What's new

Iraq to buy weapons from Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Saudi is so irritated by Iran then why are they pushing their masters to attack Iran, to push for sanctions or pressure to stop nuclear weapons? If they think they are weak then why not attack Iran themselves?

Oh wait, 8 years was a headache for Iraq while Saddam brought down the GCC with humiliation so they pushed the 32 countries to join the war against Iraq.

If you want a serious confrontation then withdraw all the master's bases in the Gulf then act like a MAN or the 32 countries will bring Tehran down themselves!

I don't expect you to know anything when I know for sure that your military knowledge can't go beyond turning a water tank into submarine.
At least with his level of knowledge he can turn a water tank into a submarine, what about you? I can say with your level of stupidity you will turn a submarine into a water tank.

Man, you guys love to troll eachother, eh?

Anyways, Irans equipment may not be up to date or as good as western stuff, but atleast theyre trying to build and are improving. Remember that all countries start from somewhere. Iran can buy western war machines when it normalizes relations :)

At least with his level of knowledge he can turn a water tank into a submarine, what about you? I can say with your level of stupidity you will turn a submarine into a water tank.

Yeah Submarine that can fly:rofl:

sonar-evading submarines:rofl::rofl:

inshort_plentytough.jpg

1yh87349.jpg

8zg87349.jpg

Lol I knew this thread would become a magnet for Saudi trolls.
I think Saudis are the last one to talk, in fact they should hide in shame.
Spare me all the articles, pictures of so called Saudi products.
Even your own prince publically says that Saudi Arabia is highly corrupt and does not REALLY produce squat.
And that your first locally built car "Ghazal 1" is a big hoax. No doubt its the same story with these "superduper" tanks :omghaha:

Look you dont produce fecking shit. Not weapons, not cars, hell not even teaspoons. You import everything. Large part of your work force consists of expatriates from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.

LOL at silly Saudis throwing stones, when they live in a brittle glasshouse. :lol:
Come back wheny you produce something like this

1-png.15478

Nice thread.........seriously Iran has nice landscape it can make more money in tourism than by selling this:lol:

Last edited:
Nah we produce real submarines like this

5-png.15482

1-png.15478

3-png.15480

And a 1200 ton monster is also under way. ;)

Come back and talk smack when you have managed to manufacture your first teaspoon (and spare me all the shallow propaganda and pics of your "superduper" tanks and weapons :lol:)

What an ancient submarine:rofl:. Don't you think you need to manufacture a decent camera first then talk about subs. :lol:

8zg87349.jpg

inshort_plentytough.jpg

sejil-088_20100419_1097361103.jpg

iranian-Qaher-313-faux-fighter.jpg

9PVe7Ey.jpg

oUDBvk7.jpg

pzce3zW.jpg

If I were you I would seek political asylum or immigrate to Mars Or just kill myself :suicide::suicide2:

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

F117 said:
Step by step we will restore the Safavid empire. :)[/quote
The safavids were probably one of the worst things to happen to Zoroastrianism and Iran since the Islamic invasion.

What an ancient submarine:rofl:. Don't you think you need to manufacture a decent camera first then talk about subs. :lol:

Can you produce that "ancient submarine" that you are knocking? No? Didnt think so. :lol:
Everything is done step by step. We hare under strict sanctions but are advancing technologically.
Saudi Arabia under no sanctions (and peaking in oil sale) has not managed to produce squat.
Well except for intellectually inept tazis like you, but thats hardly an achievment.

And I dont know why you are showing pictures of Bavar and Qaher. Those are mock-ups and already confirmed by Iran.
Meaning they are ongoing projects. Come back and smack talk when you can manufacture a plastic spoon (short of showing hollow propaganda pics :lol:)

If I were you I would seek political asylum or immigrate to Mars Or just kill myself :suicide2:

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Nah, no need. Im an Iranian, not a Saudi. lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom