What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

Maybe because Ali Khomeini support Bashar Al-Assad regime and send Hisbullah to Syria to back that authoritarian regime blindly. 200.000 death is something my friend. Iran should accept peace agreement condition by leaving Bashar alone. Muslim should unite of course, but why Ali Khomeini keep helping that criminal for the sake of his ego .....?

There will be a respond of any reaction. Before, Iran was good, even Indonesia helped Iran when we were still in UN security council by voting against US vote. The name of Iran was good in my country before, but Today is quite different though.
well three question ?
1 - who is Ali Khomeini ?
2 - why foreigner must decide who rule Syria ? , why not accept that Bashar Asad also must participate in the election so Syrian decide if they want him or not .?
3 - Did you support terrorists like ISIS and Al-Nosra front or Hypocrite like FSA if they were operating in Indonesia not Syria ?

well three question ?
1 - who is Ali Khomeini ?
2 - why foreigner must decide who rule Syria ? , why not accept that Bashar Asad also must participate in the election so Syrian decide if they want him or not .?
3 - Did you support terrorists like ISIS and Al-Nosra front or Hypocrite like FSA if they were operating in Indonesia not Syria ?

Ok, good you ask that.........

Imam-Sayyed-Ali-Khamenei.jpg

2. Bashar has already had his term since he is 36 years old, more than enough now, more than 10 years. Even our Prophet only has around that time as a ruler. And we all have learned something about another Muslim past ruler ( the just ones), Abu Bakr, Umar, Usmant, and Ali, they also had not more or about 10 years maximal as rulers.

So, for any country who try to use Islam as their main principle to run a country, it should be seen as mistake if the people there don't try to limit their ruler time or seeing another leader who rules more than 10 years like Assad as something that is still appropriate morally and religiously. Here, in Indonesia we also have a law limiting our ruler to be in power not more than 10 years ( 2 term )

Secondly, the reason of why Bashar should not participate in the election because it is already too late for him for doing that. If he make election before the war happen, people can still accept this, but after he makes a war against his own people..........????

Even in Indonesia we forced Soeharto to step down despite the fact that he offered another election to us. And why then Soeharto stepped down...Does he surrender voluntarily ? Nope, It is because leaders around him and in parliament (not elected fairly at that time and can be regarded as a crony of Soeharto but surprisingly still have heart ) leaved him and understand that the time for democracy has come. Your support to him makes him strong inside his country, so you have responsibility of that killings and deaths.

And after the civil war happen, do you still think that he is even still worthy to run again ????? Dont you understand that he is the one who is cruel enough to sacrifice hundred thousand of his people and many infrastructure in order to remain in power.....? Why just step down and sacrifice his power for the sake of the peace and unity of his own country.....????

3. I dont support ISIS or Al-Qaeda, only fools who support them. And hey, I am not a fanatic person, I am no follower of any Islamic sect or leader. I see some truth in Wahhabi and in the same time seeing other truth in Sufism. Both of them also has some weakness that I don't follow. I combine both of them. I also try to learn some from your 12 Imams. I am not a blindly supporter of any stream or leader. And I see Today so many Muslim become a fanatic of their leader or sect/stream without thinking and see deeply to his/her heart what their heart actually try to tell.

Ok, good you ask that.........

Imam-Sayyed-Ali-Khamenei.jpg

2. Bashar has already had his term since he is 36 years old, more than enough now, more than 10 years. Even our Prophet only has around that time as a ruler. And we all have learned something about another Muslim past ruler ( the just ones), Abu Bakr, Umar, Usmant, and Ali, they also had not more or about 10 years maximal as rulers.

So, for any country who try to use Islam as their main principle to run a country, it should be seen as mistake if the people there don't try to limit their ruler time or seeing another leader who rules more than 10 years like Assad as something that is still appropriate morally and religiously. Here, in Indonesia we also have a law limiting our ruler to be in power not more than 10 years ( 2 term )

Secondly, the reason of why Bashar should not participate in the election because it is already too late for him for doing that. If he make election before the war happen, people can still accept this, but after he makes a war against his own people..........????

Even in Indonesia we forced Soeharto to step down despite the fact that he offered another election to us. And why then Soeharto stepped down...Does he surrender voluntarily ? Nope, It is because leaders around him and in parliament (not elected fairly at that time and can be regarded as a crony of Soeharto but surprisingly still have heart ) leaved him and understand that the time for democracy has come. Your support to him makes him strong inside his country, so you have responsibility of that killings and deaths.

And after the civil war happen, do you still think that he is even still worthy to run again ????? Dont you understand that he is the one who is cruel enough to sacrifice hundred thousand of his people and many infrastructure in order to remain in power.....? Why just step down and sacrifice his power for the sake of the peace and unity of his own country.....????

3. I dont support ISIS or Al-Qaeda, only fools who support them. And hey, I am not a fanatic person, I am no follower of any Islamic sect or leader. I see some truth in Wahhabi and in the same time seeing other truth in Sufism. Both of them also has some weakness that I don't follow. I combine both of them. I also try to learn some from your 12 Imams. I am not a blindly supporter of any stream or leader. And I see Today so many Muslim become a fanatic of their leader or sect/stream without thinking and see deeply to his/her heart what their heart actually try to tell.

You missed one point mentioned by @JEskandari :

why not accept that Bashar Asad also must participate in the election so Syrian decide if they want him or not .?
It's not Iran, America or any other power to decide he should step down or not , it's a decision that Syrian people should make not anyone else. As you said you as a nation forced Soeharto to step down, not America or Arab monerchies not some bunch of terrorists from all over world.

Democracy will come when someone stop interfearing in other countries internal affairs, and be sure none of these countries that seek removal of Assad care for democracy and human right. Palestine issue is a clear example for it.
Saudi could bring democracy first for his people and then for his doorstep Bahrain, at least Assad was elected during an election what about those kings?

Don't intend to troll but this is simply F-5 NG (Next Gen) nothing revolutionary

A new season of Iran unveiling supersonic things has started already?

:pop:
WTF? The guy who made this is a genious. :rofl:
any words on anka yet , butthurt torks ? :lol:

look , once again , for the millionth time : if our military industries shyte and that shyte crap itself to death , the shitty result will be light years ahead of you in technology .

you can ridicule others till you die , this is what you do like other muslims in the region : you make fun of others cause you are not capable of keeping up with them .

i'd love to see you when in 2018 first iranian astronaut finishes his sub-orbital exploration and you are still busy posting carp :lol:

@Serpentine please remove off-topic butthurtness

Yes... Just a trainer !

Using existing platform is the fastest way...

& where exactly we said anything about being revolutionary !?

So what are you doing to counter the Arabs? They have the latest F-16's, F-15's and Typhoons and afaik you only have a few Mig29 base variants. Arabs will obviously hire mercs to fly so no pilot skill won't be an issue for them

It's probably the Iranian version of the Klimov RD-33 engine.

Holy shit!

Please do some research about the size of RD-33 engine!

So what are you doing to counter the Arabs? They have the latest F-16's, F-15's and Typhoons and afaik you only have a few Mig29 base variants. Arabs will obviously hire mercs to fly so no pilot skill won't be an issue for them

Unlike fat Arabs we can't buy & we have to develop!

You have your own program... So you know!

Takes time & patience. :)

Don't intend to troll but this is simply F-5 NG (Next Gen) nothing revolutionary
You are correct. It is using the same platform.

I haven't seen enough details about this version but the changes to the one seated versions are as follow:

• Two canted stabilizers which will increase its stability during high AOA manuver
  • Removal of one of the cannons which is an indication of larger radar or avionics
  • Change to the air inlet. I'm not sure what it would mean.
  • The engine section is bulged out that is an indication of a larger engine being used.
Here is a useful summary:

Iran's F-5-based fighter - signs of progress? - The Woracle

Steve Trimble has posted new pictures of the Iranian-developed Saegheh fighter over on his blog, The DEW Line. Look past the Blue Angels colour scheme and you will see subtle but significant differences between the two aircraft featured that suggest Iran’s “Lightning” is more than simply a reverse-engineered Tiger with two tails.

The first aircraft, presumably the earliest, looks pretty much like an F-5E and even the twin fins have a “tacked-on” appearance.
Iran6.jpg

Iran2.jpg

But the second aircraft, while similar in planform, has a number of differences including enlarged and reshaped inlets.
Iran5.jpg

Iran3.jpg

The first aircraft’s inlets are F-5 sized and shaped. The second one (right) has rectangular inlets that appear larger, and the wing leading-edge root extensions are slightly different.
Iran8.jpg
Iran7.jpg

A closer look shows the second aircraft’s intake trunk is bulged compared with the F-5E’s classic “coke-bottle” shape, although the auxiliary inlet is still there.
Iran9.jpg
Iran11.jpg

The base of the fin also has a more faired-in appearance, so the second aircraft could be the production version. The reason for the inlet redesign is not clear as the nozzles of both aircraft look similar, suggesting the engines have not changed.

But maybe there is a bigger engine in the pipeline, making for a higher performing aircraft. Which might explain why they would spoil the classic lines of the F-5 by doubling up on tails.

Meanwhile, this picture from Tehran’s military parade on 22 September shows two of the round-intake aircraft and one square-intake (top left)

- See more at: Iran's F-5-based fighter - signs of progress? - The Woracle

Holy shit!

Please do some research about the size of RD-33 engine!

Unlike fat Arabs we can't buy & we have to develop!

You have your own program... So you know!

Takes time & patience. :)

You can't buy Russian stuff?

They have Su30 and 35 available. Or Mig29K the latest one with all latest tech.

You missed one point mentioned by @JEskandari :

why not accept that Bashar Asad also must participate in the election so Syrian decide if they want him or not .?
It's not Iran, America or any other power to decide he should step down or not , it's a decision that Syrian people should make not anyone else. As you said you as a nation forced Soeharto to step down, not America or Arab monerchies not some bunch of terrorists from all over world.

Democracy will come when someone stop interfearing in other countries internal affairs, and be sure none of these countries that seek removal of Assad care for democracy and human right. Palestine issue is a clear example for it.
Saudi could bring democracy first for his people and then for his doorstep Bahrain, at least Assad was elected during an election what about those kings?

1. As I said before, Bashar is not eligible any more to remain in power morally, please read why I said so at my post above

2. By seeing so many demonstrations happening at their city streets especially at Homs, so we can see what people really want in Syria, at least the majority really want to change the regime. As Indonesian, who was under authoritarian regime before, we know exactly what people really feel under such regime, especially young people. And for your understanding, the demonstration that we did against Soeharto during 1997-1998 was only done by university students, so few compared to what happened in Tunisia, Egypt, Syria, Libya etc but we still can topple him because many of our leaders see the logic and moral on that, so they supported us and left Soeharto alone, which make him feel under pressure. Actually our Army was still loyal to him during that time, but Soeharto knows the time for democracy cannot be stopped anymore, so he step down after people started burning the city and the parliament open their building complex for university students which is then followed by many of his ministers resigned. After stepping down, we forgive him and still see him as one of our respected leader. Many opposition leader who are his enemy during 1997-98 came to his funeral to show respect. Case closed and every one happy.

3. The time to determine whether democracy should be implemented or not is when people are badly protesting to have that, so in a time where chaos is going to start, it is the time for any ruler to let go their power, so they should give the power to his vice president and then is followed by fair election. Thats why all terrible things that we saw in Libya and Syria actually could be prevented if Moammar Gadafi or Bashar act fast by stepping down, so all of political infrastructure that still remain can ensure smooth transition from authoritarianism into democracy system. Exactly like Indonesia and Tunisia did.

You can't buy Russian stuff?

They have Su30 and 35 available. Or Mig29K the latest one with all latest tech.

Yes... They had S-300 !

But what happened?

We have to develop indigenous stuff to counter threats...

Relying on foreign products is the last thing we want!

Specially in military sector...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom