What's new

Is it time to recognize Israel

we are happily living even without recognizing Israel and are not rushing to recognize Israel in near future. Let them resolve their disputes with Palestine first and then we may consider

if we late israel sale more to india and mossad blast more bombs.what you say?.:pop:

Imran Bhai you dissapointed me.There are Multiple threads on Israel on this forum where this thing has been discussed and Every time the Conclusion is Same.

Pakistan shouldn't accept Israel.

There are more than million Reasons on those threads.So i won't repeat.

But Imran Bhai you Seriously dissapointed me.And even if we see from the strict Prism of Nationalism.Don't forget the Adventures Israel has tried against Pakistan.

i do not know how many of you have met Isralis in real life but my experiance tells me that they are backstabbers.

Aik saanp pehla betha hai ooper se doosra bhi lay ao..Quran tells us that Jews cant be our friends and look at the history ..wake up:pakistan:

@ all pakistani members participating in this thread,

Why are you all harassing one guy? Imran Khan has the right to his opinion,just as anyone else, and all of us should have the strength to listen to him at least, even if we dont agree with him. That is what Islam teaches us, or have you forgotten that in your misplaced and ill informed fervor for the annihilation of Israel?

That said, now in my opinion, recognizing Israel is not what we should be focussing on right now. Its a very sensitive issue, with many people in Pakistan, as we have seen at this forum, and should be debated at a later on stage when our own house is first in order.

regards,

Baki saray beghairat hon jayein to hum bhi nachna shuro ker dain ?
We ignore palestine issue ? are you out of your mind ? we ignore the cries of all those innocent people who get squashed under Israeli tanks?
Israel is the only country in the world that is accused by its enemies of practicing apartheid without racism; of perpetrating a Holocaust without gas chambers; of engaging in genocide without mass murder; of committing war crimes without targeting civilians; and of being the worst human rights violator in the world, while having one of the most responsive legal systems in the world. This is accusation by metaphor, prosecution by propaganda, trial by bigotry, guilt by hyperbole, and sentence by sloganeering.
- The Case Against Israel's Enemies by Alan Dershowitz, John Wiley & Sons Publishing, 2008, p.227.

The only thing Palestinians have going for them is support of the Muslim world in not recognizing Israel, you take that away might as well tell me that they're on their own
You're forgetting something. You're forgetting that to a large extent, Israel is on the side of the Palestinians. Compare Gaza and the West Bank. Both are Arab-dominated, but in the West Bank the Israelis and Palestinian Authority work to expand the local economy and build a better life for Palestinians. Whereas in Gaza Hamas acts to turn Arabs from voting citizens into oppressed subjects and oppressed subjects into victims. What hope is there to change that for the better, other than by supporting Israel?

Quran tells us that Jews cant be our friends and look at the history ..wake up:pakistan:
OK, look at the history. Which Jews is the Quran talking about? The Yemenis who invaded Arabia a generation before Muhammed? The ones who coexisted peacefully with Muslims in Muslim-ruled lands for hundreds of years? American Jews like me? The Israelis of today?

Our support for Palestinians is based on principle, not because they are Arab or Muslim. Colonialism and ethnic cleansing are wrong, regardless of the race/religion of the criminals or victims... Israel is a Western-imposed colonial outpost on Arab land
One whose creation was endorsed by a Muslim Caliph, remember? Israel is a very small country. Over thirty percent of the population originated or descended from Jews who fled (without compensation) from Arab lands. The area Israel occupies has expanded due to its victories in wars and contracted as good-will gestures to peace. Outside of Israel, its cultural and political influence is small.

These are hardly characteristics of colonial powers. On the other hand, there is a nationality that weighs on Pakistanis every day, one that is felt in the media, in politics, in education, and which has exported its surplus sons to Pakistani lands and forcibly marry into Pakistani families. That is colonialism, is it not?

i do not know how many of you have met Isralis in real life but my experiance tells me that they are backstabbers.
Even if that was true - and I don't think it is - will you tell us what that has to do with recognizing Israel?

...recognizing Israel is not what we should be focussing on right now. Its a very sensitive issue, with many people in Pakistan, as we have seen at this forum, and should be debated at a later on stage when our own house is first in order.
In the abstract that may be correct, but as a practical matter that benefits Pakistanis, recognizing Israel may be very important for Pakistan. I feel the current conflict with militant Islamicization has a root cause not in Islam, but in the struggle between Israel and those who wish to destroy it.

Israel's enemies have territory, wealth, and power, but they don't have capable armies, and Western laws limit their purchases of advanced weaponry. So they spend money and effort on propaganda abroad. Pakistan is a prime target. Your schools, your military, your politics, the very administration of justice in your cities, even basic things like logic, morals, and reason, have all received that special touch, have they not? Because having failed to destroy Israel through their own efforts means delegitimizing the Jewish State in the eyes of the world, and that can only be done by denying justice, distorting facts, messing with human reason, and distracting people from their true problems.

I wouldn't advise Pakistanis to recognize Israel if they think the only reason is to bring some material benefit or wartime advantage to Pakistan, because at the first sign of a reversal on these matters Pakistanis will doubtless be disappointed and may well blame the Jews for that. Instead, recognize Israel for what that recognition will do for the spirit of Pakistanis and the well-being of Pakistan itself.

Aik saanp pehla betha hai ooper se doosra bhi lay ao..Quran tells us that Jews cant be our friends and look at the history ..wake up:pakistan:

Wow and you live in Australia...Phew.... How can one decide the character of an individual based on his religion or any other factor??? The last time I heard such people are called as RACISTS - Maybe some of those Australians(mind you not all - Australia and Australians are very good - had personal experience) have taught you a lesson or two in "How to become a racist"... Wake up Mr. Senior Member - Religion does not imply he is backstabbing b*****d -

And this post can be considered as a troll - but I just could not stop myself from replying

Last edited:
@Solomon 2

Spare us from your Advice.And even if we Close our eyes on what you do to Palestinians.How can we forget the Things you did to us???

i believe pakistan should really think about recognizing israel...almost all arab countries do...for example even turkey is going forward with their friendship...

we are no more 1000 years back to be bias and judge each other on the basis of religion as such....we share the same blood, same bodies....

we say people dont believe in jews and are anti jews.....i dont think so, they have such opinion/views just because they are taught that way to believe so....

its not only about sharing intelligence, but imagine the trade, support at international level and support pakistan will enjoy...

i think imran bhai's thoughts must be under consideration in pakistan govts agenda....and they are waiting for the right moment to initiate it.

regards

...even if we Close our eyes on what you do to Palestinians.
I am accusing you of closing your eyes to what Israel does for the Palestinians.

...How can we forget the Things you did to us???
Specify, please - if that isn't a diversion from the thread topic.

i believe pakistan should really think about recognizing israel...almost all arab countries do...for example even turkey is going forward with their friendship...

we are no more 1000 years back to be bias and judge each other on the basis of religion as such....we share the same blood, same bodies....

we say people dont believe in jews and are anti jews.....i dont think so, they have such opinion/views just because they are taught that way to believe so....

its not only about sharing intelligence, but imagine the trade, support at international level and support pakistan will enjoy...

i think imran bhai's thoughts must be under consideration in pakistan govts agenda....and they are waiting for the right moment to initiate it.

regards

thats i mean arabs are happy with them and we suffer enimidety with them why? i wanna take pakistan in future.they don't know if we reduce israeli lobyes in worlds against us its 100 times big then arab help.grow up pakistan.:)

Pak will recognise Israel, but will they recognise you?

Give me 5 good reasons...

I am accusing you of closing your eyes to what Israel does for the Palestinians.

Specify, please - if that isn't a diversion from the thread topic.

1.Yeah i know what you do for them no need to tell.

2.Oh Poor Solomon doesn't even know what has Israel done to Pakistan.Come on Man if you even don't know such a historical fact it's better you educate yourself first then come back.

Back
Top Bottom