What's new

Is India on its way to becoming a superpower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't worry my friend, we will find another name for CHINA, may be "ultimate power" will suit you guys or can we have it as "universal power" or if you have some thing else in mind, please let us know.
if we are confused we will shuffle and pick a random one

No thanks, we don't need a new name to make ourselves look stronger than we actually are. :lol:

Please watch this excellent video though:

India In 2030 - YouTube

This is the face of the future.

lol don't worry my friend, we will find another name for CHINA, may be "ultimate power" will suit you guys or can we have it as "universal power" or if you have some thing else in mind, please let us know.
if we are confused we will shuffle and pick a random one

may be "The Milky Way Power".... or "Galaxial power" :lol:

No thanks, we don't need a new name to make ourselves look stronger than we actually are. :lol:

Please watch this excellent video though:

India In 2030 - YouTube

This is the face of the future.
sorry mate, bloging from office so not allowed to see youtube as its banned. may be when i reach home i'll take a sneek peek into your video

sorry mate, bloging from office so not allowed to see youtube as its banned. may be when i reach home i'll take a sneek peek into your video

It is from a recent Indian blockbuster film. It is truly amazing.

You're quoting a Telegu movie? Really?

What's wrong? It was a blockbuster movie in Indian cinema, and that video clip is very famous in your country.

I thought since people were talking of Celestial Empires, I might bring them back down to Earth for a second. That video is much more realistic.

i was already making some fun for the CHINESE to laugh, if you guys follow suit and too much of fun will end up irritating and taking the mood away.

He quoted a Telegu movie lol

I guess YouTube videos are now considered sources. :P

What's wrong? It was a blockbuster movie in Indian cinema, and that video clip is very famous in your country.

I thought since people were talking of Celestial Empires, I might bring them back down to Earth for a second.

Yes Planet of the Apes was also a hit. I guess we should go by that too :P

Or perhaps Avatar?

India won't be a super-power. It has too many regional challengers. United States was lucky it is surrounded by oceans and two friendly nations in the north and south and thus was able to project power and not enter into a regional arms race with either Canada or Mexico.

India has to contend with Pakistan, China, and other countries and thus cannot achieve breakout potential to dominate the world the way USA does.

China too has the same problem. It has too many regional rivals. Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, India, Russia, USA.

On the whole, the era of super-powers is coming to an end. Once China surpasses USA in GDP, the world will be a multi-polar world rather than singular polar that it is today.

So China or India, won't replace USA as super-power but rather it will be a leveling off effect. A similar situation in Europe before World War I where Germany, England, France, Russia, Japan, Italy, USA, Ottoman Empire were more or less equally strong.

For the 21st century it will be USA, China, India, European Union, Russia, and Brazil but US will continue to be the leading global power for at least another 40 years.

India won't be a super-power. It has too many regional challengers. United States was lucky it is surrounded by oceans and two friendly nations in the north and south and thus was able to project power and not enter into a regional arms race with either Canada or Mexico.

India has to contend with Pakistan, China, and other countries and thus cannot achieve breakout potential to dominate the world the way USA does.

China too has the same problem. It has too many regional rivals. Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, India, Russia, USA.

On the whole, the era of super-powers is coming to an end. Once China surpasses USA in GDP, the world will be a multi-polar world rather than singular polar that it is today.

So China or India, won't replace USA as super-power but rather it will be a leveling off effect. A similar situation in Europe before World War I where Germany, England, France, Russia, Japan, Italy, USA were more or less equally strong.

For the 21st century it will be USA, China, India, European Union, Russia, and Brazil but US will continue to be the leading global power for at least another 40 years.
The day the world becomes multipolar, i hoping to see an end to the US military campaign in other nations, atlease i want their forces to be withdrawn from lands that is not theirs.

So China or India, won't replace USA as super-power but rather it will be a leveling off effect. A similar situation in Europe before World War I where Germany, England, France, Russia, Japan, Italy, USA were more or less equally strong.

After we take Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka we will have full regional control and then we will move into Tibet and then take over SCS with help from Vietnam and Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Indonesia. At the same time we will move into the Middle East (with permission from America). India will have the highest population on earth and have access to all the best Western weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom