What's new

Iraq to buy weapons from Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about f-22? make big daddy happy and ask for one.:crazy_pilot::azn:
but the the point is IAF should always has the upper hand. no?

We saw nothing from that upper hand when it was on its peek, we took your planes down and you manage to keep your mouth shut. Don't expect it to do nothing at its worst.

It would be an insult to the F-22 to even fire a bullet toward Iran.

i was not talking about Iran, let me ask this way? is there a way that US let the GCC AF become better than IAF? you both are allies to US aren't you?

Militarily speaking, the RSAF is used for the sole purpose of Air Self Defense. Comparing it to the Israeli Air Force is insane as much as comparing Germany's to France's Air Forces.

We saw nothing from that upper hand when it was on its peek, we took your planes down and you manage to keep your mouth shut. Don't expect it to do nothing at its worst.

Militarily speaking, the RSAF is used for the sole purpose of Air Self Defense. Comparing it to the Israeli Air Force is insane as much as comparing Germany's to France's Air Forces.
why are you guys hiding behind the insults and excuses? one more question, today you have a good relation with Israel(dont tell me yo dont) but i am talking about future, if SA oppose Israel which side your ally, US going to take, your side or Israel's side?

Move this thread to the stupid and funny section please. What does Iran make to sell? Bunch of copy paste soviet junks from the 70s.
Iran does reverse engineer much of it's own equipment, making them much more self sufficient than Saudi Arabia who has to buy or hire foreign people to do things for them.

why are you guys hiding behind the insults and excuses? one more question, today you have a good relation with Israel(dont tell me yo dont) but i am talking about future, if SA oppose Israel which side your allie, US going to take, your side or Israel's side?

why are you guys hiding behind the insults and excuses?

What insults in this? I told you we are a self-defensive country :lol: Everybody knows that, that's why we didn't buy F-4s or Jaguars, or F-16s, or MiG-27s.

And that's why we bought 83 F-15Es, 73 F-15S, and 84 F-15SA.

today you have a good relation with Israel(dont tell me yo dont)

I see nothing wrong in having good relations with all countries, particularly with Iran, Israel.

Do you happen to have any materialistic evidence to this claim anyway?

if SA oppose Israel which side your allie, US going to take, your side or Israel's side?

We do oppose Israel but in a civilized manner. Not that we fund a group in Lebanon and another in Gaza to terrorize people on both sides, or to wage a terror attack in Bulgaria or elsewhere. The difference between you and us is that we are pragmatic, while you aren't.

Iran does reverse engineer much of it's own equipment, making them much more self sufficient than Saudi Arabia who has to buy or hire foreign people to do things for them.

Not all reverse engineering is equal to good or fair. Iran makes nothing but crappy equipments. We do run local JV Projects, ToTs, and local manufacturing. After all, this is what make your leaders shake in their pants because they know how ugly things we get in times of war.

What insults in this? I told you we are a self-defensive country :lol: Everybody know that, that's why we didn't buy F-4s or Jaguars, or F-16s, or MiG-27s.

I see nothing wrong in having good relations with all countries, particularly with Iran, Israel.

We do oppose Israel but in a civilized manner. Not that we fund a group in Lebanon and another in Gaza to terrorize people on both sides, or to wage a terror attack in Bulgaria or elsewhere. The difference between you and us is that we are pragmatic, while you aren't.

Not all reverse engineering is equal to good or fair. Iran makes nothing but crappy equipments. We do run local JV Projects, ToTs, and local manufacturing. After all, this is what make your leaders shake in their pants because they know how ugly things we get in times of war.
If Iran made crappy equipment than the u.s. or Israel would have attacked Iran by know, because they only attack countries that are weak.

What insults in this? I told you we are a self-defensive country :lol: Everybody know that, that's why we didn't buy F-4s or Jaguars, or F-16s, or MiG-27s.

yes like 9/11.
let me repeat my question, in case of impossible happens what will US do?
if SA oppose Israel which side your ally, US going to take, your side or Israel's side?

Last edited:
I'm just wondering, Why Iranians say in their incomprehensible language:
مرگ بر آمریکا مرگ بر اسرائيل
which should be mean Death to America Death to Israel
but in reality they kill civilians in Syria, Iraq and Lebanon?!

they have a kind of craziness !!!

Last edited:
If Iran made crappy equipment than the u.s. or Israel would have attacked Iran by know, because they only attack countries that are weak.

Not at all. As the Foreign Minister of Iran said " Iran won't stand for 10 mins against an attack by the US "

We raise concerns to the US and the rest of the world isn't waging a war against Iran as it might be left on its own. But the response to such an attack will have serious implications on the whole region. A terror group like Hezbollah will fire every bullet it has toward Israel in case of an attack. Israel will respond in a similar way to 2006 and so on.

What do we have to do with 9/11? :lol: the only counrty which took full responsibility for a terror attack was Iran when they stormed the US embassy.

yes like 9/11.
let me repeat my question, in case of impossible happens what will US do?

Nothing of any sort will happen. We don't provoke the others, and the others won't provoke us. As such, the US is obligated to interfere in favor of its both long-standing allies.

what i said stands, i dont see the need to further discuss an obvious issue. so im sorry if i can address you individually, im very busy. nigh night

I'm just wondering, Why Iranian say in their incomprehensible language:
they have a kind of craziness
Are you sure that you are JUST wondered about that?
Aren't you wondered about how to make a better dinner with that frozen lizard in your refrigerator?

I noticed by the way the Saudi Arabians members of this forum post, that they are pro-Zionist and are against Arabs in Lebanon and Palestine who struggle against Israel.

Yes, but you gladly hire takfiry to kill Iraqis in cold blood what a civilized you are, hey we know you so stop bullshiting us.

Saudis are the last people who speak about military ten houthists al most occupied Riyadh

I'm just wondering, Why Iranians say in their incomprehensible language:

they have a kind of craziness !!!
Marg bar wahhabi pigs followers of the pig yazeed and bin tayyimia

Reactions: New
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom