What's new

Iraqi Shia "prime minister" Nouri al-Maliki calls for making Karbala the new Qibla instead of Makkah

Status
Not open for further replies.
actualy your country to USA is like Bangladeshi to India Iraq is a free country with a better relationship to the others even to your masters you're a nation with no sovereignty this is a true reality so stop talking about nations with dignity since you don't have it:omghaha:

Sorry to say this but ur nation Iraq or what's left of it cannot be compared to Saudi Arabia no matter how hard you try. Iraq is a complete joke now after the statement your pm gave it just validates my point.

You don't know Shias enough then or their many absurd beliefs which most Muslims find unacceptable
But who said you know any to talk about Shia you moron how come a low IQ guy like you talk sense go play with your level kids kido.:nono:

But who said you know any to talk about Shia you moron how come a low IQ guy like you talk sense go play with your level kids kido.:nono:

Seriously, you can barely make yourself understandable in English and you want a discussion with me? There is nothing more to add than the FACT that 90% of the worlds 1.7 BILLION Muslims don't agree with many of your absurd practices and beliefs.

No amount of broken English and crying from your side will ever change that. Do you understand this simple fact?

Nor can you run away from the fact that you have a Prime Minister who does not even know the basics of Islam.

Now go act like a slave to the Iranians. Also clowns like you should not use honorable Yemeni Muslim Arabs names.

Yet no condemnation if anyone ever wondered.:lol:

We should keep them as far away from us as possible until they change.

Sorry to say this but ur nation Iraq or what's left of it cannot be compared to Saudi Arabia no matter how hard you try. Iraq is a complete joke now after the statement your pm gave it just validates my point.
And who you are cheapo making statements for who pay how low you are:help:

2meye14.jpg

Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, a Shiite Muslim with close ties to Iran, is often accused of promoting a sectarian agenda in Iraq. (Reuters)

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...-not-Makkah-must-be-the-Qibla-of-Muslims.html

This small Shia Twelver sect have gone officially insane.

@Doritos11

So this is the Islam your prime minister is preaching?

What is next?

Once a rafida always a rafida I guess.
Their religion, their business. We (moslem) should stick to our business. I hope they will chnage their qiblah soon and abandon mecca. I wish they will quit hajj pilgrimage to mecca and switch it to karbala. May Alloh make this happen. I really don't want to see those people during my pilgrimage to mecca. God, please make it happen.

Don't forget it was the dirty Saudis who supported the over throw of Sunni saddam. Now these Zionist Saudis are crying about Shia Maliki. Never satisfied either way. Where is that video of the Saudi king yelling for the over throw of saddam someone post it.

Don't forget it was the dirty Saudis who supported the over throw of Sunni saddam. Now these Zionist Saudis are crying about Shia Maliki. Never satisfied either way. Where is that video of the Saudi king yelling for the over throw of saddam someone post it.

Who are you?

A Farsi Kazakh nomad? Or a butthurt Shia?

KSA did not support the overthrow of Saddam Hussein clown. We were one of his greatest financial supporters until he turned against everyone and his dog. Even his own family.

As a Iranian, you lost nearly 1 million people thanks to him, you should know this.

Their religion, their business. We (moslem) should stick to our business. I hope they will chnage their qiblah soon and abandon mecca. I wish they will quit hajj pilgrimage to mecca and switch it to karbala. May Alloh make this happen. I really don't want to see those people during my pilgrimage to mecca. God, please make it happen.

I dont want to see sick people like u or this maliki turd anywhere... cant u guys just die or somethin?

And who you are cheapo making statements for who pay how low you are:help:

I like your name my friend.. :tup:

Seriously, you can barely make yourself understandable in English and you want a discussion with me? There is nothing more to add than the FACT that 90% of the worlds 1.7 BILLION Muslims don't agree with many of your absurd practices and beliefs.

No amount of broken English and crying from your side will ever change that. Do you understand this simple fact?

Nor can you run away from the fact that you have a Prime Minister who does not even know the basics of Islam.

Now go act like a slave to the Iranians. Also clowns like you should not use honorable Yemeni Muslim Arabs names.

Yet no condemnation if anyone ever wondered.:lol:

We should keep them as far away from us as possible until they change.
honestly your low IQ preventing me from answering you but here you are

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/InEHja47n48/mqdefault.jpg

your king level is sooooo poor how about you nation of hookah.

In the Sunni Hadith prophet Mohammed said the horns of the devil will rise from hijab Saudi Arabia.

In the Sunni Hadith prophet Mohammed said the horns of the devil will rise from hijab Saudi Arabia.

Farsi, what is "hijab Saudi Arabia". When Prophet Muhammad (saws) lived there was no Saudi Arabia. You make no sense. Why don't you condemn this news instead of looking like a idiot?

Prophet Muhammad (saws) never talked badly about Hijaz, you little creature. That is the most revered place in Islam and for Muslims. More precisely Makkah and Madinah.

What a utter clown.

This is the creatures that we are dealing with.

I applaud you...

In my country we have a saying " Jalti aag pei teil dalna" ... throwing oil on fire..
Is what I said not true? I read the Hadith with my own eyes it said the horns of the devil will come from hijaz Saudi Arabia.

Farsi, what is "hijab Saudi Arabia". When Prophet Muhammad (saws) lived there was no Saudi Arabia. You make no sense. Why don't you condemn this news instead of looking like a idiot?

Prophet Muhammad (saws) never talked badly about Hijaz, you little creature. That is the most revered place in Islam and for Muslims. More precisely Makkah and Madinah.

What a utter clown.

This is the people we are dealing with.
He said Hejaz which is modern day Saudi Arabia, by the way change your avatar you are hard to look at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom