What's new

Is it time to recognize Israel

Imran Khan bhai, i think ur thread is on fire.:lol:. But I really do welcome ur thoughts in this regard.:tup:

:pakistan:
ccce1fc4bc290265c5fa36db67f3bdbd.gif

i have right to think and i am free citizen of pakistan if i will become in power i work step by step on ata turk model.all we can see islamic extreame pakistan is now like hell.:rolleyes:

How can anyone recognize a so-called country who has been banned by GOD Almighty HIMSELF...!!!

Go read books of Jews... GOD became angry with them coz of repeated disobedience & cursed them that they'll never have their own country...

Something got lost in translation because if God really willed that there would be no more Israel, then Israel would not exist.

If we assume the existence of a supreme being whose will cannot be defeated then the modern existence of Israel means 1 of 2 things.

1. He is not picking sides in the conflict between Jew/Arab Judaism/Islam.

2. He has willed that Israel exist and that nothing anyone is going to do is going to change that fact unless he decides it.

No Never, Gentlement our souls are not for Sale.

Pakistan is a nuclear Power, not arab stats. when ever they need help they look for Pakistan, Since 67 when Israel had flat Air force of 3 Muslim Countris on Eid day & their was a chance israel will occopy them like phalastine, they had requested pakistan to help them and Pakistan Air force fought to help these countries and save from Israel, in 80's we ( Pakistan ) had lead the islamic world in UN, In Bosnia Pakistan helped them from serbian forces not any other Muslim Country, Allah have chosen us to help the muslim ummah, we can not say no its our duty.... and we cant recognise israel.

Pardon my ignorance. Are you sure the attack was on Eid day ? Can anyone enlighten me ? :what:

Last edited:
i have right to think and i am free citizen of pakistan if i will become in power i work step by step on ata turk model.all we can see islamic extreame pakistan is now like hell.:rolleyes:

its fault of Pakistani leaders they never thought about country

not even a single leader is in Pakistan who think first for country

It's going to be political suicide for anyone who suggests recognizing Israel in Pakistan. Considering the idiotically conservative mentality some of our population breeds.

P.S. It's going to be a field day for conspiracy theorists like Zaid Hamid going all "SEE!! we told you this guy worked for the Juice"

never did happen and never gonna happen.. Israel almost started a war with us.. something im proud of till this day is how Pakistani passports have: THIS PASSPORT IS VALID FOR ALL COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD EXCEPT FOR ISRAEL..

The GOI position runs 100% counter to the basic Israeli contention of an undivided capital in Jerusalem. The GOI "support" for Palestinians is a carefully crafted stage show to placate Muslims in India and elsewhere.

That is exactly the point. It doesn't matter what Israel thinks at present. The GoI position is clear on that matter as restated most recently by the PM himself. Israelis can't do anything about it.

And if the millions in aid, support in international forums and sticking to a principled for the Palestinian people is done to placate Indian muslims, that again proves that we have clout in foreign policy as well.

Besides, the Palestinian cause is very popular among left and centrist spectrum of Indian polity. Hence the close relations between PA and GoI. Even during BJP led govt. the stated position did not change.

As I said earlier, the GoI support is not just in words and chest thumping but also in measurable humanitarian aid. There must be some reason when PA officials themselves request India to help them in solving the dispute.

Israel does value it's friend a lot probably because it doesn't have many. Terming Israel as evil is plain stupid it's on par of saying like all Muslims are terrorists. Other than that Pakistan has ties with US and even it's arch enemy India, US in the past few years has invaded 2 muslim countries and killed 100 times more muslims than Israel ever has. Here in India I have a Jew friend and he tells me Judaism/Christainity and Islam share a common heritage

And if the millions in aid, support in international forums and sticking to a principled for the Palestinian people is done to placate Indian muslims, that again proves that we have clout in foreign policy as well.

Besides, the Palestinian cause is very popular among left and centrist spectrum of Indian polity. Hence the close relations between PA and GoI. Even during BJP led govt. the stated position did not change.

As I said earlier, the GoI support is not just in words and chest thumping but also in measurable humanitarian aid. There must be some reason when PA officials themselves request India to help them in solving the dispute.

There are millions of Indians working in Arab countries and India has much to lose in trade if the Arab street perceives India to be too pro-Israel.

Terming Israel as evil is plain stupid

Israel is a forcibly created and maintainted colonial outpost, and colonialism is evil.

Here in India I have a Jew friend and he tells me Judaism/Christainity and Islam share a common heritage

Our fight is not with all Jews or Judaism, only with Zionism. There are Jews ( Jews Not Zionists ) who are against Israel.

Imran Bhai you dissapointed me.There are Multiple threads on Israel on this forum where this thing has been discussed and Every time the Conclusion is Same.

Pakistan shouldn't accept Israel.

There are more than million Reasons on those threads.So i won't repeat.

But Imran Bhai you Seriously dissapointed me.And even if we see from the strict Prism of Nationalism.Don't forget the Adventures Israel has tried against Pakistan.

Imran Bhai you dissapointed me.There are Multiple threads on Israel on this forum where this thing has been discussed and Every time the Conclusion is Same.

Pakistan shouldn't accept Israel.

There are more than million Reasons on those threads.So i won't repeat.

But Imran Bhai you Seriously dissapointed me.And even if we see from the strict Prism of Nationalism.Don't forget the Adventures Israel has tried against Pakistan.

check riyadh streets today.we are fools:P

check riyadh streets today.we are fools:P

Imran Bhai it's only an illusion that we would gain anything by recognizing Israel.Because we have absolutely ZERO influence.We gain nothing.

And Besides if whole world goes wrong that doesn't mean that so should we.

Imran wants us to compromise on Palestine and sale our souls...

Nice try..!

we are happily living even without recognizing Israel and are not rushing to recognize Israel in near future. Let them resolve their disputes with Palestine first and then we may consider

Imran wants us to compromise on Palestine and sale our souls...

Nice try..!

Palestine which palistine? they by pass us long time before :lol: when some one rise voice on kashmir? they are even best friend of india.as we say friend of friend is friend .palistine india = israel.are they blind or we are??:cheers:.emotions keep aside all border satates recongnise israel we have to make difrence of face proxy war of mossad.:)

for me palistine is daed issue.:hang2:

Back
Top Bottom