What's new

Is it right to attack South Waziristan now?

Is it right to attack south waziristan now??

• yes

Votes: 43 52.4%
  • no

Votes: 28 34.1%
  • listen to america

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • after few days

Votes: 6 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In my opinion, the TTP are a vile cancer on the soil of our nation and need to be exterminated. On the other hand we need to exmaine who we are fighting this war for... Oursleves or the "GWOT"...

In my humble opinion this is a war for our very survival.

Agreed , lets hope success and good luck for our jawans.We need to motivate nation to be ready for any emergency satuation , ie blood banks, hospitals and volunteer and NCC trained personals, fund collection for IDPs.

How can expatriate send donations for IDP's?

Lots of foundations...you can send to Edhi...they are the best
You can also send to army account in Askari bank...they also did a good job...
It is available on the net, i will check the details and let you know via P.M.

Lots of foundations...you can send to Edhi...they are the best
You can also send to army account in Askari bank...they also did a good job...
It is available on the net, i will check the details and let you know via P.M.

ya, but dont send any thing to PM or PRESIDENTS ACCOUNTS, cause theyn already had a billion!;):lol:

We should begin a ground assault in Waziristan against anti-state Mehsudi tribesmen.

The attacks against us will take place...but it wont/shouldnt deter us whether you are in uniform or civilian garb.

I would strongly advise the 'advisors' to ensure that the operations dont send militants running to Kurram Agency. Kurram is the only Agency where taleban have never had much local support -as much of Kurram is pre-dominantly Shiia and would be sure to resist heavily armed taleban.

Air strikes are first option, but the only problem is that I dont think we can afford to have another IDP situation. It exacerbates the problems manifold.

The political agents should engage with local populace and ensure that taleban are not getting any local support.

Ground intelligence is also key. Very very key. It is the only way to win against these enemies of Quaid e Azam's Pakistan.

and to those who still think TTP and their Afghan/Tajik/Uzbek renegade friends are our "brothers" --- please keep quiet.

They are not our brothers. What a joke.

We should begin a ground assault in Waziristan against anti-state Mehsudi tribesmen.

The attacks against us will take place...but it wont/shouldnt deter us whether you are in uniform or civilian garb.

I would strongly advise the 'advisors' to ensure that the operations dont send militants running to Kurram Agency. Kurram is the only Agency where taleban have never had much local support -as much of Kurram is pre-dominantly Shiia and would be sure to resist heavily armed taleban.

Air strikes are first option, but the only problem is that I dont think we can afford to have another IDP situation. It exacerbates the problems manifold.

The political agents should engage with local populace and ensure that taleban are not getting any local support.

Ground intelligence is also key. Very very key. It is the only way to win against these enemies of Quaid e Azam's Pakistan.

Mr. Abu Zulfiqar! Your advice to stop militant to flee into Khurram is practically not possible. I think this should advice to start two way operation one from Army side in Wazaristan and other from Khurram agency to assist and weaponize the Khurram agencies tribe (like they promote lashker in other agencies) who are already fighting with taliban in their area.
Because from Khurram agency taliban must got support from Afghanistan taliban this is possible they would flee into Afghanistan.

Khurram agency Shia tribes are soley fighting with these taliban wolfs for last two years without any assistance even a shortage of food and medicine and have no road link from Pakistan.

What do you say about this strategy?

"In my humble opinion this is a war for our very survival."

It sure as hell is now. So's the war in Afghanistan. That, too, is a war for YOUR survival.

Should the afghan taliban win, their partners-in-mayhem-A.Q. will surely attempt to attack the west.

Maybe even a "dirty bomb" if the materials become available from somewhere. More importantly, though, for ALL-CONCERNED- to include the west, they'll be coming for you.

They can't help themselves. Neither A.Q. nor the afghan taliban. There is sympathy for such right here among some at this board. How many more in Pakistan now agree or could be convinced to in short order is the salient question?

So, whatever this war was in your minds back in November of 2001, it has certainly morphed into a far more virulent infection since then.

Sorta a swine flu pandemic gone berserk...:angry:

So God love ya'. I hope you get it together quickly as the military fight in the Islamic Emirate of Waziristan is only the tip of the iceberg. This reaches into the hearts and minds of each Pakistani as all have a role to play whether it is wished or not.

Always good to read your thoughts.:tup:

Thanks.:usflag:

In my opinion, the TTP are a vile cancer on the soil of our nation and need to be exterminated. On the other hand we need to exmaine who we are fighting this war for... Oursleves or the "GWOT"...

In my humble opinion this is a war for our very survival.

TTP is our enemy but we should also not ignore India/Israel/US forces in our back yard.

"In my humble opinion this is a war for our very survival."

Maybe even a "dirty bomb" if the materials become available from somewhere. More importantly, though, for ALL-CONCERNED- to include the west, they'll be coming for you.

So will we be expecting another inside job like the 9/11, Pakistani nukes are secure, im not sure about american, will we be expecting another inside job. :azn:

Its true pakistan is fighting a war but not for its survival, pakistan can survive but it is very important to get rid of these morons for our safety. Pakistan needs to fight this war because so we could tell the world that we were more successful then all of you, and did more then you, in this WoT started by America and failed to win it.

So will we be expecting another inside job like the 9/11, Pakistani nukes are secure, im not sure about american, will we be expecting another inside job. :azn:

Its true pakistan is fighting a war but not for its survival, pakistan can survive but it is very important to get rid of these morons for our safety. Pakistan needs to fight this war because so we could tell the world that we were more successful then all of you, and did more then you, in this WoT started by America and failed to win it.

Big game of US is continued.

US wanted to involve Pakistan in Afghanistan war , in which they suceed.

Now they will start media war and start propaganda that nukes of Pakistan are in danger .

US will convince all world power that US has responsibility to safe guard Pakistani nukes , so US has to take over control of them , black water already deployed , it is first phase of their plan.

May Allah safe Pakistan from its Enemies.

S-2:

“”Should the afghan taliban win, their partners-in-mayhem-A.Q. will surely attempt to attack the west.””

These above shows what your true colors are!.

Your government has apparently succeeded in trapping Pakistan into taking ownership of your dirty war of occupation through buyout of a corrupt leadership. Or that is what you think …………!

Abu Zolfiqar:
So you mean to say that the Shia Turi tribesmen of Kurram are great patriots and the Sunni Mehsud’s are “terrorists”?
Why on earth are you bringing the Shia-Sunni fasad to this forum?

News: Operation started now... Pakistan Military forces closed all routes (exit/In) of South Wazirstan.

S.W population: 35 lacs
Unknown Terrorist Estimate Tajik/Arabs: 7,000 (Geo News report)

GO PAKISTAN ARMY AND AIRFORCE GO....

S-2:

“” So, whatever this war was in your minds back in November of 2001, it has certainly morphed into a far more virulent infection since then.
Sorta a swine flu pandemic gone berserk...
So God love ya'. I hope you get it together quickly as the military fight in the Islamic Emirate of Waziristan is only the tip of the iceberg. This reaches into the hearts and minds of each Pakistani as all have a role to play whether it is wished or not””.

You got yourself an ARVN model 2009 free of charge. But the ARVN circa 1975 could not save your rear end either.

This war was never ours, is not ours and shall never be ours. You just bought our corrupt leaders, created “facts” through casualties and bloodshed; and think this relieves pressure on Afghanistan. The fact is that Afghanistan has grown wilder after the pak Army operations intensified. You must have the intelligence to understand that there is a different mechanism at work here!.

Poll result shows 34.15% against Operation.
This is the main reason of growth of terrorism in Pakistan.This result was more than 50% in against before Swat operation.
Hoping after successful Wazairstan operation this percentage would down to 15%.These 15% are hard core taliban supporter and they couldn't change their thinking because of their Belief with taliban.

As operation is going start so the title of Thread could changed into.

"How is the Wazaristan Operation would be successful"

Back
Top Bottom