What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

Does Iran Want Tanks Without Night Vision? Does Iran Want Aircraft Without Electronic Warfare capabilities? Does Iran Want Artillery Without Precision Guidance?
Fvck yes.

Iran can make those things. What Iran lacks is the platforms, they can make and integrate their own subsystems if they have the platforms.

At this point, given everything going on in the world, I have no idea why the Russians wouldn't completely ignore sanctions or threats and start taking orders for MIG-35's, SU-35's, etc from Iran, Syria, China, North Korea, India, Venezuela, Brazil, South Africa, and Iraq. They should also give blueprints, build instructions, and design documents for tanks, artillery, drones, aircraft and any valuable military technology to these same countries. They've given the Chinese most of this information already, but they may as well give it to Iran, North Korea, and Syria as well. Iran should be opening up manufacturing facilities in Russia for drones, ballistic missile systems, artillery, Kowsar, etc and Russia should be doing the same in Iran.
how many western and south Asian parts are in those airplane , you'll get your answer

Fvck yes.

Iran can make those things. What Iran lacks is the platforms, they can make and integrate their own subsystems if they have the platforms.
iran already produce those system and guided system , why we need them from russia

Medvedev has become the most anti-Western of them all. Which is so ironic. If Medvedev was in charge they would have already begin using tactical nukes.

I don t trust Medvenev at all. He was part from diplomacy aparatus. I never trust in diplomats, they are capable to sell out to gain scorement. I think he realized now (late) all its diplomatic efforts goes for nothing...

The same goes for Iran, diplomacy aparatus believe in unreal solutions in order to obtain its mini goals for the party... they think they will close important deals with enemy, they believe this or that cannot be broken, they trust on contracts with the enemies, defineteley, they are capable to create serious problems for the country at international stage

Contrary to popular rumor, Putin's ruling party is consistently the most pro-American party in Russia.
Currently, criticism of Putin's weakness is swirling in Russia.
Look at the current behavior of Medvedev, who once tried and failed to take a pro-American line.
I continue to doubt that Russia will wake up.
Actually delivering the Su-35, is the first step for Russia to correct its diplomatic mistakes!
it s hard to believe Russia continue to be that naive.

Russia stays in this situation because they failed to understand the game. Just naive folks accept to be dismembered for the sake of global peace....

I ll say something, it s just my opinion, no one on the world beats in diplomacy art to the romans. No one. They know how to use it to win things, the other not.

Last edited:
Because Russia is not the Soviet Union. And now Russian industry heavily relies on Western components. Once the West starts imposing sanctions. Russia can only produce outdated weapons.

Russia, as a military industrial complex, no longer exists (eliminated by the times). It does not have a strong navy. It does not have an informational army. Its air force lacks key parts. Now Russia can't even produce night vision devices. Does Iran Want Tanks Without Night Vision? Does Iran Want Aircraft Without Electronic Warfare capabilities? Does Iran Want Artillery Without Precision Guidance? Rely on Russia's current industrial production capacity and technology. It cannot provide too much for China, Iran, NK and Syria (I don't know why China is on this list).

BTW, Russia's tragedy is that its industrial system is too single. Similarly, this is a tragedy for many countries.
is he joking or has direct sources to back up his claims.
It is true that in the past they had decided to westernize in supplies to the detriment of domestic industry, as well as trying to maintain very close contacts with Ukraine in the sector of turbofans for commercial and military aeronautics, as well as gas turbines for marine needs , but when you write that "the military industrial complex no longer exists" you are not informed, or you are knowingly writing a non-truth.
How else would it be possible that since 2014, when any agreement in the Russia-Ukraine industrial sector was banned, in just 8 years the Russians have put into production their Turbofans for the Yak-130, their Gas Turbines (3 different models for power and type of use) for naval units in the fleet.
How is it that they put the Turbofans PD-8, PD-14 commercial aircraft into serial production and are working on the PD-18 and the gigantic PD-35, that is, a whole family of turbofans.
Since this is a serious discussion dedicated to news but also to technical issues, it would be advisable not to transform it into a twitter or facebook page where anyone can create it and where anyone can write anything that crosses their mind.

is he joking or has direct sources to back up his claims.
It is true that in the past they had decided to westernize in supplies to the detriment of domestic industry, as well as trying to maintain very close contacts with Ukraine in the sector of turbofans for commercial and military aeronautics, as well as gas turbines for marine needs , but when you write that "the military industrial complex no longer exists" you are not informed, or you are knowingly writing a non-truth.
How else would it be possible that since 2014, when any agreement in the Russia-Ukraine industrial sector was banned, in just 8 years the Russians have put into production their Turbofans for the Yak-130, their Gas Turbines (3 different models for power and type of use) for naval units in the fleet.
How is it that they put the Turbofans PD-8, PD-14 commercial aircraft into serial production and are working on the PD-18 and the gigantic PD-35, that is, a whole family of turbofans.
Since this is a serious discussion dedicated to news but also to technical issues, it would be advisable not to transform it into a twitter or facebook page where anyone can create it and where anyone can write anything that crosses their mind.
How do you understand the military industrial complex? Just producing turbines?

I also said another sentence: Russia's tragedy is that the industrial system is too single.

Perhaps in these 30 years, Russia has become too reliant on energy exports.

ロシアはトルコにS-400を売りました、トルコは
I don t trust Medvenev at all. He was part from diplomacy aparatus. I never trust in diplomats, they are capable to sell out to gain scorement. I think he realized now (late) all its diplomatic efforts goes for nothing...

The same goes for Iran, diplomacy aparatus believe in unreal solutions in order to obtain its mini goals for the party... they think they will close important deals with enemy, they believe this or that cannot be broken, they trust on contracts with the enemies, defineteley, they are capable to create serious problems for the country at international stage

it s hard to believe Russia continue to be that naive.

Russia stays in this situation because they failed to understand the game. Just naive folks accept to be dismembered for the sake of global peace....

I ll say something, it s just my opinion, no one on the world beats in diplomacy art to the romans. No one. They know how to use it to win things, the other not.
Russia sold S-400s to Turkey, which in return exported TB-2s to Ukraine, killing Russians.
Russia provided South Korea with missile and space rocket technology, and South Korea in return sold artillery shells to Ukraine, killing Russians.
Russia has sold various weapons to China, which in return joined an arms embargo on Russia.
Only Iran sold useful drones to Russia, and in return Russia joined an arms embargo on Iran.
It is appalling diplomacy, and perhaps Iran's continued appeal to purchase the Su-35 is a promotion to Russia.

ロシアはトルコにS-400を売りました、トルコは

Russia sold S-400s to Turkey, which in return exported TB-2s to Ukraine, killing Russians.
Russia provided South Korea with missile and space rocket technology, and South Korea in return sold artillery shells to Ukraine, killing Russians.
Russia has sold various weapons to China, which in return joined an arms embargo on Russia.
Only Iran sold useful drones to Russia, and in return Russia joined an arms embargo on Iran.
It is appalling diplomacy, and perhaps Iran's continued appeal to purchase the Su-35 is a promotion to Russia.
no. bro. China has not joined the arms embargo against Russia. Although China does not export weapons to Russia. But China can help Russia in all other areas.

I also said another sentence: Russia's tragedy is that the industrial system is too single.

you quote me to answer, but instead of clarifying the first part of my post dedicated to you, ask a question?
Sure easy method to avoid answering .

Ditto for your second question, I have posted examples that contradict what you assert, but if you seriously want to plead your ideas, at least you should inform yourself better.

However, if your flag is true, I understand that being part of a large nation sometimes leads to glorifying what is done at home and denigrating or belittling what others do with less economic or technical means.
This leads to upsetting reality by failing to look for what is within reach of a click on the computer or tablet keyboard.
Everyone knows that I'm not used to making arguments with other users, it's useless and often becomes a waste of time that can be better devoted to research, and also out of respect for the other users, because continuing on a topic that doesn't concern the title of this discussion goes off.topic, so I'll close with my answer and I wish you a good continuation in this discussion.

Ciao ! from Italy

Last edited:
you quote me to answer, but instead of clarifying the first part of my post dedicated to you, ask a question?
Sure easy method to avoid answering .

Ditto for your second question, I have posted examples that contradict what you assert, but if you seriously want to plead your ideas, at least you should inform yourself better.

However, if your flag is true, I understand that being part of a large nation sometimes leads to glorifying what is done at home and denigrating or belittling what others do with less economic or technical means.
This leads to upsetting reality by failing to look for what is within reach of a click on the computer or tablet keyboard.
Everyone knows that I'm not used to making arguments with other users, it's useless and often becomes a waste of time that can be better devoted to research, and also out of respect for the other users, because continuing on a topic that doesn't concern the title of this discussion goes off.topic, so I'll close with my answer and I wish you a good continuation in this discussion.

Ciao ! from Italy
My main point is this.

1. “The military industrial complex in Russia no longer exists”. Your answer is' Russia can produce turbines'. You are trying to use this viewpoint to prove that Russia still has a military industrial complex. So I ask you: How do you understand the military industrial complex? Or do you forget that Russia even needs to import Iranian turbines? The military industrial complex involves all military industrial fields. even including night vision devices... of course. If you insist that Russia's military industrial complex is only supported by turbines. I have no problem.

2. "The tragedy of Russia is that its industrial system is too single" . Russia lags behind in too many high-tech fields. this also affects Russia's military development. If Russia had a complete industrial system. It doesn't need to browse Chinese shopping websites every day.

Starting from 2022. Many Alibaba manufacturers are "forced to enter the military field", such as DJI...

Since 1991. Russia is retreating every day.

Last edited:
My main point is this.

1. “The military industrial complex in Russia no longer exists”. Your answer is' Russia can produce turbines'. You are trying to use this viewpoint to prove that Russia still has a military industrial complex. So I ask you: How do you understand the military industrial complex? Or do you forget that Russia even needs to import Iranian turbines? The military industrial complex involves all military industrial fields. even including night vision devices... of course. If you insist that Russia's military industrial complex is only supported by turbines. I have no problem.

2. "The tragedy of Russia is that its industrial system is too single" . Russia lags behind in too many high-tech fields. this also affects Russia's military development. If Russia had a complete industrial system. It doesn't need to browse Chinese shopping websites every day.

Starting from 2022. Many Alibaba manufacturers are "forced to enter the military field", such as DJI...

I want to assume that you didn't read all of my previous answer, or you didn't carefully, you certainly didn't read the last part, otherwise in fairness you didn't write this post of yours which I quoted.
For future reference, I'm repurposing the latter part of my previous one

"...... and also out of respect for the other users, because continuing on a topic that doesn't concern the title of this discussion goes off topic, so I'll close with my answer and wish you a good continuation in this discussion."

Seems clear right?
Ciao!

Even if your assumption it is true (I don´t think so) it is understable why russians are not the best in some military areas. Being the largest country geografically, they are less than a half of population of USA and nearly a tenth part of China. It is impossible to lead in all technological fields. That is the reason why they invested heavily in their submarine force and their A2/AD system (which comprise S200/300/400 family and long range ballistic and cruise missiles), at a cost of diminish the strategic long range aviation and other assets like strategic transport aviation. And probably that was the way they trusted Ukranian government and aeronautical industry to rely on for further projects (An 70, for example). It is simply; they knew they didn´t have enough resources for all, and bet for the best systems, and I think they did good (at last resort their nuclear deterrence is still working).

You can follow same trend in the US. They put all on their Navy and in their USAF F35/B21, and nuclear ballistic deterrence, and sacrified many fields like US Army (no sucessor for Apache, Abrahams and even Kiowa warrior).

Even if your assumption it is true (I don´t think so) it is understable why russians are not the best in some military areas. Being the largest country geografically, they are less than a half of population of USA and nearly a tenth part of China. It is impossible to lead in all technological fields. That is the reason why they invested heavily in their submarine force and their A2/AD system (which comprise S200/300/400 family and long range ballistic and cruise missiles), at a cost of diminish the strategic long range aviation and other assets like strategic transport aviation. And probably that was the way they trusted Ukranian government and aeronautical industry to rely on for further projects (An 70, for example). It is simply; they knew they didn´t have enough resources for all, and bet for the best systems, and I think they did good (at last resort their nuclear deterrence is still working).

You can follow same trend in the US. They put all on their Navy and in their USAF F35/B21, and nuclear ballistic deterrence, and sacrified many fields like US Army (no sucessor for Apache, Abrahams and even Kiowa warrior).
The industrial system has little to do with population. Refer to India vs South Korea.

I tend to agree. During Obama admin he was very pro West. It made me think he was a western CIA plant.

I don’t know if this ultra hard stance is the real him or he is trying to fool the population to become Putin’s replacement.

It’s all very interesting.

Russia problem is corruption. A lot of the funds its militant received never ended up going to R&D. These are classic symptoms of a military that is built on nepotism and yes men culture rather than based mostly on skill and contribution.

Saddam’s military in 90’s and ‘03 was built the same way. Assad’s military in 2010 was built the same way and had to be revamped and remodeled but at the cost of hundreds of thousands of casualties. Is it a coincidence that both militaries were modeled after Soviet military doctrine? I think not.

The knowledge Russia gained during the Cold War and from Nazi scientists is not lost, it merely needs to root out corruption, establish supply chain logistics, and allocate significant amount of funds to its military like China is doing. China for every $1 dollar is equivalent to $10 spent by US according the US generals. So Chinas 225B military budget is probably the equivalent of 2T+ in US military industrial complex.

Russia cannot hope to match that and has to rely on its nuclear arsenal to maintain integrity. Which then the CIA playbook has been to conduct “color revolutions” and destabilize Russia from within and create another Pakistan.

ロシアはトルコにS-400を売りました、トルコは

I pointed this out. The boneheadness of Russia and China in forming a legitimate axis. If Hitler was alive today he would laugh his *** off. How two massive militaries consistently stumble at any resemblance of coherent foreign policy.

The touted Russia-Iranian (with its miltias)-China axis with some smaller powers like NK and Pakistan keeping other countries busy would be a HUGE challenge to Western backed world order.

Instead we cannot even get Russia and China to agree to be strategic Allies…..laughable.

I said this for years, that Putin’s foreign policy blunders would be the downfall of Russia as more and more NATO enroachment happens. Everyone here laughed at me and said the Russian war machine was impenetrable. (Well we saw it was a farce).

His agreements over Ukraine in 2014 was tantamount to treason….look at Russia now. What did all that Western appeasement get him? 100,000 dead Russian soldiers. He is the Winston Churchill of this era.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom