What's new

Iraq to buy weapons from Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
An essay full of macho hot-air and emotions is not a powerful argument. If you make a whole essay based on that, you just come off as a lame dude sitting in your moms basement, getting angry at the screen.

That wasn't an essay smarty. It was a quote-to-quote response. I wish the basement thing was true, I might eventually figure out how to let the basement dude out for you. :lol:

Otherwise you would not have contacted the mod THREE times which resulted in me getting banned. Not that I mind, not at all.

With this kind of mentality of yours, then why would you respond to @Arabian Legend 3 times in row? :omghaha:

I find it funny how I own your mind. Your mind is easily trolled

Nothing makes us more happy than watching PressTV & Al-Alam yelling all day long. The irony is that both are banned almost everywhere now, why would you waste money when your people are starving :rofl:

The more Iranians I trigger, the happier I'm. We can always make fun of you, and that's why we counter every single Taqqyiah-fueled lie your brothers are trying to sell.

An essay full of macho hot-air and emotions is not a powerful argument. If you make a whole essay based on that, you just come off as a lame dude sitting in your moms basement, getting angry at the screen.

I know how much I irk you. :D
Otherwise you would not have contacted the mod THREE times which resulted in me getting banned. Not that I mind, not at all.
I find it funny how I own your mind. Your mind is easily trolled. :lol:

That wasn't an essay smarty. It was a quote-to-quote response. I wish the basement thing was true, I might eventually figure out how to let the basement dude out for you. :lol:

With this kind of mentality of yours, then why would you respond to @Arabian Legend 3 times in row? :omghaha:

Nothing makes us more happy than watching PressTV & Al-Alam yelling all day long. The irony is that both are banned almost everywhere now, why would you waste money when your people are starving :rofl:

The more Iranians I trigger, the happier I'm. We can always make fun of you, and that's why we counter every single Taqqyiah-fueled lie your brothers are trying to sell.

You count how many times I respond to Arabian Mouse? Im in your mind THAT much? Gosh...:lol:
Its obvious you are biting your teeth in anger every time I troll you, evident by how I took a huge dump on your head last time. Which resulted in you crying to the moderators (3 times). Thats how irritated and furious you got. :omghaha:
That wasnt even my best work. :)

Anyhoo, Im gonna stop writing to you for today. Everything in moderation. Im afraid if I stick around too much more, you're gonna give me HIV. :lol:

You count how many times I respond to Arabian Mouse? Im in your mind THAT much? Gosh

How can't I slip it? Since I countered every claim you came up with in every post of these three, It is quite predictable to find out that we've been responded to three times. Is this is how smart all Iranians are? :lol:

Its obvious you are biting your teeth in anger every time I troll you

With all due respect but none of the comments you made was directed to me, thusly , your troll claim is void. But then again, the Iranians are way beyond being delusional :lol: They start to imagining things to make themselves feel happy.

Im afraid if I stick around too much more, you're gonna give me HIV. :lol:

Be careful, you can't even find any medications for flu in Iran :omghaha:

You count how many times I respond to Arabian Mouse? Im in your mind THAT much? Gosh...:lol:
Its obvious you are biting your teeth in anger every time I troll you, evident by how I took a huge dump on your head last time. Which resulted in you crying to the moderators (3 times). Thats how irritated and furious you got. :omghaha:
That wasnt even my best work. :)

Anyhoo, Im gonna stop writing to you for today. Everything in moderation. Im afraid if I stick around too much more, you're gonna give me HIV. :lol:

Lack of medicines which causes a lot of innocent death must be something funny for you ? This is nothing different then genocide on the people.

I didn't cause this genocide my dear boy. It is the Supremacist Mullahs' fault.

Aside, flu isn't deadly ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom