What's new

Iraq to buy weapons from Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your right if Saudi Arabia is so brave why do they need American forces on their land.

Well I dont know how many American forces are left in KSA. Dont think there are any left, because of the negative impact it had (in terms of terrorism, unpopularity within the Saudi population to have a foreign power stationed in their land)
But they have relocated to Qatar.
Same shit, slightly different smell. The security pact between US-KSA is still there though. Which gives KSA a lot more maneuveribility to act hostile towards Tehran.
Otherwise they'd know their place and be much more cautious.

What's this thread got to do with Saudi Arabia?
good question

296.png

Lol I knew this thread would become a magnet for Saudi trolls.

No trolls allowed. We just can't help laughing at the Persian supremacy. :lol:

I think Saudis are the last one to talk, in fact they should hide in shame.

Yeah, I guess ignorance is a bliss.

Spare me all the articles, pictures of so called Saudi products.

Like always illiterate Iranians make us LoL all day long:

Iraq to buy weapons from Iran | Page 4

KSA achievements showcased | Arab News — Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

Even your own prince publically says that Saudi Arabia is highly corrupt

Says it a guy who's leader confiscated houses and public spots. When it comes to corruption, the Mullahs' regime had shown its true colors of moral, ethical, and financial corruptions.

And that your first locally built car "Ghazal 1" is a big hoax.

Ghazal isn't out yet. I understand how pissed you're at us. You just want to find something to counter the Qaher's hoax or the time travel machine or the space maonekys. :D

Look you dont produce fecking shit. Not weapons, not cars, hell not even teaspoons.

You know nothing sir. You're just going in tantrum that's all. You could have used google to spare yourself off another sign indicating illiteracy:

GCC States Economy & Development

You import everything. Large part of your work force consists of expatriates from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.

The world's most developing nations on the planet will always seek all and every kind of assistance. We greatly appreciate everything been done by Expats.

Lol I knew this thread would become a magnet for Saudi trolls.
I think Saudis are the last one to talk, in fact they should hide in shame.
Spare me all the articles, pictures of so called Saudi products.
Even your own prince publically says that Saudi Arabia is highly corrupt and does not REALLY produce squat.
And that your first locally built car "Ghazal 1" is a big hoax. No doubt its the same story with these "superduper" tanks :omghaha:

Look you dont produce fecking shit. Not weapons, not cars, hell not even teaspoons. You import everything. Large part of your work force consists of expatriates from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.

LOL at silly Saudis throwing stones, when they live in a brittle glasshouse. :lol:
Come back wheny you produce something like this

Next .....

Can you produce that "ancient submarine" that you are knocking? No? Didnt think so. :lol:

Given the fact that we are building our own tanks, and jets, a dildo-like rusty bottle should be no problem.

What Iran should have done is to go hand in hand with the Russians in joint venture project, placing two more batches of Kilo class submarines or maybe more. By doing so Iran will secure its seabeds, with these primitive submarines, no harm will be inflicted against its foes.

Everything is done step by step. We hare under strict sanctions but are advancing technologically.
Saudi Arabia under no sanctions (and peaking in oil sale) has not managed to produce squat.

Everything takes a step by a step one at a time, but the tech-related sanctions as well as defensive industry projects were imposed by 2009. Otherwise you would have not hold talks to buy the S-300s, Su-30, and the JF-17. We aren't idiots bro, we know what's going in. A country like Iran can't even afford to import food bro, don't make yourself look like a fool.

Well except for intellectually inept tazis like you, but thats hardly an achievment.

I hope it would be as stupid as the time travel machines you invented. Everybody makes fund of you, no one takes you seriously.

Meaning they are ongoing projects. Come back and smack talk when you can manufacture a plastic spoon (short of showing hollow propaganda pics :lol:)

We manufacture products you wish you could have an access to them, give it a rest. Firstly, try to afford enough food to your people, then you and I can pick on KSA.

Can you produce that "ancient submarine" that you are knocking? No? Didnt think so. :lol:
Everything is done step by step. We hare under strict sanctions but are advancing technologically.
Saudi Arabia under no sanctions (and peaking in oil sale) has not managed to produce squat.
Well except for intellectually inept tazis like you, but thats hardly an achievment.

And I dont know why you are showing pictures of Bavar and Qaher. Those are mock-ups and already confirmed by Iran.
Meaning they are ongoing projects. Come back and smack talk when you can manufacture a plastic spoon (short of showing hollow propaganda pics :lol:)

Nah, no need. Im an Iranian, not a Saudi. lolz

Next ....

You are bragging about the killing of unarmed protesters in a political rally, and boast about it as some kind of victory? I mean lol. That just shows how shallow and low Saudis are.
Dont worry, the protesters killed some 100 Saudi police officers in the Mecca incident. Thats bit of an embarassment for a side that is heavily armed with guns.

Of course Saudi personnels were killed by these savages. Shockingly, the kill ratio was 10:1 if not less. I'm glad that you openly admitted that these savages killed our policemen, but the outcome of this confrontation was as the fallowing:

1- Deterring the Mullahs from doing further terror attacks.

2- Exposing the true face of this regime on world's stage, where every country showed support to us while we were fighting terrorists in the most sacred spot on earth.

3- inflicting a great damage against terrorism and its supporters, by sending a strong massage to those who harbor and encourage terror.

Today, you are unable to put a toe out of line with this in any Hajj or visits whatsoever.

Those individuals were armed terrorists, we don't negotiate with terrorists under any condition.

And Just for the record, 81 Saudi Police personnels were killed against more than 400 terrorists in the two attacks. We shipped them in bags to you, I'm sure the Mullahs' regime will never forget it.

Lets be clear, the reason Iran did not respond was not because of Saudi Arabia itself. Its because Al Saud had a intimate security pact with the US. Which is why the US and its western partners got so heavily involved when Saddam launched his invasion against Kuwait.

You could have scrambled a few F-14s to strike back without the presence of any outsiders. However, you chose to remain silent. You didn't even bother about demanding the return of the bodies of your pilots. This shows how tend Mullahs tend to think of their people.

There is a reason why KSA is running around completely irrational and apoplectic about the interim nuclear deal (which is such a small step, but Saudis still scared shitless).
They dread a regional order where the West is not containing and isolating Iran, but rather includes it in a security architechture. :)

Dont worry, you'll eventually shrink down to your actual size and shut that big mouth.

The West won't trust Iran with a rat. Due to starvation, you had no choice but to give your nuclear weapon program :lol:

Last year, Rafsanjani set the record straight that Iran can't take any further sanctions no more that they were a few steps from defeat. This is why you accepted the terms and conditions if the 5 + 1 ...

You are bragging about the killing of unarmed protesters in a political rally, and boast about it as some kind of victory? I mean lol. That just shows how shallow and low Saudis are.
Dont worry, the protesters killed some 100 Saudi police officers in the Mecca incident. Thats bit of an embarassment for a side that is heavily armed with guns.

Lets be clear, the reason Iran did not respond was not because of Saudi Arabia itself. Its because Al Saud had a intimate security pact with the US. Which is why the US and its western partners got so heavily involved when Saddam launched his invasion against Kuwait.
The only thing that have enabled you to act hostile towards Iran in such a agressive manner is because of your faustian pact with the United States. Otherwise Iran is a larger and much more powerful conventional state.
There is a reason why KSA is running around completely irrational and apoplectic about the interim nuclear deal (which is such a small step, but Saudis still scared shitless).
They dread a regional order where the West is not containing and isolating Iran, but rather includes it in a security architechture. :)

Dont worry, you'll eventually shrink down to your actual size and shut that big mouth.

Last edited:

KSA achievements showcased | Arab News — Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

Says it a guy who's leader confiscated houses and public spots. When it comes to corruption, the Mullahs' regime had shown its true colors of moral, ethical, and financial corruptions.

Ghazal isn't out yet. I understand how pissed you're at us. You just want to find something to counter the Qaher's hoax or the time travel machine or the space maonekys. :D

You know nothing sir. You're just going in tantrum that's all. You could have used google to spare yourself off another sign indicating illiteracy:

The world's most developing nations on the planet will always seek all and every kind of assistance. We greatly appreciate everything been done by Expats.

Next .....

Given the fact that we are building our own tanks, and jets, a dildo-like rusty bottle should be no problem.

What Iran should have done is to go hand in hand with the Russians in joint venture project, placing two more batches of Kilo class submarines or maybe more. By doing so Iran will secure its seabeds, with these primitive submarines, no harm will be inflicted against its foes.

Everything takes a step by a step one at a time, but the tech-related sanctions as well as defensive industry projects were imposed by 2009. Otherwise you would have not hold talks to buy the S-300s, Su-30, and the JF-17. We aren't idiots bro, we know what's going in. A country like Iran can't even afford to import food bro, don't make yourself look like a fool.

I hope it would be as stupid as the time travel machines you invented. Everybody makes fund of you, no one takes you seriously.

We manufacture products you wish you could have an access to them, give it a rest. Firstly, try to afford enough food to your people, then you and I can pick on KSA.

Next ....

Of course Saudi personnels were killed by these savages. Shockingly, the kill ratio was 10:1 if not less. I'm glad that you openly admitted that these savages killed our policemen, but the outcome of this confrontation was as the fallowing:

2- Exposing the true face of this regime on world's stage, where every country showed support to us while we were fighting terrorists in the most sacred spot on earth.

3- inflicting a great damage against terrorism and its supporters, by sending a strong massage to those who harbor and encourage terror.

Today, you are unable to put a toe out of line with this in any Hajj or visits whatsoever.

Those individuals were armed terrorists, we don't negotiate with terrorists under any condition.

And Just for the record, 81 Saudi Police personnels were killed against more than 400 terrorists in the two attacks. We shipped them in bags to you, I'm sure the Mullahs' regime will never forget it.

You could have scrambled a few F-14s to strike back without the presence of any outsiders. However, you chose to remain silent. You didn't even bother about demanding the return of the bodies of your pilots. This shows how tend Mullahs tend to think of their people.

The West won't trust Iran with a rat. Due to starvation, you had no choice but to give your nuclear weapon program :lol:

Last year, Rafsanjani set the record straight that Iran can't take any further sanctions no more that they were a few steps from defeat. This is why you accepted the terms and conditions if the 5 + 1 ...

What an essay. Must have taken a long time to write, and undoubtedly fuming inside while doing it. That having been said:

wzbz.gif

:rofl:

Next .....

Next ....

next time write short and we will read your garbage.right?

next time write short and we will read your garbage.right?

No one is forcing you to read it. It is an open forum, you can do what you want. We aren't living in a Husainiyiah bro.

You are entitled to not to read my post as my as we are entitled to laugh at your time travel machine :D :laugh: :lol: :omghaha: :rofl:

What an essay. Must have taken a long time to write, and undoubtedly fuming inside while doing it. That having been said:

wzbz.gif

:rofl:

It is a good thing you confronted facts with laughs :lol:

Maybe that would be another thing to add to what the average Iranian is, like losing the argument shifting into defensive mode so easily? :lol: :D :laugh: :rofl: :omghaha:

@JUBA @BLACKEAGLE @Arabian Legend @al-Hasani

It is a good thing you confronted facts with laughs :lol:

Maybe that would be another thing to add to what the average Iranian is, like losing the argument shifting into defensive mode so easily? :lol: :D :laugh: :rofl: :omghaha:

@JUBA @BLACKEAGLE @Arabian Legend @al-Hasani

Nah, just not interested in reading your post fully, because first sentence you wrote suggests it was based on reactionary emotions and hot-air. A good long essay of it, at that.
Dont be another al-Hasani. That sorta thing is just exhausting to read through. lol

Be concise and you will be more heard. lol

Nah, just not interested in reading your post fully because first sentence you wrote suggests it was based on reactionary emotions and hot-air. A good long essay of it, at that.
Dont be another al-Hasani. That sorta thing is just exhausting to read through. lol

I never put sentiments into my arguments, unlike you guys, you always cry blood.

Wasn't it supposed to be a debate? I back mine with facts, and you responded with nothing but a mere stumbling dense, which is counted on you in favor of me.

Al-Hasani consumes a lot of words in response to useless posts not on a smashing argument such as this.

I never put sentiments into my arguments, unlike you guys, you always cry blood.

Wasn't it supposed to be a debate? I back mine with facts, and you responded with nothing but a mere stumbling dense, which is counted on you in favor of me.

Al-Hasani consumes a lot of words in response to useless posts not on a smashing argument such as this.

An essay full of macho hot-air and emotions is not a powerful argument. If you make a whole essay based on that, you just come off as a lame dude sitting in your moms basement, getting angry at the screen.

I know how much I irk you. :D
Otherwise you would not have contacted the mod THREE times which resulted in me getting banned. Not that I object, not at all.
I find it funny how I own your mind. Your mind is easily trolled. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom