What's new

Iraqi Shia "prime minister" Nouri al-Maliki calls for making Karbala the new Qibla instead of Makkah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try and guess who is trying to pathetically derail this thread by making up lies and making moronic comparisons with the commands of Allah (swt).

Post 3.

Lastly I quite frankly don't see what the hell USA has to do with this particular statement. Al-Maliki is a product of the Mullah's of Iran and the political Shia Islamist party, the Dawa party, that he belongs to, which are basically fake wannabe Arab Iranian Mullah stooges.

Why are you guys like this? Who do you think allowed this guy to get into power? Why do you guys always tell me to turn attention away from a country partially responsible for the political scene in Iraq and other countries today?

You keep telling point at Shia, but don't hold anyone else accountable for what came about today in the Middle East.

Sorry, not gonna do it. The USA is largely responsible for the current state of the Middle East. In the past they did not operate this way. Vietnam saw a similar situation until the population here finally pressured the government to make peace there and allow those who were in power in north Vietnam to keep their rights to their land.

However, today people constantly support war under the false premise of the war on terror which media organizations and many influential nations keep encouraging and making it worse than it already is.

So I will point where I see it's necessary.

And just as a side note I think this guy is an idiot that will not achieve anything out of this.

@Hazzy997

USA did not put this clown in power. The Iraqis themselves voted for him since he is a Shia and 66% of all Iraqis are Shias and the biggest political party is the "Islamic" Dawa Party.

I once again fail to see what this statement has to do with USA?

The statement was made by a head of state who happens to be a Shia and close ally of the Mullah's in Iran. I see no objection about this ABSURD and sinful comment in the Iraqi media. Why is he even allowed to say such nonsense in public?

If this is accepted speech by so-called Muslims then this tells that he has a considerable support within his government and country to make such absurd and sinful comments.

@Hazzy997

USA did not put this guy in power. The Iraqis themselves voted on him since he is a Shia and 66% of all Iraqis are Shias and the biggest political party is the "Islamic" Dawa Party.

I once again fail to see what this statement has to do with USA?

The statement was made by a head of state who happens to be a Shia and close ally of the Mullah's in Iran. I see no objection about this ABSURD and sinful comment in the Iraqi media. Why is he even allowed to say such nonsense in public?

If this is accepted speech by so-called Muslims then this tells that he has a considerable support within his government and country to make such absurd and sinful comments.

I don't know what he's up to...however, behind the scenes we don't know whom really was elected.

If you think the US would allow democratic elections in a country they seeked regime change in and a whole different future for Iraq think again....

I don't know what he's up to...however, behind the scenes we don't know whom really was elected.

If you think the US would allow democratic elections in a country they seeked regime change in and a whole different future for Iraq think again....

Can I ask why you are derailing this topic of the tread and talking about USA when they clearly have nothing to do with his comments?

You should have clearly condemned this comment and not talked about USA IMO as the first thing at least.

Al-Maliki is no real friend of USA so how does that even make sense? USA does not trust the Iraqi government because of the latter being close with Iran. That is no secret.

The Iraqis themselves voted for this close ally of Iran to represent them since he is a fellow Shia, a member of the "Islamic" Dawa Party that happens to be the biggest political party in Iraq.

USA is not important here. His despicable, anti-Islamic and provocative comments are.

We can discuss Iraq after the invasion in 2003 in another thread.

Can I ask why you are derailing this topic of the tread and talking about USA when they clearly have nothing to do with his comments?

You should have clearly condemned this comment and not talked about USA IMO.

Al-Maliki is no real friend of USA so how does that even make sense? USA does not trust the Iraqi government because of the latter being close with Iran. That is no secret.

The Iraqis themselves voted for this close ally of Iran to represent them since he is a fellow Shia, a member of the "Islamic" Dawa Party that happens to be the biggest political party in Iraq.

USA is not important here. His despicable, anti-Islamic and provocative comments are.

We can discuss Iraq after the invasion in 2003 in another thread.

I made a legitimate point regarding the aftermath of the invasion and what the USA wanted out of it.

Most of the blame falls on the Americans. You need to mention this every time you start a thread about present day Iraq instead of trying to get Sunnis riled up against Shia because of what some idiot said which he will back pedal against it pretty soon.

I hate this nature of you guys that disregards all western nations that are complicit in today's Middle East including Israel.

I made a legitimate point regarding the aftermath of the invasion and what the USA wanted out of it.

Most of the blame falls on the Americans. You need to mention this every time you start a thread about present day Iraq instead of trying to get Sunnis riled up against Shia because of what some idiot said which he will back pedal against it pretty soon.

I hate this nature of you guys that disregards all western nations that are complicit in today's Middle East including Israel.

Which has nothing to do with the topic of the thread. Is highlighting the disobedience of one of the most important commands of Allah (swt) less important than talking about USA in a topic they have nothing to do with for you? What is going on?

Once again how are the Americans to blame for Iraqi Shias voting for Shias and for the biggest political party in Iraq that happens to be an ally of the Mullahs in Iran?

This is also to pinpoint what by far the vast majority of Sunni Muslims always new - namely that the Shias are simply losing it these days. We already disagree with their beliefs strongly and now this? What is next? You have Shias here who take pride in being rafida (rejectors) so don't blame me for highlighting that.

What are you talking about? What has Israel do to with this? Or USA? Look we have 100's of threads about those issues and I have discussed them 1000 times. What do you want me to do? Discuss it 1000 times more?

Just today there are another 10 Palestine-Israel conflict threads. Not everything should or is about this.

Islam and following it correctly is MUCH more important for me than talking politics. I am not a politician.

Lastly you as an American citizen have a bigger moral obligation than me to speak out against the Americans if you indeed believe that they are the root for all evil in the Middle East.

I have by no means taken the American side ever or the Israeli nor do I think that their role in the Middle East have been good, far from it, but I don't like that you and others are trying to derail the topic of this thread from a serious disobedience of one of Allah (swt) commands and turn it into politics/supposed involvement of USA.

What do you want me to say as a Muslim when I see Shias in this thread not condemning this outrageous speech? What kind of idea does that give me about their beliefs?

Man that was over the board... :unsure: so how did the Iraqis react? Any Iraqi on the forum for comments?

Which has nothing to do with the topic of the thread. Is highlighting the disobedience of one of the most important commands of Allah (swt) less important than talking about USA in a topic they have nothing to do with for you? What is going on?

Once again how are the Americans to blame for Iraqi Shias voting for Shias and for the biggest political party in Iraq that happens to be an ally of the Mullahs in Iran?

This is also to pinpoint what by far the vast majority of Sunni Muslims always new - namely that the Shias are simply losing it these days. We already disagree with their beliefs strongly and now this? What is next? You have Shias here who take pride in being rafida (rejectors) so don't blame me for highlighting that.

What are you talking about? What has Israel do to with this? Or USA? Look we have 100's of threads about those issues and I have discussed them 1000 times. What do you want me to do? Discuss it 1000 times more.

Islam and following it correctly is MUCH more important for than talking politics.

Lastly you as an American citizen have a bigger moral obligation than me to speak out against the Americans if you indeed believe that they are the root for all evil in the Middle East.

I have by no means taken the American side ever or the Israeli nor do I think that their role in the Middle East have been good, far from it, but I don't like that you and others are trying to derail the topic of this thread from a serious disobedience of one of Allah (swt) commands and turn it into politics/supposed involvement of USA.

Elections were setup to place a Shia government in power intentionally by the United States. As I've said, they USA would not have left things to be decided on their own when they came in for regime change and visioned a future for Iraq and the results of the invasion.

I'm not derailing this thread, this is one of the most bizarre things I've heard someone say and I think he should be shut up by his own people as soon as possible. I've never know any Shia people who believe that Karbala should be the qibla and I'm not sure what that is based off of. Saying it's because Imam Hussein was allegedly buried there is meaningless since the location of the qibla was not based off a persons buried body.

