What's new

Maliki calls for making Karbala the new Qibla .................

Todays Muslims are the reason of downfall of Muslims.

I can't believe a Muslim will ever dare to compare even Prophet Muhammad(P.B.U.H) with Allah(S.W.T) let alone Hazrat Ali(R.A). Ka'aba is Qibla because of Allah(S.W.T) & not because of any prophet(who too were human beings).

Mohammed himself changed the qibla from Jerusalem to mecca..
It+is+better+to+keep+your+mouth+closed+and+let+people+think+you+are+a+fool+than+to+open+it+and+remove+all+doubt.jpg

what an idiot, the worse lunatic fatwa of the decade

Imam Hussain RA gave his life protecting prayer and the faith of Islam and this idiot is destroying the very essence of that sacrifice

indeed such foolish statement will give more fuel to shia haters and more reason to Al Qaeda and their partners to spill the blood of Shia across the globe

/quote]

you are right

thats wrong analogy

Muhammad PBUH was the messenger of Allah and he didnt do it for his convenience but upon the Divine directive. AL Maliki has even beaten the Iranian Ayatullahs

here what we have is an American appointed puppet . god dam the Al Qaeda are going to love him

Mohammed himself changed the qibla from Jerusalem to mecca..
that was upon the Directives from Allah via the Revelations. and Muhammad PBUH was the messenger of Allah, his actions were as per the Will of Allah Subhan Ta'alah

Can y

Smart *** can you read any of the peoples posts that have quoted you and explained to you why it was like that in the first place you ignorant fool? Do you love trolling?

I used to try and educate him but soon realized he is a pagan with an agenda, aka a certified assclown.

Yes but was he not a prophet? was he not receiving Revelations that time? How can you "forget" to mention that bit...

Or are you saying this guy is a prophet? :unsure: which did you mean? :unsure:

He means to troll hence he replied to my post but did not even acknowledge people who answered him (doing him a service he did not deserve btw).

From Wikipedia: Qibla - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to the traditional Muslim view, the Qiblah originally faced the Noble Sanctuary in Jerusalem. This Qiblah was used for over 13 years, from 610 CE until 623 CE. Seventeen months after the Islamic prophet Muhammad's 622 CE arrival in Medina – the date is given as 11 February 624 – the Qiblah became oriented towards the Kaaba in Mecca.According to traditional accounts from Muhammad's companions, the change happened very suddenly during the noon prayer in Medina, in a mosque now known as Masjid al-Qiblatain (Mosque of the Two Qiblahs). Muhammad was leading the prayer when he received revelations from God instructing him to take the Kaaba as the Qiblah (literally, "Turn then Thy face in the direction of the sacred Mosque:"). According to the traditional accounts contained in the hadith and sira, Muhammad, who had been facing Jerusalem, upon receiving this revelation, immediately turned around to face Mecca, and those praying behind him also did so.

Some have claimed that the Qur'an does not identify or allude to Jerusalem as being the first Qiblah and that the practise of facing Jerusalem is only mentioned in traditional biographies of Muhammad and hadith collections. There is also disagreement as to when the practice started and for how long it lasted. Some sources say the Jerusalem Qiblah was used for a period of between sixteen to eighteen months. The Jewish custom of facing Jerusalem for prayer may have influenced the Muslim Qiblah. Others surmise that the use of Jerusalem as the direction of prayer was to either induce the Jews of Medina to convert to Islam or to "win over their hearts." When relations with the Jews soured, Muhammad changed the Qiblah towards Mecca. Another reason given why the Qiblah was changed is that Jews viewed the use of Jerusalem as signalling the Muslims' intention of joining their religion. It was changed to discredit this assumption. Others state that it was changed because Muhammad was angered by that city or its people, and not because of his conflict with the Jews.

The Qiblah, for any point of reference on the Earth, is the direction of the Kaaba. Some Muslims from North America determine this direction using a rhumb line, while most Muslims worldwide use a great circle. In Muslim religious practice, supplicants must face this direction in prayer. Muslims do not worship the Kaaba or its contents; the Kaaba is simply a focal point for prayer.

Cheraman Juma Masjid is a mosque in the south Indian state of Kerala. Believed to be built in 7th century CE by Malik Bin Deenar, it is thought to be the oldest mosque in India, and the second oldest mosque in the world to offer Jumu'ah prayers. Constructed during the lifetime of Muhammad, the bodies of some of his original followers are said to be buried there. Unlike other mosques in Kerala state, which face westwards (towards the Qiblah), this mosque faces eastwards.

I think some of these problems emerge because of deepening Shia-Sunni divide between the Muslims. When I was a child, I remember some Shia friends prayed in the mosque next to my school a practice that continues to decrease now. When I went to Tehran in 2005, I prayed in Tehran University mosque on two Fridays and I fondly remember that even today. One of my liveliest memories is when somebody in Tehran mosque sprayed perfume on me.
On the other hand, the question that truly irked me in Tehran when some Iranians asked me,"Are you Shia?" knowing I was a Sunni.

Saudis have played a great role in increasing this divide. Even in Pakistan, some Saudi money is instrumental in killing of Shias. There were reports recently that Saudis went to extreme limits of cooperating with Israel to work out a joint strategy to prolong sanctions on Iran.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom