What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

At last the EU even supplied the Kiev government with stealth cruise missiles with a range of 600 km to be used against Russia.
Yet, Russia will not sell any decent equipment to Iran or Syria.
Russia is a country that has always been such a weak-kneed diplomat, don't get your hopes up.

Russia and China both. They barely help each other.

At last the EU even supplied the Kiev government with stealth cruise missiles with a range of 600 km to be used against Russia.
Yet, Russia will not sell any decent equipment to Iran or Syria.
Russia is a country that has always been such a weak-kneed diplomat, don't get your hopes up.
Yes , Russia has this flaw on its general policy. But they have been put now in a very difficult situation. Its power is being challenged right now, if Ukraine begins to show they can force russian to retreat, then all will be over for Russia, not just in Ukraine, all its power, russian world will crumble...its now either they coperate seriously with Iran (mainly) or they are over.

The times that awaits Russia,being realistic (not emotions here) are these:

- Increasing and tough sanctions to Russia and whoever deal with Russia.
- Incesant war with russia through avaliable proxies.

That s all, Russians has a choice.

Russia and China both. They barely help each other.
They should. All sides would benefit from cooperation. Russia could provide Iran with engines and Iran could make airframes for Russia. It's a win-win.

I am looking forward to seeing what Iranian weapons will be integrated into Su-35. There's a good chance that those weapons will find their way to Russia too, especially AGMs

They should. All sides would benefit from cooperation. Russia could provide Iran with engines and Iran could make airframes for Russia. It's a win-win.

I am looking forward to seeing what Iranian weapons will be integrated into Su-35. There's a good chance that those weapons will find their way to Russia too, especially AGMs
By the way..Good luck with your elections tomorrow..MY bet is with Erdogan..:-)

At this point, given everything going on in the world, I have no idea why the Russians wouldn't completely ignore sanctions or threats and start taking orders for MIG-35's, SU-35's, etc from Iran, Syria, China, North Korea, India, Venezuela, Brazil, South Africa, and Iraq. They should also give blueprints, build instructions, and design documents for tanks, artillery, drones, aircraft and any valuable military technology to these same countries. They've given the Chinese most of this information already, but they may as well give it to Iran, North Korea, and Syria as well. Iran should be opening up manufacturing facilities in Russia for drones, ballistic missile systems, artillery, Kowsar, etc and Russia should be doing the same in Iran.

At this point, given everything going on in the world, I have no idea why the Russians wouldn't completely ignore sanctions or threats and start taking orders for MIG-35's, SU-35's, etc from Iran, Syria, China, North Korea, India, Venezuela, Brazil, South Africa, and Iraq. They should also give blueprints, build instructions, and design documents for tanks, artillery, drones, aircraft and any valuable military technology to these same countries. They've given the Chinese most of this information already, but they may as well give it to Iran, North Korea, and Syria as well. Iran should be opening up manufacturing facilities in Russia for drones, ballistic missile systems, artillery, Kowsar, etc and Russia should be doing the same in Iran.
I could not agree more. Certainly the focus should be on arming Iran, DPRK, Syria, Cuba, Venezuela as well as any other country wanting to buy russian weapons (there were several blackmailed by the US that cowardly gave in such as Indonesia and Egypt). Also arm anyone and everyone standing against the americans and their puppets, including in Palestine, Libya, Yemen and so on.

I would want them to go as far as providing nuclear weapons and/or nuclear umbrella to countries such as Iran, Syria, Cuba, Venezuela etc. (i also blame the iranian leadership for flacidly giving in to US and israeli lackmailing and not developing nuclear weapons and ICBMs already like DPRK does)

As a pro-russian, i am dejected that Russia does not seem to have taken this course of action as of yet, given how the US imperialists and their puppets are arming ukrainian banderist filth and killing russian soldiers and civillians (like they also do against Iran), and are hell bent on trying to destroy Russia (and Iran!). But it's never too late to start paying them back.

Needless to say i'm following this Su-35 saga every day, which is kind a barometer of what Russia will do from now on, but won't comment much until there is clear proof either way.

Contrary to popular rumor, Putin's ruling party is consistently the most pro-American party in Russia.
Currently, criticism of Putin's weakness is swirling in Russia.
Look at the current behavior of Medvedev, who once tried and failed to take a pro-American line.
I continue to doubt that Russia will wake up.
Actually delivering the Su-35, is the first step for Russia to correct its diplomatic mistakes!

Contrary to popular rumor, Putin's ruling party is consistently the most pro-American party in Russia.
Currently, criticism of Putin's weakness is swirling in Russia.
Look at the current behavior of Medvedev, who once tried and failed to take a pro-American line.
I continue to doubt that Russia will wake up.
Actually delivering the Su-35, is the first step for Russia to correct its diplomatic mistakes!

Medvedev has become the most anti-Western of them all. Which is so ironic. If Medvedev was in charge they would have already begin using tactical nukes.

Because Russia is not the Soviet Union. And now Russian industry heavily relies on Western components. Once the West starts imposing sanctions. Russia can only produce outdated weapons.

Russia, as a military industrial complex, no longer exists (eliminated by the times). It does not have a strong navy. It does not have an informational army. Its air force lacks key parts. Now Russia can't even produce night vision devices. Does Iran Want Tanks Without Night Vision? Does Iran Want Aircraft Without Electronic Warfare capabilities? Does Iran Want Artillery Without Precision Guidance? Rely on Russia's current industrial production capacity and technology. It cannot provide too much for China, Iran, NK and Syria (I don't know why China is on this list).

BTW, Russia's tragedy is that its industrial system is too single. Similarly, this is a tragedy for many countries.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom