What's new

Is it time to recognize Israel

How can anyone recognize a so-called country who has been banned by GOD Almighty HIMSELF...!!!

Go read books of Jews... GOD became angry with them coz of repeated disobedience & cursed them that they'll never have their own country...

Lets just do what India does milk the cow from both sides,

If you think that Pakistan recognizing Israel will somehow put a dent in the India/Israel military alliance, or stop the Zionist lobby in Western countries working against Pakistan, you are sadly mistaken.

Recognizing Israel will provide ZERO benefit to Pakistan; mostly because it will be (rightly) perceived as an empty diplomatic ploy by the Pakistani government, given that 99% of Pakistan's population is vehemently anti-Israel.

Pakistan ain't a big and influential country like India so it can't afford to have a independent foriegn policy.

now this one is new BS of 2010:taz: were the hell was independent foriegn on 28-5- 1998:pakistan:

How can anyone recognize a so-called country who has been banned by GOD Almighty HIMSELF...!!!

Go read books of Jews... GOD became angry with them coz of repeated disobedience & cursed them that they'll never have their own country...

i am not religus person but if i have to select islam or pakistan i will select pakistan.:)

If you think that Pakistan recognizing Israel will somehow put a dent in the India/Israel military alliance, or stop the Zionist lobby in Western countries working against Pakistan, you are sadly mistaken.

Recognizing Israel will provide ZERO benefit to Pakistan; mostly because it will be (rightly) perceived as an empty diplomatic ploy by the Pakistani government, given that 99% of Pakistan's population is vehemently anti-Israel.

at least they sell les to india and we also can buy some secrets. don't forget we have toursts from israel every year and students from pakistan can learn in israel:P

didnt u hear the Ban was lifted recently, in 1947:rolleyes:

Sir kindly if you can get this thread closed, i would much appreciate it :cheers:

Well the idea that every one in Pakistan is anti Israel is absurd, its only becasue general public does not see the "GOOD" side of Jews , there are bad ones , extremist ones sure , but then there are also extremist taliabans??

Jews lived even with Muslims in Prophets time , and infact they were integral part of Ottoman Empire structure they were alot closer to us then they were to Christians

There are still people who believe in what is right so I rather support peaceful living with them people who seek hate and outright annihalation well you know world does not work like that

We need to fix our own countries first ...

One thing that I have learned is wait a second , we could probbly achive more if we just sat and ate food over table and learned to live in peace ? :what:

Its easier to fire a gun , then it is to sit down on table and discuss and have peace -

If you tell someone , look I hate your guts , but at same time I want you to leave and give freedom to Palestinians that does not work that way

a) Acceptance , tolarance
b) negotiations
c) More understanding - diplomatic ties
d) Peace :pakistan:

If Salah Din Ayyubi could have peace , why can't modern day leaders its just that they do not have the character , may be we need to teach chapters about Mr Saddat (Egyptian leader) who brokered peace with Israel

Why don't the arab states with 80 F15E eagle do something , or Tornadoes or F16 etc simple , they do not want war , we don't war either

The time is here to solve Palestinian cause peacefully

Last edited:
India has not "ignored" the Palestinians. Even recently in the UN vote on human rights violations investigations for Israel and HAMAS, India voted against Israel.

The stand of GoI has been the same since the beginning. An independent Palestinian state with East Jerusalem as its capital. And btw India has provided more grants in aid to Palestinian Authority than Pakistan has.

Imran Khan bhai, i think ur thread is on fire.:lol:. But I really do welcome ur thoughts in this regard.:tup:

:pakistan:
ccce1fc4bc290265c5fa36db67f3bdbd.gif

Sir kindly if you can get this thread closed, i would much appreciate it :cheers:

Sorry, boss. I don't have the power. :)

Well the idea that every one in Pakistan is anti Israel is absurd, its only becasue general public does not see the "GOOD" side of Jews , there are bad ones , extremist ones sure , but then there are also extremist taliabans??

It is true that many Muslims perceive the conflict as an anti-Jew war. This is unfortunate, since it allows and validates the Israeli tactic to play the anti-Semitism card. As I stated earlier, the opposition to Israel is based on principle: Israel is a Western-imposed colonial outpost on Arab land, and colonialism is wrong regardless of the race/religion involved on either side.

Why don't the arab states with 80 F15E eagle do something , or Tornadoes or F16 etc simple , they do not want war , we don't war either

The Arab militay is for use against Iran. The Arab governments are a bigger threat to Muslim unity than Israel or the US can ever hope to be.

The stand of GoI has been the same since the beginning. An independent Palestinian state with East Jerusalem as its capital. And btw India has provided more grants in aid to Palestinian Authority than Pakistan has.

The GOI position runs 100% counter to the basic Israeli contention of an undivided capital in Jerusalem. The GOI "support" for Palestinians is a carefully crafted stage show to placate Muslims in India and elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom