What's new

Is India on its way to becoming a superpower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are u saying that....Other Asian nations including pakistan are not strong enough to face India that's why they have to rely on the Hollow Power of PLAN :lol:

Well , there wasn't even a mention of Pakistan in that post but of course what can one do of the obsession ? :rofl: ... We showed our capability in '87 and '02 :azn: , since action speak louder than words , I do not we need anyone's certificate ...

Hollow Power ? How many submarines did you say you had ? :azn:

If you look merely at the content of the OP in isolation, without the authors' names or media credentials, most Indians here would have jumped on it saying, "what's the need to mention poverty when talking about the ICBMs?".

I am not faulting Indians, merely pointing out that even mainstream media 'pundits' just repeat the usual formulae without saying anything new. The OP could have been written by any random poster on this forum.

I can see your frustation.Frustation of the persons who does not make even Lays Chips.

Nigeria,nepal,pakistan does not posses any ICBM that's why they are not superpowers........
but India had builded a powerfull ICBM,indeed that would make difference in minds of thinkers but not of loosers......

What , since when Nigeria and Nepal are nuclear powers ? ... So merely if one country just tests a ICBM , it becomes a super power ... I guess North Korea should do it soon then :rofl: ...

You guys seem to suffer from a superiority complex , so right after testing a ICBM ...

Suddenly India becomes " China Killer " , " The lowest CEP ICBM Maker " " Better than China rocket technology " and " Super Power " What to do of the delusion ? :lol:

Well , there wasn't even a mention of Pakistan in that post but of course what can one do of the obsession ? :rofl:

Hollow Power ? How many submarines did you say you had ? :azn:

Indeed.....pakistan is not mentioned in his post...............but u should read his post again...

On other hand.........i would like to ask u that how many submarines did pak posses

Pakistan still does not posses any single nuclear submarine.........but India had operational INS CHAKRA and INS ARIHANT is just near its induction.........i am sure that is really something

What , since when Nigeria and Nepal are nuclear powers ? ... So merely if one country just tests a ICBM , it becomes a super power ... I guess North Korea should do it soon then :rofl: ...

You guys seem to suffer from a superiority complex , so right after testing a ICBM ...

Suddenly India becomes " China Killer " , " The lowest CEP ICBM Maker " " Better than China rocket technology " and " Super Power " What to do of the delusion ? :lol:

There is no medicine for a iLLUSION which always sees reality as dELUSION....

India is ALREADY a superpower.

You can keep that title, we don't want it.

We are already superpower. Look how we scared the European country Italy into submission. We made them pay $380,000 for 2 dead Indians. That's $190,000 each! Not even an entire village can make that much in their whole lifetime. After this victory over Italy we have showed the world we are a superpower. America even said India was a responsible nuclear power.

India is ALREADY a superpower.

You can keep that title, we don't want it.

No No, you guys keep the Title, its ment for you. we don't want to be super power all we need is free hand to do what is good for the common good of humanity.

We are already superpower. Look how we scared the European country Italy into submission. We made them pay $380,000 for 2 dead Indians. That's $190,000 each! Not even an entire village can make that much in their whole lifetime. After this victory over Italy we have showed the world we are a superpower. America even said India was a responsible nuclear power.

new buddy.....huh

Another Chinese false account. It's nice to see how much you people are interested in our sh*t. :lol:

not to mention even after a out of court settlment the SC has said that the out of court settlement is illegal and these guys need to be in INDIAN custody for doing the henaoius crime of killing 2 men who set out to work for their family.

No No, you guys keep the Title, its ment for you. we don't want to be super power all we need is free hand to do what is good for the common good of humanity.

In China, the word "superpower" has negative connotations, from the Cold War Era.

When people talk about superpowers, it means the USA and the former USSR. I.e. Our two greatest enemies during the Cold War.

In China, the word "superpower" has negative connotations, from the Cold War Era.

When people talk about superpowers, it means the USA and the former USSR.
lol don't worry my friend, we will find another name for CHINA, may be "ultimate power" will suit you guys or can we have it as "universal power" or if you have some thing else in mind, please let us know.
if we are confused we will shuffle and pick a random one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom