What's new

Maliki calls for making Karbala the new Qibla .................

Its not absolutely mandatory to turn your face towards Kabba to pray to Allah. You can offer Salah at any direction if necessary (During journey) but in general you should turn your face to Kabba since its God's command.

Again, religion is such a thing which is more sensitive than nuclear bombs. One should just blindly follow the religion. No need to get to know why Allah commands to move towards Kabba from Jerusalem etc. Its Allah's wish. That's all.

Its not absolutely mandatory to turn your face towards Kabba to pray to Allah. You can offer Salah at any direction if necessary (During journey) but in general you should turn your face to Kabba since its God's command.

Again, religion is such a thing which is more sensitive than nuclear bombs. One should just blindly follow the religion. No need to get to know why Allah commands to move towards Kabba from Jerusalem etc. Its Allah's wish. That's all.
Are u muslim Bro?

By the way it looks fake. Even Al arabiya site lifted it from some other place. Siasat.pk had it pblished yesterday while alarabiya had it 16 hours back.

And if it was real, it would have stirred a big debate on the topic.

Both Sunnis and Shias should not fight with each other due to a stupid statement by a moron PM.

The difference between Sunni and Shia is absolutely political, not doctrinal. Both are Muslims and both are brothers to each other. Peace.

Maliki said Karbala must be capital of Islam and Muslims should gather there for Islamic assemblies(beacause mekka is in Saudi arabia and has become wahabi city)Not change Muslim Ghibla to karbala !!!!!

Maliki said Karbala must be capital of Islam and Muslims should gather there for Islamic assemblies(beacause mekka is in Saudi arabia and has become wahabi city)Not change Muslim Ghibla to karbala !!!!!

So perform assembly to rival hajj and umrah? Bro let's not defend the moronic statement that fans sectarianism. I think Sunnis should stop defending moronic statements coming from Sunni side and Shias should stop defending the ones coming from their side.

Muslims all over the world also gather in Bangladesh every year for Bishwa Ijtema but it can't be compared with Hajj. Karbala has more political significance than religious in Islam. So you just can't compare Karbala with Hajj pilgrimage. Completely different significance in Islam. Hajj is religious and Karbala is more political.

So perform assembly to rival hajj and umrah? Bro let's not defend the moronic statement that fans sectarianism. I think Sunnis should stop defending moronic statements coming from Sunni side and Shias should stop defending the ones coming from their side.
I dont see any moron.

Bro I answered to toppic not u.
Muslims all over the world also gather in Bangladesh every year for Bishwa Ijtema but it can't be compared with Hajj. Karbala has more political significance than religious in Islam. So you just can't compare Karbala with Hajj pilgrimage. Completely different significance in Islam. Hajj is religious and Karbala is more political.
Bro haj is obligatory like Salah but gathering Muslims Shia/Sunni in Karbala for assemblies is good Idea beacause it is impossible in Mekka beacause of Saudis.

Saudis wrecked 4 Imam Shrine in Madina but built London clock nearby Kabba.

Last edited:
I answerd to toppic not u bro.I think it is good beacase Mekka is in Saudi arabia.Saudis wrecked 4 Imam Shrine in Madina but built London clock nearby Kabba.

Then we should bash Saudi Arabia whole heartily , we should not question the basic tenets of Islam. I have huge issue with Saudi Arabia. Absolutely barbaric country but Islam is not Saudi Arabia.

Bro I answered to toppic not u.

I think it is good beacase Mekka is in Saudi arabia.Saudis wrecked 4 Imam Shrine in Madina but built London clock nearby Kabba.
What they did is good, it benefits people and hajjis who come for hajj and umrah.

I really can't understand what was that stupid shrine doing? Arousing orgasms for Shias that you so defend it?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom