What's new

Is it time to recognize Israel

Our support for Palestinians is based on principle, not because they are Arab or Muslim. Colonialism and ethnic cleansing are wrong, regardless of the race/religion of the criminals or victims. (I think we should have spoken out against the Darfur situation also.)

We have always known the Arab governments are two-faced liars; many of them have good personal relationships with top Israelis. And they have always favored India over Pakistan. Most Arab countries employ twice as many Indians as Pakistanis. Meanwhile, Palestinians have a 75% unemployment rate.

75% unemployment - doesnt seem like it...

1.Yeah i know what you do for them no need to tell.
So your dispute is what, exactly? I don't see that you've disputed anything I wrote.

Solomon doesn't even know what has Israel done to Pakistan.Come on Man if you even don't know such a historical fact -
I know of nothing. Are you thinking of products of fevered imaginations, or something else?

So your dispute is what, exactly? I don't see that you've disputed anything I wrote.

I know of nothing. Are you thinking of products of fevered imaginations, or something else?

1.I didn't disputed anything i just said that what you do for Palestinians i know it pretty well so need to tell.

2.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Seriously man you need some education.My Advice why don't you try Google.

REQUEST:

COULD YOU (MUSLIMS) I MEAN THE BORN TERRORISTS ...CAN FIT A BOMB IN YOU A** AND LET THE WHOLE WORLD LIVE IN PEACE

We will miss you mate:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:
been reported.:tdown:

haha reqbomb........... i am sure you will not be disappointed........... you are asking for a ban

The staff here is very good...... they will surely fullfil your desires

reqbomb2

Why dont u come up with ur real identity, whats the point of putting UK flags? u cant fool anyone over here MR.India, its just a matter of five minutes reading on ur posts and one can easily figure out, u r another freak in line of racists(only for a few racist persons on the forum not all the indian fellows).

Anything against India
Anything against Hinduism
Anything in favour of Muslims
Anything in favour of Pakistan

makes u burn to the sky.

Anyway, thanks for the laugh.

reqbomb2

Why dont u come up with ur real identity, whats the point of putting UK flags? u cant fool anyone over here MR.India, its just a matter of five minutes reading on ur posts and one can easily figure out, u r another freak in line of racists(only for a few racist persons on the forum not all the indian fellows).

Anything against India
Anything against Hinduism
Anything in favour of Muslims
Anything in favour of Pakistan

makes u burn to the sky.

Anyway, thanks for the laugh.

Well cowards don't show their identity.I am sure he is not a coward.Reqbomb still here..........interesting.
H e Will S o o n Become :taz:
already on fire:flame: :lol:

Seriously man you need some education.My Advice why don't you try Google.
OK.

Timeline

* In 1947, media reports the first contact between Pakistan and Israel were made in early days of Pakistan's independence...

* In the 1980's, during the Pakistan-Afghan War, Pakistani-based intelligence ISI and Israeli intelligence Mossad along with the CIA, ran a covert operation in Afghanistan to remove the Soviets from the country...

* In 1981 After Israel's attack on Iraq's Osiraq nuclear reactors in the 1980's, a similar plan to attack Pakistan's Kahuta Research facility by using Indian airfields was foiled, when the Pakistan Air Force got alerted...

* In 1993, former Prime Minister of Pakistan Benazir Bhutto, along with her then-Director-General of Military Operations, Pervez Musharraf, intensified the ISI’s liaison with Mossad...

* In 1996, Pakistan's Intelligence Agency, FIA, started a secret war against islamic Extremist in Pakistan under the leadership of Rehman Malik. According to sources, FIA contacted Israeli intelligence agency Mossad to help...

* In 1998, Pakistani delegation to the United Nations met with Israeli UN delegation, shortly after Pakistan conducted its nuclear tests. Pakistan assured Israel that it will never transfer nuclear technology...

Wikipedia

Did you have something specific in mind, pak-yes?

OK.

Timeline

* In 1947, media reports the first contact between Pakistan and Israel were made in early days of Pakistan's independence...

* In the 1980's, during the Pakistan-Afghan War, Pakistani-based intelligence ISI and Israeli intelligence Mossad along with the CIA, ran a covert operation in Afghanistan to remove the Soviets from the country...

* In 1981 After Israel's attack on Iraq's Osiraq nuclear reactors in the 1980's, a similar plan to attack Pakistan's Kahuta Research facility by using Indian airfields was foiled, when the Pakistan Air Force got alerted...

* In 1993, former Prime Minister of Pakistan Benazir Bhutto, along with her then-Director-General of Military Operations, Pervez Musharraf, intensified the ISI’s liaison with Mossad...

* In 1996, Pakistan's Intelligence Agency, FIA, started a secret war against islamic Extremist in Pakistan under the leadership of Rehman Malik. According to sources, FIA contacted Israeli intelligence agency Mossad to help...

* In 1998, Pakistani delegation to the United Nations met with Israeli UN delegation, shortly after Pakistan conducted its nuclear tests. Pakistan assured Israel that it will never transfer nuclear technology...

Wikipedia

Did you have something specific in mind, pak-yes?

of all the Big entities in this world ,why would Pakistan need to explian to Israel about its Nuclear abilities, may be we have had bad politicians, who donot go by the will of masses.

So the times have passed and new Pakistan is emerging out of this minor problem with lots of experience and devotions to its cause.

Yh lets recognise israel and skank palestine loool jus like the loser indians have double standards

- The Case Against Israel's Enemies by Alan Dershowitz, John Wiley & Sons Publishing, 2008, p.227.

You're forgetting something. You're forgetting that to a large extent, Israel is on the side of the Palestinians. Compare Gaza and the West Bank. Both are Arab-dominated, but in the West Bank the Israelis and Palestinian Authority work to expand the local economy and build a better life for Palestinians. Whereas in Gaza Hamas acts to turn Arabs from voting citizens into oppressed subjects and oppressed subjects into victims. What hope is there to change that for the better, other than by supporting Israel?

OK, look at the history. Which Jews is the Quran talking about? The Yemenis who invaded Arabia a generation before Muhammed? The ones who coexisted peacefully with Muslims in Muslim-ruled lands for hundreds of years? American Jews like me? The Israelis of today?

One whose creation was endorsed by a Muslim Caliph, remember? Israel is a very small country. Over thirty percent of the population originated or descended from Jews who fled (without compensation) from Arab lands. The area Israel occupies has expanded due to its victories in wars and contracted as good-will gestures to peace. Outside of Israel, its cultural and political influence is small.

These are hardly characteristics of colonial powers. On the other hand, there is a nationality that weighs on Pakistanis every day, one that is felt in the media, in politics, in education, and which has exported its surplus sons to Pakistani lands and forcibly marry into Pakistani families. That is colonialism, is it not?

Even if that was true - and I don't think it is - will you tell us what that has to do with recognizing Israel?

To your first point, unless Ive been asleep since i was born and dont know what the words "Israel" and "palestine" mean then you could make that statement but Ive seen the help they have done. The links, the books they're countless so i wont even bother putting em up

To your second point, i wont go into what Quran says about jews because my own knowledge is very limited in that subject but i will say this, our feud today isn't derived from any ancient conflict. Its due to the countless atrocities committed by the Israeli forces against the Palestinians, denying them the right to their lands, bombing defenseless people every two years, where is the chivalry in that ?. Anyways i would like you to know the person who started this thread only proposed the idea of befriending Israel out of his fanboyism for military weapons and his hatred towards India, just like we used to do in kindergarten :cheers:

Recognizing Israel is symbol of our resolve and support for our Palestinian brothers, and believe me as shameful it is for me to admit, this is the least we could have done for the Palestinians.

:pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited:
Yes, let us play a game on them, recognise, get their weapons and than teach them, but alas we the Muslims are not double faced.

Back
Top Bottom