What's new

Iraqi Shia "prime minister" Nouri al-Maliki calls for making Karbala the new Qibla instead of Makkah

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HAIDER

You see this is not the first time you make false claims. You should really read up on things before you discuss them. You are doing this very often about Saudi Arabia and the Arab world in general. It makes you lose credibility and users will have a hard time taken you seriously. You know that I like you, despite your trolling from time to time, so take this as a friendly advice.

2vsgkg9.png

Iraqi insurgency (post-U.S. withdrawal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As you can see then Iraqi Kurdistan is by far the safest part of Iraq right after the majority Shia South of Iraq.

Shia Mullah: Stop writing nonsense to make it sound like he meant something else. Pathetic. But what to expect from your likes?

@al-Hasani actually you acting like same what Iraqi PM does in this stint....don't politicise. He is simply no body in religious issues and no body in any sect would take him serious either except people who have political agendas........@HAIDER is right....no body would want to be murtid by endorising him.

Another Saudi Iran thread with a little dose of over attachment/misplaced loyalty.

Now back to topic first of all its unfair for the neutral people to accept what these wahhabist saying about Al-Maliki since they are the enemy of us second Mr, Al-Maliki never meant what these cave men try to tell what he meant is that Imam Hussain PBUH is a Qibla for those against the tyrants and unjustice every where any where he isn't talking about changing our Qibla to Karbala'a no muslim nor a wise man can have that claim never ever.
I don t understand arabic, that why i if he meant to say about changing the Qibla is totally condemnable, but if its a reference to situation then its totally different approach.

Now back to topic first of all its unfair for the neutral people to accept what these wahhabist saying about Al-Maliki since they are the enemy of us second Mr, Al-Maliki never meant what these cave men try to tell what he meant is that Imam Hussain PBUH is a Qibla for those against the tyrants and unjustice every where any where he isn't talking about changing our Qibla to Karbala'a no muslim nor a wise man can have that claim never ever.

That's not what he said, lol.

Just be honest about it.

شو مالو؟ ليش هيك بخبس؟

I wanna bet 80% of muslims will be opposed to this foolish idea. 20% left who are Shias might support it, but I am hoping there are some even in Shia sect who will oppose this misguided person's suggestion. But even if they dont oppose him. It will never happen as they dont have the majority support of all muslim countries who are all mostly sunnis.
:p:
Don't create division among shia and sunni. Pakistan, Iraq,Syria, Bahrain,Lebanon and Afghanistan is living example of this hate.

Alarabiya news is famous posting such type of unauthentic reports. Be calm , nobody is changing Mecca. Ignore it....

Yeah, PressTV is the only trust worthy source for you :lol:

Guys, check this out:
A summary translation to what PM Al-Maliki is saying:

( The fight that is taking place today is between the followers of Al-Hussein's and Yazeed's )

Yeah, PressTV is the only trust worthy source for you :lol:

Guys, check this out:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sN6wr4fr7MM

A summary translation to what PM Al-Maliki is saying:

( The fight that is taking place today is between the followers of Al-Hussein's and Yazeed's )
You entry is very late......lolz....his statement is already condemn by ME.
But being Arab and Hijazi hope you will be on Holy Prophet family side....lolzz

You entry is very late......lolz....his statement is already condemn by ME.

It doesn't matter. Telling you off is more than enough for me.

Get back to your Qibla now :lol:

@HAIDER

You see this is not the first time you make false claims. You should really read up on things before you discuss them. You are doing this very often about Saudi Arabia and the Arab world in general. It makes you lose credibility and users will have a hard time taken you seriously. You know that I like you, despite your trolling from time to time, so take this as a friendly advice.

2vsgkg9.png

Iraqi insurgency (post-U.S. withdrawal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As you can see then Iraqi Kurdistan is by far the safest part of Iraq right after the majority Shia South of Iraq.

Shia Mullah: Stop writing nonsense to make it sound like he meant something else. Pathetic. But what to expect from your likes?

So @HAIDER are you for once going to admit that you were wrong in this case too about saying that Shias are the ones that are most targeted and have been the most targeted since 2003 when that is not the case looking at the actual casualties?

You got that right bro one is destroying from inside and other one is destroying from outside both install by US and british and are enemy of islam .
before it was imbalance now the act is balance one from each side sunni and shia .

When I look at Maliki...I don't look at Shia.

I look at who installed him into power in the first place: USA.

Start holding the USA accountable for it's actions it took which is similar to colonial powers actions in Africa and the Middle East.

The reason we have a conflict in Rwanda to this day still goes all the way back to European imperialism.

Hate them? For what? I honestly wish them to abandon mecca as the qibla and quit hajj pilgrimage as they wish it too. There is nothing so special about somebody else being non-moslem. You will always be able to live with anybody regardless of their religion as long as you respect each other. My God, why this becoming so serious?

Good for you.. although who are you to label others as non muslims n make assumptions based on 1 mans nonsense?

So @HAIDER are you for once going to admit that you were wrong in this case too about saying that Shias are the ones that are most targeted and have been the most targeted since 2003 when that is not the case looking at the actual casualties?

If follow the daily news, totally different scenario. Anyway we all looking from far. Only any local who live in Iraq can show the real picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom