What's new

Is India tearing itself apart?

I guess Indians too in this forum pay special attention to all negative things happening in Pakistan and Bangladesh so there must be a healthy discussion over the issues rather than targeting individuals personally.

India should pay attention on why its neighbors are not happy with it? Their mentality is that Bangladesh is their satellite state and Bangladeshis should always be thankful to them for helping them in separation from Pakistan.

Dear Indian friends! Not a single sub-continental country is happy with India and it is not a crime if they are showing their concerns over Indian policies. Every one loves its country like Indians.

Last edited:
I guess Indian too in this forum pay special attention to all negative things happening in Pakistan and Bangladesh so there must be a healthy discussion over the issues rather than targeting individuals personally.

India should pay attention on why its neighbors are not happy with it? Their mentality is that Bangladesh is their satellite state and Bangladeshis should always be thankful to them for helping them in separation from Pakistan.

Dear Indian friends! Not a single sub-continental country is happy with India and it is not a crime if they are showing their concerns over Indian policies. Every one loves its country like Indians.

Countries like us humans fame policies not keeping the hapiness of neighbors in mind. This is something we S Asians have more than 1st hand experience to.

“Arun Rajnath, New Delhi correspondent of the Washington-based online newspaper South Asian Tribune, said he was offered Rs 10,000 per month to write a story against Bangladesh, Pakistan or Nepal. Rajnath’s revelation was published in a special report of the newspaper headlined ‘Indian Officials

Rs.10000
I think my appartment security guards get that much.
No, they actually get Rs.15000.

The correspondent claimed that many top Indian journalists covering news relating external affairs, home, and defence were on the payroll of the security agencies or the ministries concerned, and regularly receive ‘handsome compensation packages’.

U need to prove this rather than make false statements.

I read ToI everyday, the largest circulating english daily in the world. I dont remember the papers carrying anything that was anti-pak, or anti-BD since a long time. Only terrorist blasts are blamed on the ISI. We always get reports saying the Pak is reeling under terrorism, worse than India, and that most pakistani citizens are not part of or want anything to do with terrorism. Do u call this anti-pak.
I have actually read pak articles that says india is EVIL.

I guess Indian too in this forum pay special attention to all negative things happening in Pakistan and Bangladesh so there must be a healthy discussion over the issues rather than targeting individuals personally.

The only things we know that are negative in pak and BD is terrorism and political instability. Nobody can blame the entire populace for it. But it is because of these hate spewing individuals that both pak and BD are in trouble now.

Their mentality is that Bangladesh is their satellite state and Bangladeshis should always be thankful to them for helping them in separation from Pakistan.

It was the soviets (and partly the US) who actually freed india from the brits, and also other countries in the british empire. All those people educated enough to know the part the soviet union played was of its own interests. But, we cant deny the fact that whatever scheme they had helped us in our struggle for independence. We are grateful to them.
We did the same thing for BD on a much grander scale. But, what we get in return, a knife in the back.

I m not saying BD is a satellite state of india. We freed them. But, they dont have to conspire against India as whats happening now.

Right now, Sri Lanka, Nepal and as usual Bhutan are happy with india. Sri Lanka are cleaning up their country with some effective help from india. Nepal has a fairly stable govt. Bhutan has forever had good relations with india. It is only Pakistan and Bangladesh that have a problem with India due to obvious reasons.

Last edited:
According to the Indians on this forum the mere act of writing against India is criminal and one should be jailed for it even if the allegations are true and backed up by evidence.

The Indians here clearly obsess too much over my contributions but fail to see the many other posting I put up on issues other than on India. Clearly they would prefer that I remain silent over Indian atrocities.

Why are you deliberately trying to create confusion. You should be jailed for robbing the poor masses of Bangladesh with your corruption. In my book:

Corrupt = traitor

So you should get the punishment that a traitor deserves.

Dear All

Gen, Moeen's public denial about the loan of 99,69,215/- Taka
proves that MBI Munshi lied about the selling of 2 flats. Now the
question is who, where and how these deliberate lies were manufactured
and how Barrister MBI Munshi became the purveyor of these lies.
Barrister Munshi says "That was the information given to me".
By whom? Is it Pakistan's ISI? [Just a wild guess, but this could very
well be 100 percent correct. All indication points to that direction.]
Or else, why Barrister MBI Munshi is hiding the source of
this false information?

Criminal misconduct, misfeasance and malefeasance by the
so called professionals is one of the major problem of Bangladesh
upon which the corruption thrives. Power corrupts and absolute
power corrupts absolutely. We can see a new breed cronys and
flip-flops with price-tags are spranging like mushrooms im our
conmtry to find short-cuts to the career-ladder

I desdain to conceal my views and openly put forward my openions
and my points even if that annoys the powerful people in the high
places, palaces and barracks without any fear of being persecuted.

I know, intelligence operatives are very active and they are
everywhere: they are watching and following the forums including
Khabor with directives from their masters - I am not afraid of these
Big Bad Wolves ...So, Barrister MBI Munshi, please don't try to
intimidate or styme the bloggers who have different perspective
than that of yours.

I hope you know that the term 5th columnist is nothing new
nor unique to Bangladesh. However, in the present day world.
especially in Bangladesh, this word is widely used by the
reactionaries and their puppets to perpetuate their
Goebbelian maneuvers.

The history of Bangladesh from late nineteen forties till to-day
has clearly shown that all pro-people progressive idea and movements
have been dubbed as "working at the behest of a foreign nation" by
anti-people Juntas, special-interest hegimonists and their
cronies.

Bangladesh was never in the danger of Civil War as Gen. Moeen U,
and his cronies would like the people of the country to believe in order
to implement his own version of control democracy and complete
the process of Pakistanization of Bangladesh. But remember,
Man proposes, God disposes ,,,,,

On going political process will continue until a truely democratic
Bangladesh is eatablished. All efforts for controlling the process
for creating Controlled Democracy must and will fail.

Barrister MBI Munshi has said that "I am now under the
impression that Mr. Azad and others are working at the
behest of a foreign nation to undermine the credibility
of Bangladesh and its present interim government."
This is very much the result of his dellusional thinking
and tribal attitude problems. He has worked too long on his
book "India Doctrine" [Only Allah the Allmighty knows
if he was working at the behest of the foreign nation
Pakistan]. Now, everything is yellow to his jundiced eyes:
he sees in all others who do not agree with him on his position
on present interim government and Moeen-Fakhar regime
as "working at the behest of a foreign nation to undermine
Bangladesh."

Best Regards

Daily Online Alochona: [vinnomot] Re: [khabor.com] Re: Barrister M.B.I. Munshi got caught with his hand in the cookie jar !

Last edited:

Someone tell me, where in this forum have Indians posted Anti-Pak, Anti-BD news.. I like this forum coz there is no flames and no swears and all that.. You cannot say the same for other forums.. Its up to people to behave and use this forum responsibly..

Can u quote me a user here who is as Anti-Pak, Anti-BD as MBI Munshi is anti-india.

If you think Ideologies = measurement of a "failed society" then you are mistaken.

I don't know how you measure a "failed society" or according to what standards, but I follow International standards and indicators.

If you still think this is a "failed society" then I have nothing to say really.

Dear Black stone ,
Its the tolerance level and co existence of diffrent ideologies makes a better society .
Societies grow and develop not only economically but also intellectually . their job is to provide culture and environent in which Knoweldge is used to gain wisdom .

A society where Thianmen Square happens and dissidents are crushed because of their political and religioous belief is not a healthy society .
What you follow is international standards and indicators for judging a nation and As I mentioned Societies and Nations are diffrent .

The International Community would not label China as a "failed society" because that would be incorrect. Economical prosperity is a basic way to measure this. China's economy is 3/4 largest in the world and a leader in the worlds developing nations. Their economy has been said as an envy for the developing world with double digit growth for the past decades and no sign of slowing. The global financial turmoil would slow them down a bit, but that applies to everyone anyways.

IF economic prosperity is the only indicator for a society then I think Saudi Arabia or other rigid societies are healthier then most of democratic and yet comparitivly less economicaly develop societies .

economic development is just one of the criteria in judging a society , its Political ideology , its art , its littreture, its ability to maintin the harmonious relationship between individual and society along with other criteria makes a society better .

I will leave you with links to understand that .

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/12/opinion/12brooks.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/jamesreynolds/2008/08/not_quite_what_we_thought.html

Sex and Shanghai / ????

Also please read the comments on these articles .

salman, Mr. Munshi has been posting negative news about india ever since he joined here. now the fact that bugs me is not that he puts up negative articles on india, but that all his articles on india are very much one sided and very anti-india. his articles are of destructive criticism, not constructive.

none of us indians here post anti-bangladeshi or anti-pakistani articles on a regular basis. we might post an occassional article that shows the troubles in another country, but we dont devote our time trying to demean a nation.

like you said, everyone loves their country, and i respect everybody's patriotism. would you stand for it if someone keeps posting anti-pakistani articles, and spews hate for pakistan in all his posts? would your patriotism allow you to close your eyes everytime your country is being slammed by an outsider?

I can put up posts on any subject I want but Indian here are obsessed with my Indian posts because they cannot face the truth about their country. That I am able to find credible information against India is not a reflection on me but the evil that India is engaged in. India's nefarious activities are documented and well known and should be revealed as often as possible. The manner in which India is interfering in the internal affairs of Bangladesh deserves a strong response. Just because you can find pro-Indian traitors criticizing me does not mean anything. I have many supporters in Bangladesh and outside -

“The India Doctrine” ----- my review and comments

Shah Mohammed Saifuddin, Canada

October 29, 2006

“India will not tolerate any external intervention in a conflict situation in any South Asian country, if the intervention has any implicit or explicit anti-Indian implication. No South Asian government must, therefore, ask for external military assistance with an anti-Indian bias from any country.” (Bhabani Sen Gupta ‘The India Doctrine’ India Today, 31 August 1983)

It is obvious from the above statement made by a renowned Indian strategic analyst that India perceives that all the smaller neighbours around fall within her security orbit and thinks these countries must sub-serve Indian interest, particularly in security and foreign policy matters.

Mr. MBI Munshi has eloquently described the far reaching Indian strategic vision in South Asia in his book titled “The India Doctrine”.

Inspired by the much talked about ‘Nehru Doctrine’ the current strategic planners in India have successfully tightened India’s grip on land-locked Nepal, Bhutan, and Sikkim as well as strategic Island of Sri-Lanka through various treaty obligations and carefully cultivated socio-political relations. Bangladesh being a close neighbour of India is also a prime target of India’s strategic planners to advance the strategic vision of India.

The writer has made a painstaking effort to elaborate the Indian attempt to reduce Bangladesh into a vessel state to be used to consolidate India’s grip on strategic North Eastern states and bolster Indian military preparation against any future Chinese invasion. The book has detail information on Indian involvement in different phases of Bangladesh’s history and how India advanced its strategic interest in this country. The writer has made commendable efforts to expose the nefarious activities of RAW—the prime Indian intelligence agency, inside Bangladesh.

RAW has targeted the following national sectors of Bangladesh to infiltrate its operatives to advance its strategic interest in Bangladesh:
• Politics
• Media
• Culture
• Armed forces

The writer has closely observed the ever increasing political violence in the country and the benefits India derives from it. The national leaders in India shamelessly support a particular political party in Bangladesh to create division and destabilize the political landscape of the country. The more volatile the political situation in Bangladesh will get, the less economic progress we will achieve and more dependent we will be on India for our economic survival. This is precisely the reason why RAW wants to see the political unrest to perpetuate in the country.

India is aggressively pursuing a policy of maligning Bangladesh through clever manipulation of the local and international media. The objective is that to isolate Bangladesh from rest of the world and make it a pariah state. Our isolation from the international community would give India an upper hand in our domestic affairs. RAW has hand picked a few misguided people in Bangladesh, who believe in United India, to conduct subversive activities within the country These heinous activities are being conducted under the direct guidance and supervision of RAW. India wants to uproot the anti-India section from the Bangladesh politics or at least kill its political growth.

The author has also pointed out the fact that, Indian intelligence agency has picked up several highly ambitious intellectuals of the country to use them to defame Bangladesh and its culture. Bangladesh has been the land of people who are proud of their cultural heritage and tradition. It is the belief of RAW that Bangladesh will remain strong as long as this sense of pride in cultural heritage and tradition is there within the people. So, they have drawn up a clever plan to impose West Bengali Hindu culture in the name of Bengali culture upon the people of Bangladesh. A handful of corrupt and ambitious cultural activists are being used to propagate West Bengali Hindu culture to destroy the uniqueness of the Bangladeshi culture. RAW has also infiltrated its agents into various cultural organizations such as Bangla academy, and Shilpakola academy to promote Indian culture within Bangladesh. The cultural ministry is just playing into the hands of the Indian intel agency.

The armed forces are the symbol of national strength and sovereignty. Bangladesh armed forces have played a glorious role in the liberation war and other national crises. India has been following an aggressive policy to weaken the armed forces of the country through spreading propaganda and cleverly designed treaties. Right after the independence of Bangladesh, India entered into a 25 year friendship agreement with Bangladesh to promote good relations between the two nations. As per the treaty, Bangladesh would not raise a standing army for national defence. Indian military forces would help in any national crisis to protect the people of Bangladesh. To implement the treaty the Mujib govt. did not spend money on the modernization of the armed forces rather raised a militia force called rakkhi bahini to downgrade the role and prestige of the national armed forces. Though after the assassination of Mujib the subsequent govt. forged a deep defence relation with the govt. of China, but the treaty was an obstacle and deterred Bangladesh from signing any military agreement with China. This has caused enormous damage to our armed forces because in the absence of any military agreement with China we could not obtain a lot of sensitive military technology. As a result the required infrastructure and manpower for high tech weapons manufacturing could not be installed until 1997.

The disintegration of Bangladesh is in the interest of India and absorption of Chittagong Hill Tracts is the final plan of RAW. Recently the Indian notorious intel agency has extended its vision and included the creation of a Hindu state within Bangladesh as a priority plan. The Indian interest in CHT generates mainly from its proximity to Bay of Bengal that can be used to provide the troubled north eastern region with a valuable access to the sea and also the natural resources of CHT can used to feed the north eastern states. Shanti Bahini is just a pawn and the greater Indian plan envisions amalgamation of the CHT region to pacify the troubled north eastern region through increased economic benefits and consolidation of security through weakening Bangladesh and reducing the space for the rebel groups such as ULFA to operate.

The inclusion of East Bengal in Pakistan was not liked by many Hindus at the time of the 1947 partition. This led a group of fanatical Hindus to propagate for the creation of a Hindu state within the East Pakistan. A movement was launched with that aim from a platform named ‘Jono mukti Andolon’ soon after 1947 from the Indian city of Calcutta. The Jonomukti was reconstituted in Dhaka in late 1969 under the lead of Mohindranath Bhartacharya. The choosing of the time to launch the platform in Dhaka could not be any better, for the people of Dhaka were at the peak of an anti Pakistan movement at the particular period of time. It is reported that the fall of the Mujib regime in Dhaka in August 1975 prompted a former Awami League member of parliament, Chittoronjon Sutar, to move to Calcatta to give a fresh impetus to the movement in the changed circumstances. Unconfirmed reports also have it that the President of this movement, Sri Partha Samontha, is in fact Mr. Sutar’s pseudonym. This Chittaranjan Sutar, an ex-Awami League M.P, is at the helm of Bangabhumi movement. The Hindu state is planned to comprise of the districts of greater Khulna, Jessore, Kushtia, Faridpur, Barisal and Patuakhali of Bangladesh. An armed wing of the organisation named 'Bangasena' has also been formed. The Commander of this armed force is Mr Kalidas Vaidya. The main organiser and trainer of Bangasena is Arun Ghosh.

The author has expressed his grave concern about the formation of a strategic relation between India and America. The impact of such a relationship on the security of the other nations of South Asia could be far reaching. The American initiative to arm India to counter China will have an adverse impact on the regional military balance, which will ultimately contribute to regional instability. The yawning military imbalance between India and other regional countries will be a source of future conflicts in the region. It is a known fact that America supplies arms to the regional powers to destabilize a region where they have strategic interest. Middle East is one such example. I think South Asia will be made volatile to subserve America's ambition in South and South-East Asia. The dialogue among the neighbours is the best way to resolve regional disputes. Forging deep strategic and military relations with a super power may not serve India's best interest in the long run. India must not forget she has to live with the neighbours forever and she cannot choose neighbours. The best security for India is the best relations with her neighbours.

The writer has also included some invaluable articles written by Bangladeshi, Nepali, and Sri-Lankan strategic analysts for the readers to know about India’s strategic game plan in the region and how it is affecting the smaller nations in South Asia.

In my opinion, Mr. M.B.I Munshi has done a commendable job in analyzing the entire gamut of the strategic relations between India and its smaller neighbours in the book. It is my understanding that the readers would get a good insight into the strategic vision of India and how it wants to reshape the political and even the geographical landscape of the region.

As for the price, the book is moderately priced and well within the reach of the readers from Bangladesh and abroad.

I wish a great success for Mr. M.B.I. Munshi and his book, “The India Doctrine”.

Name: Shah Mohammed Saifuddin

Bangladesh Strategic & Development Forum

A promoter of Indian hegemonism in Bangladesh

By Zoglul Husain, UK

I refer to the article in NFB titled “The Intellectual Blueprint of the Neo-Razakars” by Sohail Tajul Islam, published on August 25, 2008 in the Reader’s Opinion section. The writer introduced himself as a student of Imperial College, London: (E Mail: sohailtaj2008@gmail.com).

To Sohail Tajul Islam, any one who stands for the independence and sovereignty of Bangladesh is a ‘neo-rajakar’. He has listed many writers and newspapers as anti-India and to whom, in his opinion, his title of ‘neo-rajakar’ applies. It is possible that he has been prompted by his backers from dark corners to produce this list. However, anti-hegemonism is not the same as anti-India, and anti-imperialism is not the same as anti-America, and any conscious person should steadfastly struggle against imperialism, hegemonism, inequality and exploitation.

Without going into details, it needs to be mentioned that we wanted independence for one reason, but India wanted to divide Pakistan for another reason, with their ulterior motive of reducing Bangladesh to a vassal state and finally annexing it to India as a dependent state. Sohail Tajul Islam wants us to be grateful to India for 1971 and he then, what is more, wants us to surrender our independence to India. But what has he got to say about the plunder of Bangladesh by India after 16 December 1971, the permanent massive damage to Bangladesh by Farakka barrage, the raising of Rakkhi Bahini who ruthlessly massacred 30 thousand patriots (half of them of JSD) and established a reign of terror to bring Bangladesh to its knees in front of India, the killings of hundreds of villagers at the border, the uneven trade of India with Bangladesh with which billions of dollars are being plundered by India from Bangladesh every year, etc., etc.? How is Bangladesh going to be compensated for the losses of these valuable lives, the massive permanent damages and the huge plunders? But as regards the people of India, we of course promote the people-to-people solidarity between all the countries of the world and we support the struggles for the emancipation of the people in all countries.

Sohail Tajul Islam also terms the book, “The India Doctrine” edited by Barrister MBI Munshi, as “The Intellectual Blueprint of the Neo-Razakars”. He offers neither arguments nor logic, but dishes out abusive expressions and personal attacks.

There cannot be any doubt that Sohail Tajul Islam is a promoter of Indian hegemonism in Bangladesh. Actually he goes more than most in his submission, and he invites others to submit, to his hegemonic masters when he concludes: “It is without doubt India that will emerge as the regional superpower and elites in Pakistan and Bangladesh better come to recognize that reality or both countries will suffer the consequences. Both Pakistan and Bangladesh are too weak and internally divided to pose a threat to India’s rise so why foster dreams based on an ill-conceived religious division which has done more harm than good. The meaning of Islam is submission so both countries should gracefully submit!“ No doubt he is a promoter of “Akhand Bharat” (undivided India), which MBI Munshi and other writers of the book, The India Doctrine, have taken pains to explain precisely the concept of and the Indian operations thereof since 1947.

Thus, according to Sohail Tajul Islam, the two-nation theory, on the basis of which British India was partitioned was “an ill-conceived religious division which has done more harm than good” and that both Bangladesh and Pakistan should submit their independence to India!! And in his supreme wisdom (!), he says: “The meaning of Islam is submission so both countries should gracefully submit!“

After this, the writer could be totally ignored and brushed off. But for the sake of our respected and patient readers, and for the sake of the writer too, a few points need to be mentioned. Firstly, weak nations can certainly defeat strong nations. It is the weak nations who smashed colonialism to smithereens! Again, weak nations like Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, many countries in Latin America and many other countries of the world have defeated imperialism. So, threat to other countries of South Asia about the potential super power of India is futile and counter-productive in a world, where weak nations refuse to be cowed down even by the hyper power, the USA. On the other hand, India is beset with huge problems of poverty, inequality and strife, which are no better than the situation in Bangladesh.

Secondly, it was over-riding socio-economic and political necessities with the tag of ‘two-nation theory’ which led to the partition of British India. Even the Communist Party of India (CPI) in 1942 supported the movement for Pakistan i.e., supported the partition of British India on the basis of ‘two nation theory’. As Sohail Tajul Islam is a college student, he can study these in detail, and of course CPI is no less secular than what he professes to be as his main contention. Just a reminder to him that secularism is not the same as servitude or prostrating to Indian hegemonism.

Thirdly, when he says, “The meaning of Islam is submission so both countries should gracefully submit“ (their independence to India), he distorts and abuses the ‘meaning’ of Islam. He has actually insulted a faith, without understanding the implication of what he is saying. He seems to be utterly confounded in his thoughts on religion. One should be very careful about making any statement about any religion. “Islamic theology says that all of God’s messengers since Adam preached the message of Islam—submission to the will of God” (Wikipedia). So, it is submission to the will of God, not to the devil of Indian hegemonism!

Fourthly and finally, I assume Sohail Tajul Islam is a normal-age college student and not what is termed as a ‘mature student’. So, at his formative tender age, I will not describe him as a national-traitor or accuse him of insulting religion, except that I will take him to be grossly misguided by vested interest groups. I think it would be right to give him a stark warning that unless he makes amends and cleans up his ways and comes out of the network of RAW, he will be destined to reap the bitter harvest of the wrath of the people of Bangladesh as well as the wrath of the right-minded people of India and other peoples of South Asia, however endearing his writings may be to the hegemonists of India and their lackeys in India, Bangladesh and elsewhere in South Asia or rest of the world.

I can put up posts on any subject I want but Indian here are obsessed with my Indian posts because they cannot face the truth about their country. That I am able to find credible information against India is not a reflection on me but the evil that India is engaged in. India's nefarious activities are documented and well known and should be revealed as often as possible. The manner in which India is interfering in the internal affairs of Bangladesh deserves a strong response. Just because you can find pro-Indian traitors criticizing me does not mean anything. I have many supporters in Bangladesh and outside -

we cannot face the truth about our country? Mr. Munshi, we can face the truth fine. we know the flaws of our country. we know that there are so many articles on the net about india's flaws and faults that its enough to fill a library. do u think for a second that we are stupid enough to think of india as some eutopia? just coz we dont spend our lives criticising our country doesnt mean we dont know the faults of the country.

however, we also know the powers and positives of our country, something you seem to willingly ignore. facts like:

1) india is forecasted to be an economic power, by some of the most reliable sources in the world, like ADB, Goldman sachs etc.

2) india's standing and status in the world is growing, and many nations, including china, wants to engage in trade and have good relations with india.

3) at the rate of development in india, most of the economic problems faced by india today will be addressed in the coming years.

you on the other hand, are the same guy who suggested that bangladesh can spend 6% of its GDP on defence without any difficulty! and then you say that indians cant face the truth?

maybe you should do a little more research about your country before you start researching on other nations.

Bangladesh has a GDP of around $300 billion so 6% of GDP is not an issue. With all your poor people you should be spending less on defense. I am more aggravated less by What India does internally than what it does in neighboring countries. You admit India has faults then also India interferes in its neighbors internal affairs. I have every right to feel angry at India for the evils it is perpetrating in my country and I the posts will continue until India stops -

RAW's Raw Rage ]

Saturday August 30 2008 21:37:45 PM BDT

By Abid Bahar, Canada

"The Intellectual Blueprint of the Neo-Razakars" by Sohail Tajul Islam,
published on August 25, 2008 by all accounts seem the Indian intelligence
agency RAW's (Research and Analysis Wing's) raw rage against the
contemporary rise of independent-minded and powerful Bangladeshis who are
becoming conscious of who they are and what their countrymen Bangladeshis should be.

It worries the RAW that the former's appeal is becoming both popular and
powerful everyday. It worries the mischievous sprite that its attempt to
deal with the lives of 150 million; to make them dependent on India will be
futile. Thus, it labels some freedom fighters like Joinal Abedin and other
Bangladeshi patriots as simply Razakars. Contrary to that MBI Munshi, Zaglul
Hossain, Isha Khan, Zainal Abedin, Moin Ansari, Farhad Mazhar, Mahmudur
Rahman, Prof. Mahbubullah, Prof. Ataur Rahman, Prof. Razia Banu, Shah Abdul Hannan and many others like them are doing great jobs to the nation to educate its citizens. Instead of denunciation, they deserve our
encouragements and congratulations.

India Doctrine is not a myth; it was born with a brain to make people suffer
for the sake of a chauvinistic nationalism called Brahmoism. When one reads
the history of Bromo imperialism in South Asia, originally came from Nehru's
ideas, MBI Munshi's book. India Doctrine makes sense. It is a timely
contribution and will continue to remain a timeless handbook for south Asian
readers until we see the end of Bromo imperialism in South Asia.

If Sohail Tajul Islam (who did so much detective work to trace the above
people) is a college student in the Science program, he must have enough
time and money to do intelligence work than his studies. It appears that he
is an adult and skipping classes wouldn't matter because he is doing
something else than his studies. What seems more probable is that by using
the name of a college student doing full time RAW job, the author of the
article, student or not simply presented a rage and deserve to have a fail
grade.

The article is a clear demonstration of a raw attempt by the RAW to mislead
Bangladeshis with the familiar AL slogan of "Razakar." This is not hard to
understand to the fish eating Bangladeshis that if there is one real Sohail,
he must be an adult RAW operative with several names, one of which is a
convenient name called Sohail Tajul Islam. RAW operatives should take note
that this old trick doesn't work with Bangladeshis who fought three wars;
the first one was against the British, the second against Pakistan and now
fighting a cold war with India. As opposed to the Bangladeshis, India fought
only one war, against the British. Bangladeshis are recommended to buy MBI
Munshi's famous book to understand the intellectual blue print of the INDIAN
aspirations.

To deal with our present and future, Bangladeshis should be careful more
with the Neo- Indi-Razakars than the RAW manufactured slogan "Razakar" used by the pro-Indian local agents to put down our freedom fighters. The ever growing number of freedom fighters against Indian hegemony are ready to give their lives to save the motherland.

RAW's Raw Rage - soc.culture.bengali | Google Groups

Bangladesh has a GDP of around $300 billion so 6% of GDP is not an issue. With all your poor people you should be spending less on defense.

According to IMF, Bangladesh's GDP for 2008 was estimated to be just under$228 billion in terms of PPP, and to be just over $83 billion in nominal terms. with a population of around 150.5 million, Bangladesh's PPP per capita would be around $ 1500, and nominal GDP per cpaita would be around $550. GDP per capita adjusted by PPP was $2300 in 2006.

and you think bangladesh can spend 6% on defence? india spends less than 3% of nominal GDP on defence. thats peanuts compared to other countries, even percentage wise.

I am more aggravated less by What India does internally than what it does in neighboring countries. You admit India has faults then also India interferes in its neighbors internal affairs. I have every right to feel angry at India for the evils it is perpetrating in my country and I the posts will continue until India stops -

most of your posts seem to be from anti-india sites or quoted by anti-india people. like the RAW's raw rage post.

you talked about india interfering in others' internal affairs. but what about bangladesh supporting anti-india terrorists, allowing them refuge in bangladeshi territory? what about bangladesh not doing anything to prevent refugees flooding into india, and always opposing fencing of the border?

directly or indirectly, every nation has interests in their neighbour's politics, and will try to safeguard those interests.

Back
Top Bottom