I don't think Shia people disagree with us on the qibla, besides this one guy here...wait for Iranians to wake up from sleep and discuss this tomorrow.

Man that was over the board... :unsure: so how did the Iraqis react? Any Iraqi on the forum for comments?

There are 4 Iraqi users on this forum. 3 of them are hardcore Shias and basically follow the Shia Twelver party line in every matter. You will not see them here condemning anything. If they come here it will be to derail the thread.

The remaining one is a supposed Sunni Muslim but his knowledge about Islam is very little as demonstrated in many debates with me.

Anyway it does not matter what they say. What matters is that their prime ministers false beliefs have been showcased and that Shias already in this thread has not condemned it but instead tried to derail the thread. Likewise the Iraqi media are completely silent about this matter. I sincerely hope that the remaining Shias are more clever than this and condemn this.

If this is their version of dialogue then I am afraid that we would prefer not to engage with them.

2meye14.jpg

Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, a Shiite Muslim with close ties to Iran, is often accused of promoting a sectarian agenda in Iraq. (Reuters)

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...-not-Makkah-must-be-the-Qibla-of-Muslims.html

This small Shia Twelver sect have gone officially insane.

@Doritos11

So this is the Islam your prime minister is preaching?

What is next?

Once a rafida always a rafida I guess.
No doubt you got hi wrong since your IQ is soooo low.

Elections were setup to place a Shia government in power intentionally by the United States. As I've said, they USA would not have left things to be decided on their own when they came in for regime change and visioned a future for Iraq and the results of the invasion.

I'm not derailing this thread, this is one of the most bizarre things I've heard someone say and I think he should be shut up by his own people as soon as possible. I've never know any Shia people who believe that Karbala should be the qibla and I'm not sure what that is based off of. Saying it's because Imam Hussein was allegedly buried there is meaningless since the location of the qibla was not based off a persons buried body.

I don't think Shia people disagree with us on the qibla, besides this one guy here...wait for Iranians to wake up from sleep and discuss this tomorrow.

Can you tell me what USA gains from a Iraq ruled by Shias which would (as we see in reality) make them closer to their arch enemy, Iran?

Not everything is a conspiracy. I am telling you that Iraqis themselves voted on Al-Maliki and his party. Shias are a majority in Iraq as the only country in the world after Iran, Azerbaijan and small Bahrain.
The al-Maliki regime have never been as close to the Americans as America had hoped for. None of this is news. All experts regardless of side tell this. Iranian Mullahs and their stooges are officially braking about controlling Iraq and how "they defeated the Americans in Iraq".

Yes, you are. You might not know it. The first thing you talk about in this thread is about USA which has nothing to do with this particular outrageous comment. You think that USA called Al-Maliki and said, "hey Nouri can't you make this comment on Friday"?

You don't know Shias enough then or their many absurd beliefs which most Muslims find unacceptable. Shias since the so-called "Islamic" revolution in Iran in 1979 have changed. Not for the better.

Anyway I don't see any reason for this debate to continue.

Iraq is a colony of Iran, don't expect them to do anything.

They're like Bangladesh to India :lol:

:lol:

The first Shia Mullah and servant of Iran arrived. With his broken English. Now the 2 others are left.

:lol:

Of course they try to deny it but still no condemnation like with the first one (post 3) although he was from Iran. If this should not serve as a warning to Muslims, out of many incidents involving them, then I don't know.

Iraq is a colony of Iran, don't expect them to do anything.

They're like Bangladesh to India :lol:
actualy your country to USA is like Bangladeshi to India Iraq is a free country with a better relationship to the others even to your masters you're a nation with no sovereignty this is a true reality so stop talking about nations with dignity since you don't have it:omghaha:

actualy your country to USA is like Bangladeshi to India Iraq is a free country with a better relationship to the others even to your masters you're a nation with no sovereignty this is a true reality so stop talking about nations with dignity since you don't have it:omghaha:

:lol: I like it when people flame at us :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom