What's new

Iraq to buy weapons from Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I can marry a girl from al saud wanasa or Misyar I heard in ksa your women are nursing Indian and Asians drivers and servants

What's funny son of Misyar and wanasa and adult nursing

Hold your breath man :lol:

I hardly think that an Iranian would make it any further than Mecca and Madina boundaries, forget about socializing with us.

Nursing is a humane job, an absent characteristic within the Regime of the " Islamic " Republic.

well, Mut'ah is Zena ..
but Persian Mullah who doesn't even know Arabic said Mut'ah is Halal?
what the hell Iranian Mullah are thinking about? o_O

Maybe I can marry a girl from al saud wanasa or Misyar I heard in ksa your women are nursing Indian and Asians drivers and servants

What's funny son of Misyar and wanasa and adult nursing

Temporary marriage is not permissible in Islam under whatever name. Permitted in Zoroastrianism aka Shiism.

45945555.png

5 hours :woot:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Temporary marriage is not permissible in Islam under whatever name. Permitted in Zoroastrianism aka Shiism.

45945555.png

Should be dead by now :lol:

well, Mut'ah is Zena ..

Leave them to what they were created for dude :omghaha:

well, Mut'ah is Zena ..

Sexual interaction with babies and animals is permitted according to Khomeini in his book Tahrir Al-Wasiylah.

He wrote the following:

''A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate vaginally, but sodomising the child is acceptable. If a man does penetrate and damage the child then, he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl will not count as one of his four permanent wives and the man will not be eligible to marry the girl’s sister… It is better for a girl to marry at such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband’s house, rather than her father’s home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven. ["Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth edition, Qom, Iran, 1990]

A man can have sex with animals such as sheep, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, but selling the meat to a neighbouring village is reasonable.''

:bad::bad::bad::bad::cuckoo::cuckoo::crazy::crazy:

45945555.png

You didn't answer me about your marriage and the homosexuality and zina al maharem in your wahhabi sect abu hanifa said you can have sex with your family members and your mother who invented the adultbreastfeed

When I say soviet junks I mean it. The Zulfiqar Tank was designed based on the Soviet T-72, very low quality in all terms of it specification be it armor protection, armament, turret… etc.

Nothing but a jock. Try to draw a little comparison with the Abrams, Leopards…etc.
Please tell me about the stealth multirole fighter Qaher-313:omghaha:

Exactly, You beat me to it.
Says the guy that his country is still unable to repair it's MBTs.:rofl:

T-90 is based on T-72 but still it can beat the shit out of your down-graded tanks as hell.dont you think so?
By the way which part of the tank is based on T-72,desert man?
http://host15.aparat.com//public/us...51/8c1c9f2eb86244d9a89af670f27b8984450769.mp4

@WebMaster
Delete off-topic posts,please.

well, Mut'ah is Zena ..
like your wahhabi sect

Sexual interaction with babies and animals is permitted according to Khomeini in his book Tahrir Al-Wasiylah.

He wrote the following:

''A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate vaginally, but sodomising the child is acceptable. If a man does penetrate and damage the child then, he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl will not count as one of his four permanent wives and the man will not be eligible to marry the girl’s sister… It is better for a girl to marry at such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband’s house, rather than her father’s home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven. ["Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth edition, Qom, Iran, 1990]

A man can have sex with animals such as sheep, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, but selling the meat to a neighbouring village is reasonable.''

:bad::bad::bad::bad::cuckoo::cuckoo::crazy::crazy:

Not wonder that unmodernized behavior and Fatwa came of someone came out from Zagros Mountains' caves!

As a matter of fact, we build our own Abrams bro, while you're stunk in the ear of the Russo junk ...

625437_516374288415584_1534313694_n.jpg

The only place where an Abrams is being beating by Zulfiaq is in your dreams. Just like the Qaher v.s. the F-15SA

:lol: :laugh: :D :rofl: :omghaha:

T-90 is based on T-72 but still it can beat the shit out of your down-graded tanks as hell.dont you think so?
http://host15.aparat.com//public/us...51/8c1c9f2eb86244d9a89af670f27b8984450769.mp4

@WebMaster
Delete off-topic posts,please.

T-90 is based on T-72 but still it can beat the shit out of your down-graded tank as well.dont you think so?

Go take a hike, Im not interested in your soviet junks, that is first.

Second, Down-graded tanks? Really.:rofl:

Here what you call a Tank.

554955_516374278415585_986366946_n.jpg

625437_516374288415584_1534313694_n.jpg

qCTAQ.gif

M113

1335093768891.jpg

The world most safest and fastest MRAP

491504928804.jpg

Twaiq.

phskidex-9.jpg

VS