions about how to break India but we are nowhere near to elite class and we don't represent deep state as well. We are basically finger chips and biryani Wala. This is what we are. It's so sad but it's reality.
Also mqm has destroyed our image. I am against any political party that represents us.we don't need representation. There is no solution at all. If you want better future of your family,go to Europe or United States. There is nothing for us here.

Karachi was once a pearl of city.

Then came MQM. It was the only genuine leadership Karachi had. But its leaders were traitors. First of their cause and then of their country.

The one party from which there was expectation it will do the best made this city the killings fields of their treason. While Altaf Hussain had become the arm of the RAW to make Pakistan suffer, this city suffered immeasurably. Its generation of youth was wasted in a cause no one owned and enemies of the country had the best of it.

With the structure of the government we have in Pakistan, the provincial govt which has no stake in the city does nothing for the city but in fact bleeds it dry. First in the turf war for extortion, MQM and PPP slit each others throats between 2008 and 2013 and ironically also shared provincial govt!!! Not a single went in which 12 to 18 Karachiites were not killed.

If MQM had not lost its credibility by showing its criminal instincts, it was the party which would have ruled the country, by being from the largest and most influential city of the country. But because it lost its position and due to which the city also lost its value, the thugs of PPP have the city on its knees.

As you travel around the country, you will not see a single person mourning for the city. Dont blame anyone. The horror stories people have heard, the dead bodies all of Pakistan received from killing fields of Karachi have left no one to share the sorrow of this city.

I cant express my sorrow enough for this city for I was born and brought up in it.

This is not an excuse, due to Altaf Karachi went back 20 years. A whole generation is lost.

This is not an excuse, due to Altaf Karachi went back 20 years. A whole generation is lost.

So, why don't others spoke for Karachi? Why didn't they raise voice against quota system?

Karachi REFUSED mqm....now what? What is the excuse now?

When you don't speak rightfully, the other side will come and that too in force

You and the other member asked what Lahoris would feel like if it ever happened to them. I showed you that it has happened to them throughout history. You asked for that comparison. I did not present it to belittle Karachi's plight. You don't get to object when you get exactly what you asked for. Once you've pulled yourself out of this hysteria, you'll see things more clearly.

I deliberately wanted to stay away from this pit of false claims stacked up against legitimate concerns. Because when I disassemble those claims people will start accusing me of bias. However, since I have actual numbers and you dragged me into it, might as well.

92.5% of all candidates in Pakistan are selected on quota. Lahoris face it too. Your actual problem is the unequal division of Sindh's quota between the Rural and Urban areas; while Sindh's urban population is around 50% of its total (Baring all the discrepancies in the population estimates aside. I don't intend to get into that), it only receives 40% of the quota allocated to Sindh. In effect, it is about the 10% quota share that should go to Urban Sindh but instead goes to Rural Sindh, i.e. 8 seats in total. On top of Urban Sindh's share, Karachi also has the 7.5% of the total seats (18 seats in total) available to it on merit, as well. The ironic bit is that a lot of these seats that are allocated as quota for specific regions/populations do not get filled for multiple years due to a lack of candidates passing the exam criteria. For example, for the year 2018 there were 18 vacancies for the year under Urban Sindh's quota and another 40 left over vacancies carried over from the previous exams.

So no, Karachiites do not have only 2-3 seats to compete for, as has been foolishly claimed multiple times in this thread in hopes to exaggerate the issue needlessly. Many of the ones that are available to Karachi, due to the lack of qualifying candidates, go vacant anyway. None of this is to disqualify the absolute right of Urban Sindh to have its due share of representation in the quota. However, it is also not a big enough excuse to burn down the city and/or allow one's inner ethno-nationalistic charades to surface.

You'll find all the above facts below,

http://www.fpsc.gov.pk/

Please, don't take offence to what I am about to say. It's only to drive home a point.

No one really needs to tell me what it is like being a minority. I belong to an ethnicity which is listed without its name under the "others" column. What I am trying to preach is what we have followed since independence. You are more sensitive not because you're a minority but because you choose to be. Had people come to serve instead of being served, they might have left their unfounded sense of entitlement behind. Urdu speakers, nor any other ethnicity or group of people in Pakistan is entitled to anything. We have done nothing for the country except for, looting it, creating trouble, inciting hatred and acting entitled, despite the self-aggrandising claims to the contrary.

*All of the above is not in any way an attempt to imply that the concerns of Karachi are not legitimate. Only that the way its people choose to convey them through the lens of ethno-nationalism is unacceptable.

Yeah, of course. You demand that Punjabis understand and help you with your plight while you openly recommend a dusting of their cities. Only Karachi's concerns are legitimate. Every one else "can afford it". Btw, nothing is stopping any Urdu Speaker from moving to Gujranwala either. Many more "Muhajirs" have made Punjab their home than Karachi.

Karachi is not generating anywhere close to 60% revenue. I've already explained it. That number also keeps increasing out of thin air.

Refer to my post below,

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/is-karachi-not-a-part-of-sindh.672911/page-11#post-12474099

There is no quota system for Karachi.....

PPP has occupied all our posts and filled with their relatives/family

The promised quota of 40% is not being applied and that too filled with PPP thugs

There is hardly any Urdu speaker you'll find in any Sindh's provincial department

Than get out abd go from where u come u come to loot our province u dont belong from here it is part of sindh even before oak made
Sindh ka tou batwaara ho ke rahay ga. Taiyyar hoja

Just another day, just another racism from a Sindhi.

You tell us to go back to India, we will send you back to Larkana Garhi Khuda Baksh. Saieen yeh badmaashi humare saath nahi chalay gi.

Last edited:
Sindh ka tou batwaara ho ke rahay ga. Taiyyar hoja

Just another day, just another racism from a Sindhi.

You tell us to go back to India, we will send you back to Larkana Garhi Khuda Baksh. Saieen yeh badmaashi humare saath nahi chalay gi.

Leave him, bro

We got better things to do.

Karachi was once a pearl of city.

Then came MQM. It was the only genuine leadership Karachi had. But its leaders were traitors. First of their cause and then of their country.

The one party from which there was expectation it will do the best made this city the killings fields of their treason. While Altaf Hussain had become the arm of the RAW to make Pakistan suffer, this city suffered immeasurably. Its generation of youth was wasted in a cause no one owned and enemies of the country had the best of it.

With the structure of the government we have in Pakistan, the provincial govt which has no stake in the city does nothing for the city but in fact bleeds it dry. First in the turf war for extortion, MQM and PPP slit each others throats between 2008 and 2013 and ironically also shared provincial govt!!! Not a single went in which 12 to 18 Karachiites were not killed.

If MQM had not lost its credibility by showing its criminal instincts, it was the party which would have ruled the country, by being from the largest and most influential city of the country. But because it lost its position and due to which the city also lost its value, the thugs of PPP have the city on its knees.

As you travel around the country, you will not see a single person mourning for the city. Dont blame anyone. The horror stories people have heard, the dead bodies all of Pakistan received from killing fields of Karachi have left no one to share the sorrow of this city.

I cant express my sorrow enough for this city for I was born and brought up in it.

Right described Thank you so much for your balance post ..

I must add a couple of Things here, AH shows his true color very soon when he try to side line the founding Fathers of MQM and start killing them or threatening to take over the power, i mean he become greedy for Power and leadership .

None of Urdu speaking people have any problems with that, AH was sidelined by the same people who follow him and the youngsters who once chant slogan for AH now abuse him openly, our main complain is stop looking Karachi wale from the lens of MQM only, there is much to Karachi than MQM and its atrocities and yet all we see and hear from Pakistan, as soon as Karachi wale ask for funds or Project, they get taunt of electing MQM or having MQM from their city .. I mean if that was the case than we should not give a penny to Tribal areas that give us TTP and JUA whatnot .

I must add a couple of Things here, AH shows his true color very soon when he try to side line the founding Fathers of MQM and start killing them or threatening to take over the power, i mean he become greedy for Power and leadership .

None of Urdu speaking people have any problems with that, AH was sidelined by the same people who follow him and the youngsters who once chant slogan for AH now abuse him openly, our main complain is stop looking Karachi wale from the lens of MQM only, there is much to Karachi than MQM and its atrocities and yet all we see and hear from Pakistan, as soon as Karachi wale ask for funds or Project, they get taunt of electing MQM or having MQM from their city .. I mean if that was the case than we should not give a penny to Tribal areas that give us TTP and JUA whatnot .

Yeh dekh...illegal afghans have more rights than us https://www.dawn.com/news/1565342/p...in-peshawar-amid-outcry-over-police-brutality

Kya baat kar rahay ho yaar? Pak Afghan bhai bhai. We are natural brothers. Those fish eating Hindu-ized Bengalis were weaklings, thank god we got rid of them. And as are the Indian imports from UP-Bihar. Our true calling is with the ghazi Afghanis.

Kya baat kar rahay ho yaar? Pak Afghan bhai bhai. We are natural brothers. Those fish eating Hindu-ized Bengalis were weaklings, thank god we got rid of them. And as are the Indian imports from UP-Bihar. Our true calling is with the ghazi Afghanis.
SONS OF THE SOIL UNITEEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom