What's new

Is India tearing itself apart?

You are clearly an uncultured, vulgar illiterate ......

umm uncultured are those who spew hate and live on jealousy
Vulgar illiterate - are those who live and survive on others misery
and on both of these parameters Mr Munshi you are a world champion .

If this is the intellectual standard of Indians on this forum than it clearly shows their backwardness as a nation. The writer is an Indian writing about India but you still find an excuse to poke fun. India does seem to hate its writers and intellectuals just see their opinions on Arundhati Roy. Not surprisingly a few of India's Nobel prize winners were born in what is now Bangladesh.

First you are in no way equipped to talk about intellectuals . you belong to a nation which throws away writers and poets from their country .

I am neither hateful or jealous of India I am just being cautious and have a healthy distrust of Indian designs.

I do not care about Indian misery. It is however worth pointing out when Indians get too big headed with their own BS.

You are clearly an uncultured, vulgar illiterate ......

If this is the intellectual standard of Indians on this forum than it clearly shows their backwardness as a nation. The writer is an Indian writing about India but you still find an excuse to poke fun. India does seem to hate its writers and intellectuals just see their opinions on Arundhati Roy. Not surprisingly a few of India's Nobel prize winners were born in what is now Bangladesh.

No one has right to call others as "uncultured, vulgar illiterate " especially when they themselves are being accused of crimes in their country.

Barrister M.B.I. Munshi got caught with his hand in the cookie jar !

Being too full of "I", are we?

Who even cares what you care for or not? Hate and jealousy is one of your defining feature.

Ungratefulness is another.

Don't they jail the criminal in Bangladesh?

Or do they have internet facility in the prisons there. :lol:

I am neither hateful or jealous of India I am just being cautious and have a healthy distrust of Indian designs.

I do not care about Indian misery. It is however worth pointing out when Indians get too big headed with their own BS.

Mr. Munshi, your actions suggest otherwise. You spend years writing the india doctrine. you have never posted a positive article about india, but have been very liberal in posting negative articles about india.

all these are indicative of hatred rather than caution. if you were cautious of india, your analyses of india would not have been so one sided. a cautious approach to assessing india with respect to bangladesh would have involved looking at the postivities of india to bangladesh, as well as the negativities.

and about indian members and their BS, its true that some indian members here, including myself, sometimes get carried away. but that happens with chinese, pakistani and bangladeshi members as well. if you were just pointing out people's BS, then you should point out BS posted by everybody, not just indians.

If you think Ideologies = measurement of a "failed society" then you are mistaken.

I don't know how you measure a "failed society" or according to what standards, but I follow International standards and indicators.

The International Community would not label China as a "failed society" because that would be incorrect. Economical prosperity is a basic way to measure this. China's economy is 3/4 largest in the world and a leader in the worlds developing nations. Their economy has been said as an envy for the developing world with double digit growth for the past decades and no sign of slowing. The global financial turmoil would slow them down a bit, but that applies to everyone anyways.

If you label a country that has a "failed society" then you are talking about widespread instability, protests, citizens cannot feed/support themselves and society not progressing and coming to a standstill.

However, I don't see this happening in China, not to mention that if it was happening, this would be all over the news like bees on honey.

The Olympics and the successfull space walk has boosted the Chinese people with pride and confidence.

If you still think this is a "failed society" then I have nothing to say really.

I second that.
China is not a failed society. It is actually a society we in south asia have to be envious of. Excellent health care, good education, lot of employment opportunities, security, food etc. all these parameters are way above any country in south asia.

According to the Indians on this forum the mere act of writing against India is criminal and one should be jailed for it even if the allegations are true and backed up by evidence.

The Indians here clearly obsess too much over my contributions but fail to see the many other posting I put up on issues other than on India. Clearly they would prefer that I remain silent over Indian atrocities.

According to the Indians on this forum the mere act of writing against India is criminal and one should be jailed for it even if the allegations are true and backed up by evidence.

The Indians here clearly obsess too much over my contributions but fail to see the many other posting I put up on issues other than on India. Clearly they would prefer that I remain silent over Indian atrocities.

Mr. Munshi why would Indians be not proud of there country, infact, they have shown equal as you have when wrighten against Bangledesh.

Infact they clearly see the posting that you have posted, and it is a transparent propaganda with a hypocritcal idelogy. No one can keep you silent, but your theories just do not hold any merit. You will get some applauses here, but in other forum or in real life you are a minority in your idelogy. Good Luck.

I have been seeing all your posts boss. You have a tendency to blame and point out only the negative news of my country. Till now, I have remained quiet and am going to remain this way.. But just a word of clarification, if you are going to spend 90% of your time, to point out the negative news of a country, you cant expect the citizens to give u the Highest Citizen award of the country..

For a change why dont u point out the negatives of China, or your own country, and let us see what happens.. Because of our country's freedom for press ( of course, someone is gonna repy with a link where a journalist was persecuted for publishing a news.. I dint say, the freedom is perfect and flawless, every country has small flaws. My idea is that you guys see the point) , anyone can write about anything and no one can ask questions.. That is how, people like you are able to glean on the misfortunes of my grossly overpopulated country, which has to support another quarter billion of immigrants from your country.. Can you expect this kind of freedom for the press in your country? Or in any other South Asian country or China?

Try as hard as you want, but my nation with a zillion flaws has lived for 60 years and live for another 6000 years more.. If you really are interested in my country , try to highlight both sides(good and bad).. and if you really are cautious about my country's designs, try to delve only into the matters which you think are going to affect Bangladesh.. and if you are going to point out only the negative points, it becomes obvious to everybody, that you hate my country and dont expect anyone not to counter your arguments...

Last edited:
The rubbish that is printed about my country in India is far less that what I have contributed here. Do not pretend that India is innocent. India publishes the most malicious propaganda about its neighbours. I am just giving you a taste of your own medicine and in my case it is not propaganda it is the truth -

"I may usefully refer to an embarrassing revelation in August 2005 where the New Age daily reported that Indian journalists had been paid ‘handsome money’ to write articles against Bangladesh and two other neighbouring countries. The report continues,
“Arun Rajnath, New Delhi correspondent of the Washington-based online newspaper South Asian Tribune, said he was offered Rs 10,000 per month to write a story against Bangladesh, Pakistan or Nepal. Rajnath’s revelation was published in a special report of the newspaper headlined ‘Indian Officials Harassing South Asia Tribune New Delhi Correspondent’ on July 27.
The report, which had detailed description of the Indian intelligence agencies’ clout on Indian journalists, captures glimpses of the harassment towards journalists who refuse to comply with official directives.
After refusing to be on the payroll of an intelligence agency, Rajnath, who writes on the Indian army and Kashmir, was refused accreditation by the external affairs ministry, and he became the target of frequent intimidating phone calls from the intelligence men.
The correspondent claimed that many top Indian journalists covering news relating external affairs, home, and defence were on the payroll of the security agencies or the ministries concerned, and regularly receive ‘handsome compensation packages’.
Commenting on the report, a Bangladeshi intelligence expert said they have reports that not only Indian journalists, but also a number of Bangladeshi writers are on the payroll of Indian sources.
Mentioning a lack of resources and motivation on the part of Bangladesh’s intelligence agencies, he said, ‘Very little can be done in the existing situation.’” (From The India Doctrine - 1st Edition)

Guys .. relax.This quote pretty much sums up what we have here..

" All men are liable to error: and most men are, in points,by passion or interest,under temptation to it."

John Locke.

The rubbish that is printed about my country in India is far less that what I have contributed here. Do not pretend that India is innocent. India publishes the most malicious propaganda about its neighbours. I am just giving you a taste of your own medicine and in my case it is not propaganda it is the truth -

"I may usefully refer to an embarrassing revelation in August 2005 where the New Age daily reported that Indian journalists had been paid ‘handsome money’ to write articles against Bangladesh and two other neighbouring countries. The report continues,
“Arun Rajnath, New Delhi correspondent of the Washington-based online newspaper South Asian Tribune, said he was offered Rs 10,000 per month to write a story against Bangladesh, Pakistan or Nepal. Rajnath’s revelation was published in a special report of the newspaper headlined ‘Indian Officials Harassing South Asia Tribune New Delhi Correspondent’ on July 27.
The report, which had detailed description of the Indian intelligence agencies’ clout on Indian journalists, captures glimpses of the harassment towards journalists who refuse to comply with official directives.
After refusing to be on the payroll of an intelligence agency, Rajnath, who writes on the Indian army and Kashmir, was refused accreditation by the external affairs ministry, and he became the target of frequent intimidating phone calls from the intelligence men.
The correspondent claimed that many top Indian journalists covering news relating external affairs, home, and defence were on the payroll of the security agencies or the ministries concerned, and regularly receive ‘handsome compensation packages’.
Commenting on the report, a Bangladeshi intelligence expert said they have reports that not only Indian journalists, but also a number of Bangladeshi writers are on the payroll of Indian sources.
Mentioning a lack of resources and motivation on the part of Bangladesh’s intelligence agencies, he said, ‘Very little can be done in the existing situation.’” (From The India Doctrine - 1st Edition)

Do u think the intelligence agency of a country is funded to give alms to the poor? Of course my country has an agenda! dont tell me that you dont have an agenda and you are doing all the anti india news just to educate the ignorant masses..

Why should bangladesh shoot @ indian Villagers in the border? If so we should be rounding up the million immigrants and shoot them @ sight.. Why does a country buy up arms and ammunitions? To scare off crows huh?? :disagree:

Rs 10,000 pm to write articles to conspire against neighbors? That is just $200 pm.
Even beggers in Mumbai earn much more than that. Why do you presume him to be of your levels.

Back
Top Bottom