What's new

Is it time to recognize Israel

Lets just do what India does milk the cow from both sides,

I am for palestine (Tells arabs)
I am for israel (Tells jews)

lol I kinda like that forign policy we need to adapt a similar approach with Israel
Very good point. Look at India. They are playing well with both Israelis and the Arabs.

even arabs enjoy both sides why not we???????????
I remember my university days, when the Palestinian camps like Sabira and Shateela were attacked in Lebanon, our whole print media became very emotional and hostile against Israel. I approached the Palestinian students of the university to express my condolence. Surprisingly, I found most of them indifferent to what was happening in Lebanon. They were enjoying cold drinks and 555 cigarettes. We get unnecessarily emotional and feel like fanning hatred against Israel. At the time of demolition of Babri Masjid, the Pakistani Pathans working in the UAE found some Indian Hindus distributing sweets to celebrate the demolition of the mosque. They Pathans flared up and attacked those Indian Hindus. The UAE police arrested those Pathans and deported all of them. Even the Muslim shopkeepers who closed their shops as a gesture of protest were later deported from the Middle East. The Arabs do not float in any steams of emotions like Pakistanis.

Last edited:
in these recent days when indian PM visiting KSA and other arab states enjoy v good relations with india.and also enjoying israel arab both .why we pakistani just sitting in one cage? we have also right to move forward and recognise israel relese some presure from us.i have long debate with arabs on this issue and they have no busness even we recognise evil as there words.so what you people think if there is no velue of our interst there we also ignore palistine issue and move forward to israel.:)

If Pakistan's foreign policy is driven by national interest, What you say is very correct. However it has a mix of Obsession, Military intervention, sense of false Islamic brotherhood along with national interest. I believe that this mix of unwanted factors has cost Pakistan a lot and Pakistan could not become a country with self-esteem and sovereignty as it was should have been.

By all historical understanding, Israel is a colonialist, occupational, racist, apartheid, terror state.

Yes we should recognize Israel and reject terrorist Hamas. They fires rocket daily in israel , then hide in tunnels, then again fire rockets on Israel and expecting flowers from them.
Hamas and hezbullah is big threat for Peace in the region

even arabs enjoy both sides why not we???????????
Absolutely right. Iranis and Arabs do what really suits the best to their interests. Their policies are not powered by any emotions.

Yes we should recognize Israel and reject terrorist Hamas. They fires rocket daily in israel , then hide in tunnels, then again fire rockets on Israel and expecting flowers from them.
Hamas and hezbullah is big threat for Peace in the region
We need not reject the importance of freedom fighters while recognizing Israel. We have diplomatic relations with Bharat but we do support the Kashmiri freedom fighters.

Absolutely right. Iranis and Arabs do what really suits the best to their interests. Their policies are not powered by any emotions.

We need not reject the importance of freedom fighters while recognizing Israel. We have diplomatic relations with Bharat but we do support the Kashmiri freedom fighters as well.

If Pakistan's foreign policy is driven by national interest, What you say is very correct. However it has a mix of Obsession, Military intervention, sense of false Islamic brotherhood along with national interest. I believe that this mix of unwanted factors has cost Pakistan a lot and Pakistan could not become a country with self-esteem and sovereignty as it was should have been.
The thing is that israel is never to be trusted since israel will bite its brother
Palestine let them in they destroyed Palestine
The U.S gives them everything and yet the U.S is insulted and bashed and made fun of.
Never play the 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' look i know that we as Pakistanis have faced some issues from gulf countries but why make friends with a country like Israel which is making problems with arab nations who are friends of Pakistan.We need to settle this issue within our area not to allow anyone in.

(Ghar Ki Baat Ghar Main Hi Khatam kardein pardosi waloon ko awaz aa gayi tou kia sab kia sochaingey) ☺

I think firstle Israel needs to stop settlements do some accord with palestine and give them land to live ,Secondly should stop killing innocent children no matter what other side is doing .We should then accept them as Nation

The thing is that israel is never to be trusted since israel will bite its brother
Palestine let them in they destroyed Palestine
The U.S gives them everything and yet the U.S is insulted and bashed and made fun of.
Never play the 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' look i know that we as Pakistanis have faced some issues from gulf countries but why make friends with a country like Israel which is making problems with arab nations who are friends of Pakistan.We need to settle this issue within our area not to allow anyone in.

(Ghar Ki Baat Ghar Main Hi Khatam kardein pardosi waloon ko awaz aa gayi tou kia sab kia sochaingey) ☺
Dear Brother,

Bharat has so far killed 80,000 Kashmiris and more or less equal no. of Indian Muslims. The Arabs never try to even influence upon Bharat to stop the massive killings of Muslims. The Indian HIndu workers are the most favorite workers of the Arabs. Most of the Gulf states have large no. of Indian Hindu workers. The Arab states have close relations with Bharat. Why is it considered to be a taboo for Pakistan to have any type of relations with Israel?

If we can have an embassy in New Delhi whats wrong with an embassy in Telaviv?

If we can have an embassy in New Delhi whats wrong with an embassy in Telaviv?
Absolutely right. If we can have an embassy is a country which caused a colossal tragedy to us in 1971, why can't we have an embassy in a country which has no direct conflict with us.

The thing is any politician who will try to cozy up to Israel will find himself in a mess since we are an emotional people and most of us consider Israel a large enemy so any govt who will try to improve relations with Israel will find itself in trouble thus no govt bothers with it. The nation itself is not mature or rational enough to understand this. I mean look at Imran khans example. His ex wife was Jewish before marriage and he was called a yahoodi agent and believe me if his sons come in politics they will do the same.

I am the first to say that we came in emotions and made Israel our enemy when he should have made them our friends like Turkey. We still need to do that and try to have good diplomatic relations with Israel. If we can have them with India who commits atrocities in Kashmir, with USA who has committed atrocities in Afghanistan and Iraq and doomed the region to terrorism and with gcc and Saudi Arabia who have supported and funded terrorism which has killed hundreds of thousands of muslims. Then why not Israel.

We immediately let emotions blind us and are the only nation that believes in the brotherhood of Islam. The rest don't care.

The thing is any politician who will try to cozy up to Israel will find himself in a mess since we are an emotional people and most of us consider Israel a large enemy so any govt who will try to improve relations with Israel will find itself in trouble thus no govt bothers with it. The nation itself is not mature or rational enough to understand this. I mean look at Imran khans example. His ex wife was Jewish before marriage and he was called a yahoodi agent and believe me if his sons come in politics they will do the same.

I am the first to say that we came in emotions and made Israel our enemy when he should have made them our friends like Turkey. We still need to do that and try to have good diplomatic relations with Israel. If we can have them with India who commits atrocities in Kashmir, with USA who has committed atrocities in Afghanistan and Iraq and doomed the region to terrorism and with gcc and Saudi Arabia who have supported and funded terrorism which has killed hundreds of thousands of muslims. Then why not Israel.

We immediately let emotions blind us and are the only nation that believes in the brotherhood of Islam. The rest don't care.
Very rational analysis.

Back
Top Bottom