What's new

Iraq will grow faster than India and China: Obama

I smell an Anti American here. you cannot blame the actions of a worthless president, In fact attacking Iraq for fake WMD's was a mistake I will admit that on our part however not all american's supported bushes war.
Let me clarify you I am not hating the US, when the people of US go on a strike against the Elites of US who run the US government from behind in the name "Occupy Wall Street" etc, why did they not go public about a war that is about to cost them trillions of $

Let me clarify you I am not hating the US, when the people of US go on a strike against the Elites of US who run the US government from behind in the name "Occupy Wall Street" etc, why did they not go public about a war that is about to cost them trillions of $

Simply 9/11 and to many factors I can say I was one of the americans who opposed Iraq invasion prior knowledge of the region. 9.11 fallout and anger.

Simply 9/11 and to many factors I can say I was one of the americans who opposed Iraq invasion prior knowledge of the region. 9.11 fallout and anger.
9/11 was concevied in Afgan not in Iraq, the mistakes that the US and the west does is that they start to worry about the world only when their a$$ starts to burn. US could have done some thing when Afgan was about to become a state controlled by tugs in the name Taliban.
oh i forgot it was the US who developed the Talibs in the first place to counter the Russians.

9/11 was concevied in Afgan not in Iraq, the mistakes that the US and the west does is that they start to worry about the world only when their a$$ starts to burn. US could have done some thing when Afgan was about to become a state controlled by tugs in the name Taliban.
oh i forgot it was the US who developed the Talibs in the first place to counter the Russians.

9/11 and WMD's stories and the anger used from that. Afghanistan was a proxy just as vietnam remember we did not care what happened to afghans as long as the russians lost and might I add the fall of communism in Eastern Europe was more important then Afghanistan might I add we however did give the afghans a piece of the berlin wall however that was all they were needed for a proxy war.

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
9/11 and WMD's stories and the anger used from that. Afghanistan was a proxy just as vietnam remember we did not care what happened to afghans as long as the russians lost and might I add the fall of communism in Eastern Europe was more important then Afghanistan might I add we however did give the afghans a piece of the berlin wall however that was all they were needed for a proxy war.

I know i'm being harsh but this is true.

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

I know i'm being harsh but this is true.
so in-order to establish Democracy all over the world or to domesticate the people of other countries, loss of life is a simple mater for the west.
Good ideology, we are indeed setting good examples for the future generations to follow.
1) we kill our own species for some ideology
2) we destroy nature irresponsibly and do not care for the future.
we do not deserve this planets hospitality to fuel the human life.

Obama has a credibility of a ho0ker, ok I apologize , it may offend hookers they have standards and moral values

Obama really has no - word that can be trusted

according to a recent poll in China, hookers have very high credibility ratings, as well as farmers.

Politicians rank at the bottom.

so in-order to establish Democracy all over the world or to domesticate the people of other countries, loss of life is a simple mater for the west.
Good ideology, we are indeed setting good examples for the future generations to follow.
1) we kill our own species for some ideology
2) we destroy nature irresponsibly and do not care for the future.
we do not deserve this planets hospitality to fuel the human life.

The object was not to establish democracy during that time it was to bleed the USSR and Afghanistan was the proxy simple after the war we left.

Back
Top Bottom