What's new

Iraqi Shia "prime minister" Nouri al-Maliki calls for making Karbala the new Qibla instead of Makkah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is what I said not true? I read the Hadith with my own eyes it said the horns of the devil will come from hijaz Saudi Arabia.

Im not religious... but why flame the thread? this mud slinging will only lead to more hatred.. n trolling..

Let it die brother.. be cool.. Patience?

I dont want to see sick people like u or this maliki turd anywhere... cant u guys just die or somethin?
Who is this wacko anyway? You don't want to see me and my kind but you quoted me? Just £*ck off. I have no business with you

Is what I said not true? I read the Hadith with my own eyes it said the horns of the devil will come from hijaz Saudi Arabia.

No it doesn't, it says from 'Najd' which is a term that describes a geographical area.

Also, don't quote the hadith out of context. This is supposed to refer to the end times.

:lol:

What a absolute moron and clown. You surely represent Shias and Iranians in a marvelous way you creature.

why is he saying "we should" who are we here?
he and those who follow him can prey whatever direction they want its not like others (not part of we) ever cared how and where they prey

No it doesn't, it says from 'Najd' which is a term that describes a geographical area.

Also, don't quote the hadith out of context. This is supposed to refer to the end times.

Besides the location of that hadith is disputed and as you say is connected to the end of times.

Hadith of Najd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Najd described in that particular hadith is not the Najd of today. What is known as Najd today in KSA is compromised of the historical Al-Yamama region.

Al-Yamama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Who is this wacko anyway? You don't want to see me and my kind but you quoted me? Just £*ck off. I have no business with you

Lol.. what more can be expected from a secterian turd... keep it up ..

In the end you will just die like another miserable secterian ...

Yes my mistake najd which is in modern day Saudi arabia

What a utter clown. Can't even distinguish between Hijaz, the most holy and revered region in Islam and the location of cities such as Makkah and Madinah and Najd a region whose historical location is disputed in that hadith.

:lol:

Yes my mistake najd which is in modern day Saudi arabia

No it doesn't necessarily mean Saudi Arabia, it means an 'elevated terrain' which some people say is a part of modern day Saudi Arabia and modern day Iraq.

And this still doesn't mean anything as this is going to occur after Saudi Arabia is invaded and in strife.

Alarabiya news is famous posting such type of unauthentic reports. Be calm , nobody is changing Mecca. Ignore it....

No it doesn't necessarily mean Saudi Arabia, it means an 'elevated terrain' which some people say is a part of modern day Saudi Arabia and modern day Iraq.

And this still doesn't mean anything as this is going to occur after Saudi Arabia is invaded and in strife.
Yes god is certainly going to punish these Saudi devils

Alarabiya news is famous posting such type of unauthentic reports. Be calm , nobody is changing Mecca. Ignore it....

Mr. Haidar, I was missing you, Al-Arabiya is not famous for posting unauthentic reports rather the opposite. We are not talking about the PressTV (PISSTV) that you are a addict of.

So does this little video help you?

Of course the Qibla will not be changed since this is a decision that cannot be reversed since Allah (swt) already instructed the last Messenger of Allah (swt) to make the Kaaba in Makkah the qibla.

Al-Maliki and a few other misguided Shia can bark all they want. Not going to happen. Besides I still cannot believe how a educated man as Al-Maliki and head of state can make such a outrageous comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom