What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

Your so called us and Western Europe are responsible for genocide and wars and starvations

The world will be more peaceful if wasn't for your warmonger politicians and military complex

lmao, how naive. these things have been happening for thousands of years.
get off your high horse Hussein.

Iran is nothing on its own without russian and chinese backing. FACT.
yes I like your facts China ohohoho according to you our friend which have done everything in past 37 years to harm us and eaten our money every time possible . only one question my fact friend can tell me how much money China owe Iran on oil money which they are not paying ?? or how much money China has eaten on military contract ??
and especially Russia our best friend according to you .i do not think this Russia BS need any explanation they are so our friend my fact friend and we look upon them as friend so i do not need to say anything

if I am allowed you can F*** both and keep them

just one more question my fact friend why is it Iran only improving it relation only i say only with India if Iran need them two countries ??

you many want to have look at thread below
Iran and India relation Banking oil gas culture economy

when fool open it's mouths it only embarrass himself

my fact friend you can ask every single Iranian member here in
forum if they look at Russia and China less than enemy

Last edited:
Qaher 313, hamoon ke az moghava sakhtin, pas chi bood? Goftin stealthe lol

Dar morede hamin Saegheham koli harto poort kardin oon avalesh. Hala eshkali nadare, hadeaghal indafe ziad zaye bazi dar nayovordin.
Well I guess there is some differences between qaher and saeqeh also if qaher is made of paper , well then it really is stealth .
By the way there never was a single claim about saeqeh being stealth .

Is the engine also indigenous? If not , how did they get it despite sanctions?
Yes, the question about engine is a very important one. So far even China has not been able to make its own engine (its in the pipeline). I think this fighter is more likely a refit of F-5. If not then they will have to transfer the engine of old F-5s' to the new planes.

Yes, the question about engine is a very important one. So far even China has not been able to make its own engine (its in the pipeline). I think this fighter is more likely a refit of F-5. If not then they will have to transfer the engine of old F-5s' to the new planes.
Iran does copy some of the jet engines. There is a facility in Iran called Tuga that is specialized in building gas turbines for power generation industry. I know they had plans to start a jet engine line as well. Iran has been manufacturing F-5 engine (J-85) for some time. It is not a modern jet engine so you should not compare it with what China is trying to achieve.

If you can differentiate between Progress and Propaganda, you will understand the reason for mocking.Be it a muslim ,christian or ateist. If you do this scale of scam, people will mock you regardless of your religious back ground.

Show me one single country in the middle east which has got knowledge and capability to design and make all needed parts of a fighter jet domestically and from scratch while unlike Iran they enjoy scientific and technological aids from western countries and they don't need to struggle with toughest sanctions ever imposed on a nation in the history.
We don't care if others mock us or underestimate our capabilities actually it's a matter of time one day all these efforts will take us to a position that all these mocking will fade away and shame will remain for these clowns. in that time we will laugh at them.
If you see Iran put satelites in the orbit you should realize we started or missile program by working on stove pipes and now we capable to do such a things.
during Iran and Iraq war our soldiers did not have diving suit to pass river and retake our lands and now we make submarines frigate and what ever we need to secure our seas.

Last edited:
what's the propaganda about this airplane ?
you see the propaganda is that especially with two countries more upset then others . when it comes to China and west Asia supper power ( Turkey ) every thing we do to close our technological gap is propaganda it al because we no longer have to buy the chinese crap

Last edited:
Sorry if i offended people. Deleting my message.
there is nothing to be sorry about .
this is forum and we Iranians know how you Chinese feel about it .
is not only you from China we have some other chinese members here who feel sameway like you and did post same way as you did .
this is one of best thing in Pakistani forum everybody is allowed to express their point of view

Iran is beating the odds. Give where credit is due.

I am new guy in this forum but would like to question why Muslims question or mock the progress of other Muslims. It is indeed sad!

Maybe because Ali Khomeini support Bashar Al-Assad regime and send Hisbullah to Syria to back that authoritarian regime blindly. 200.000 death is something my friend. Iran should accept peace agreement condition by leaving Bashar alone. Muslim should unite of course, but why Ali Khomeini keep helping that criminal for the sake of his ego .....?

There will be a respond of any reaction. Before, Iran was good, even Indonesia helped Iran when we were still in UN security council by voting against US vote. The name of Iran was good in my country before, but Today is quite different though.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom